-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I blame any of the cops it's the driver. He put a perp with a gun just feet from his partner. Rookie cop got out and kid drew on him. He did what he thought necessary.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Its not just the LEO's at risk here.If he gets it wrong anyone around is at risk.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
It looked like the passenger cop fired as he opened his door. It was pretty instantaneous from this video. It's too bad there is no audio. That would tell a lot more.
The video is jerky, apparently because it cuts out frames to save storage space. I suspect that if we could see every frame, it would look different.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It looked like the passenger cop fired as he opened his door. It was pretty instantaneous from this video. It's too bad there is no audio. That would tell a lot more.
The video is jerky, apparently because it cuts out frames to save storage space. I suspect that if we could see every frame, it would look different.

Any video, audio, or statement that casts a negative light on any actions taken be a current or former police officer is undoubtedly misleading.

Prayers for the retired Florida officer who had to shoot the texting miscreant in the movie theater as another example.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Take-a-pee.. Whutup?

How long before Bin chitcans this user name?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Toddly
If I blame any of the cops it's the driver. He put a perp with a gun just feet from his partner. Rookie cop got out and kid drew on him. He did what he thought necessary.

Did you see the kid draw on him...? I couldn't see 'that' from watching the video on my phone.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Poorly trained parents. I was told my parents over sixty years ago "You don't be pointing any guns at people, real or not. They may not know its a toy and shoot you". Still holds true.

DITTOS.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Poorly trained parents. I was told my parents over sixty years ago "You don't be pointing any guns at people, real or not. They may not know its a toy and shoot you". Still holds true.

^^^^^This

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Police tactics were p!ss poor. It appears justified, unless some other facts come out, that says otherwise.

Stupid kid that is assaulting people with a "gun" whether real or fake does not matter. He was actually committing a crime!

Another wannabe thug that got shot. The black community needs to get their s!@t together!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Video: Boy with air gun was shot 2 seconds after Cleveland police arrived

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/26/justice/cleveland-police-shooting/index.html?hpt=us_c2

"ordered to show his hands...drop the gun..."

Major FUBAR by the passenger rookie cop and the driver cop...

How in 2 seconds can a "stipid kid" react to those two orders given? This was a jumpy rookie screwing up.

The kid was stupid. He had no business brandishing the BB gun, but it shouldn't have gotten him killed.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A threat is a threat. There is no law that says a police officer must issue a verbal warning prior to using deadly force. What could of , should of, would of, bs is just that BS.

People fail to understand that we give police officers some of the greatest "power" on earth. That power is they can pull out the gun on their hip and "kill" a person, if necessary.

The constraints for lethal force do not take much to reach as people are finding out! This isn't the movies.

It's unfortunate that the parents are nowhere to be found except after their kid is killed and they are looking for a PAYDAY instead of their own personal responsibility of why this "kid" had this "gun" and using it in the manner he was doing?

Last edited by Esox357; 11/27/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esox357
A threat is a threat. There is no law that says a police officer must issue a verbal warning prior to using deadly force. What could of , should of, would of, bs is just that BS.

People fail to understand that we give police officers some of the greatest "power" on earth. That power is they can pull out the gun on their hip and "kill" a person, if necessary.

The constraints for lethal force do not take much to reach as people are finding out! This isn't the movies.

Yep, every use of force by a police officer is necessary. As we saw recently with the SC trooper, even complying with the officer's demands can create a situation where the officer will convince themselves they really should draw on and shoot you. That use of force followed by little to no punishment isn't limited to using their firearms to maintain compliance through fear as has been shown in several instances where the officers have committed sexual assaults with incidents in WI, TX, NM, and TN where officers had to use their "gun" and not their firearm come to mind. Not supporting those acts(by thinking prison sentences are due)is a sign of hating cops according to officers.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Video: Boy with air gun was shot 2 seconds after Cleveland police arrived

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/26/justice/cleveland-police-shooting/index.html?hpt=us_c2

"ordered to show his hands...drop the gun..."

Major FUBAR by the passenger rookie cop and the driver cop...

How in 2 seconds can a "stipid kid" react to those two orders given? This was a jumpy rookie screwing up.

The kid was stupid. He had no business brandishing the BB gun, but it shouldn't have gotten him killed.

It should have gotten him killed just like several civilians have deserved to be raped and property has been confiscated to boost the coffers via asset forfeiture. The officer wanted to shoot him and that is good enough for me. Desire coupled with a badge should never be restrained.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sherp

It should have gotten him killed just like several civilians have deserved to be raped and property has been confiscated to boost the coffers via asset forfeiture. The officer wanted to shoot him and that is good enough for me. Desire coupled with a badge should never be restrained.

PHUQKING-TARD!

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Originally Posted by sherp

PHUQKING-TARD!

Yep, that describes the dead perp to the letter.

Noticed you are in California. Anywhere near where that druggy Donald Scott lived?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Donald_P._Scott

Too bad that didn't go the way the officers planned. No doubt they need the proceeds from the sale of the property far more than Scott or his bitch widow did. I know I am preaching to the choir there because it is obvious you feel the same way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No where near it Take A Pee. Don't agree with you on anything, your just a phuqking retard.

Go ask mom to change your diaper, you're FOS.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by calikooknic
No where near it Take A Pee. Don't agree with you on anything, your just a phuqking retard.

Go ask mom to change your diaper, you're FOS.

So why don't you want police to be able to take people's property for use/resell, use force anytime they wish, and all of the other wonderful things police do? You sound like a real POS cop hater boy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.