-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard a report on the radio this morning that said he had a small amount of THC in his system. crazy WGAF....the POS is DEAD! wink

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From what I've seen on the MSM, he had some THC in his system as OKOK said. I don't know the amount. Like some have said, that usually doesn't make one violent. I commented today to my wife that he sounded as if he was on PCP if Wilson's story was accurate.

His behavior was bad enough with or without drugs, to get him killed. End of story. Good shoot.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
Officer Wilson did this world a huge favor and probably saved a life or two by dusting that thug. Now his life is turned up side down...what a tragedy.

That's because the liberal society, and blacks in particular have the two mixed up as to who the real bad guy is.

They won't get a clue anytime soon either.

If they want to push it and have their self declared race war, I hope they just jump all over it. The sooner it starts, the sooner it will end, and perhaps we won't have such a minefield of eggshells to walk on...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that he was high on pot and/or anything else is good to know and telling a point, but his bad behavior did him in - and he alone is responsible for that - even for getting stoned.

None of the incriminating information means anything to the ignorami who look for any reason to blame "whitey" for every stupidity in their lives and who cite lame excuses trying to justify rotten behavior, looting and burning included.

As for the pot experts on here who are so wise and experienced as to know and state "facts" about what people will and will not do while on pot, for 60 years and for good reason I have never trusted the word or behavior of a pot user. The fact that some jurisdictions have chosen to make pot sale and use legal does zero to bolster the credibility of the users. They are still just stoners whose words and views are not to be taken seriously.

(Fixed it to say what I meant, Greg.)

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Look, "Hollowed Out Cigarillos" are NOT called "Blunts".
...that's about the silliest thing I've read here this week ...

Oh really?

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blunt_%28cannabis_cigar%29

But, just in case reading is a problem for you, and you like pretty pictures, here is a step-by-step video for you that shows you how to roll your very own cigarillo blunt. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AizFHGNdUgA

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The problem was food.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was pot the only substance found?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
The fact that he was high on pot and/or anything else is good to know and telling a point, but his bad behavior did him in - and he alone is responsible for that - even for getting stoned.

None of the incriminating information means anything to the ignorami who look for any reason to blame "whitey" for every stupidity in their lives and who cite lame excuses trying to justify rotten behavior, looting and burning included.

As for the pot experts on here who are so wise and experienced as to know and state "facts" about what people will and will not do while on pot, for 60 years and for good reason I have never trusted the word or behavior of a pot user. The fact that some jurisdictions have chosen to make pot sale and use legal does zero to bolster the credibility of the users. They are still just stoners whose words and views are not to be taken seriously.

(Fixed it to say what I meant, Greg.)
I don't consider myself a "pot expert". I'm not a user of it. The effects are well enough known that anybody that wants to can discern what the average stoner generally acts like. The Toxicology Report has been widely broadcast.

Just because the average stoner is pretty docile doesn't mean he acted like the average stoner. Ignoring the facts, misreporting things, twisting them and lying are the tactics of politicians on both sides of the aisle. I'm just an average dude and so don't engage in that. It is what it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
Was pot the only substance found?
That's what I've heard according to the MSM. The behavior the cop reported didn't sound like a guy high on Marijuana. It sounded more like somebody on Speed or PCP. Supposedly they just found Marijuana in his system though...at least if what I heard was accurate.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I can assure you that if you're wandering around the outskirts of San Pedro Sula, or Belize City, that the Rastafarians that will acost, rob and kill you ARE to be taken seriously.

San Pedro Sula a real garden spot and a place not to go messing around unarmed

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......

Last edited by rattler; 11/26/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rattler
yeah cause some THC in his system means THC caused him to do this.....one of the major reasons i chose to be a pothead in when i was younger over being a drunk like alot of friends was i was always in control of myself unlike my friends who drank.....yeah it impaired my reflexes so i shouldnt drive just like alcohol but i never did a damn thing i regretted cause my faculties were still there to make a damn decision and not be blacked out....

its a black kid in the phugging hood, be a damn miracle if there was no THC in his system.......

I'm sure you thought you were in complete control whilst stoned.

LMAO

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, according to this, alcohol is the only safe psycho-active substance.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/txtfiles/psycho.txt

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by rattler

I'm sure you thought you were in complete control whilst stoned.

LMAO

unlike the guys blacked out on whiskey i never got behind the wheel....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Blacks with too much food is like Apaches with too much whiskey.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Good point, and Jamaica itself ain't no picnic either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Good point, and Jamaica itself ain't no picnic either.

yet it aint happening with any sort of the same regularity in Amsterdam so yeah, blame the weed and not the people

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 49 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,152
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.