Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by pal
...Is your used TV worth a person's life?

It is exactly this thinking that lead to Ferguson...

Uh...no, it isn't. It was a black population tired of murder by cop.

....unbelievable.

WTF is WRONG with you ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
pal
You heard the evidence like every one else and still make that comment. Get your head out of that dark spot and start thinking like a rational person if you can. The facts man just the facts.
Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northcountry
pal
You heard the evidence like every one else...

Must have missed the part that explained that there aren't enough deaths by cop. Shooting someone for stealing your TV is pretty sick.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If blacks want to take things that do not belong to them and not suffer any consequences for doing so they need to go in to law enforcement and do it the legal way as mentioned here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/10/11/cash-seizures-fuel-police-spending/

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by pal
pal

Must have missed the part that explained that there aren't enough deaths by cop. Shooting someone for stealing your TV is pretty sick.

How about a car, or 12 cars, or a business, or 12 businesses?

What was the economic value of all the jobs lost in Ferguson?

This is about a whole lot more then a "tv".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Is your used TV worth a person's life?
No, but entering my home uninvited to deprive me of what is mine, is.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

That would be his decision, not mine.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"Uh...no, it isn't. It was a black population tired of murder by cop".????????........Just committed a felony, had levels of THC in his system...so far the forensic evidence supports the Wilson testimony (down to skin from Browns thumb found inside the patrol car and blast residue found in the thumb wound)What was his hand doing there if he was trying to run away?...However multiple inconsistencies in the "Eye witness" testimony versus forensic evidence

I'm not saying that mistakes don't happen or that there are not times when LE overstep their boundaries and I don't want to see anyone die over a street altercation but... Whats fair is fair...If you act like a thug be prepared to except the consequences and don't act like a bunch of savages by looting and destroying the very town you live in as a form of "protest"?

Just my two cents. I'm going bow hunting...have a nice day smile

Patron member, NRA, Life Member SCI,
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

Are you the guy that wrote the "thank you for getting mugged" editorial?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
They run rampant, because they suffer no consequences for their actions.

Just like cougars and coyotes, when they dont fear man, they attack man. Start shooting the bastards and they shy away.

Animals are animals, no matter how many legs they walk on.
That...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Always amazed at how hardcore everyone on the fire is. How many respondents to this thread have even shot anyone? How about even jus raised your closed fist beat another man until he quit resisting.

You hardcore [bleep] you.

I'm laughing my Ass off - like I always do whenever I'm confronted with this pathetic crap.

90-95% of this board had no idea what they would do Ina confrontation anymore serious than the old lady telling them to get their muddy boots out of the living room. Posers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes. At what point do I say, "I didn't work hard enough for that. You can steel anything here with impunity,"?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 175rltw
Always amazed at how hardcore everyone on the fire is. How many respondents to this thread have even shot anyone? How about even jus raised your closed fist beat another man until he quit resisting.

I'm laughing my Ass off - like I always do whenever I'm confronted with this pathetic crap.

90-95% of this board had no idea what they would do Ina confrontation anymore serious than the old lady telling them to get their muddy boots out of the living room. Posers.

Listen to you, Hondo. Those are some pretty broad statements you make without any ability to back them up. Sounds like you're a poser, too. See how that works? It's pretty easy, really.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your amazement does not influence the way others act. You have no idea how many have done what.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I know I am cool under fire. How about you?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

I know I am cool under fire. How about you?

Hunting or being hunted are the only two places I'm comfortable man.

As for assumption. I gave what 5% or 10% of the board the benefit of the doubt. As opposed to an actual cross section of society where the number would be significantly lower... Or a cross section of ferguson where it would apparently be much higher.

Enough guys in this board worked with me out of town or kept my [bleep] for me while out of town that I needn't get overly concerned about proving myself to te hordes.

But you 95%ers out there know exactly what's up. Posers. If you live in this world- and havent found an excuse to smoke someone yet- you arent going to do it tomorow or the next day either. Now get those muddy boots out of the house. And gimme that tv

Last edited by 175rltw; 11/29/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you assume everyone is just gonna give up the tv?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by pal

You just proved his point. LMAO

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by pal
pal

Burning down your own community to show your mad is pretty stupid.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Gus
...i mean, do we kill a thug because he lusts after our big-screen tv? how do we stop that lust?

Here's a fun little story -
Man, 20, raped centenarian as afterthought, police say

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 43 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,395
Posts18,469,994
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.