Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
admittedly I didn't write it very clearly

That's because your position is not well thought out, in contrast to reality, and indefensible.

But, carry on.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Yep, and NSA needs to monitor them.....

Cameras are lazy policing and basically eliminate facing your accuser.
I totally understand why Obama and most commie run cities love them....

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The cameras will only make it easier for the robots to kill you when AI takes over.

Ask Steven Hawking.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HawkI

It would protect cowards from Grand Jury duty, too, where they might have to stand on their duty or even be "browbeaten" by mean DAs, too.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I can get behind this. It will prevent a lot of crime. Let's say somebody has to take a piss real late at night with nobody around and they stop in the middle of nowhere and are gonna just piss right there. There are no witnesses to the crime with the camera, it will record it so that person can be prostituted and become the convicted sex offender that they are. After awhile people will just piss in their pants and not do that bad [bleep] because they know they're watched. After awhile you can outlaw cursing because that is bad too and then we can move on to outlawing any criticism of the government because they are the camera keepers and have only the best of intentions and motivations.

If it saves one child...

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
If it satisfies just one inner city thug, I'm all for it.....

But I'm sure the robots will be made by white people or at least an Asian, so they too will be racist.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 4ager

It would protect cowards from Grand Jury duty, too, where they might have to stand on their duty or even be "browbeaten" by mean DAs, too.

Good point.

Its funny how all the cop haters just want to give a police state more control with cameras and evidence.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I think the only thing that stinks is the kowtowing to a criminal element and allowing 13% of the population to get away with rioting whenever they feel like it AND STILL PAY THEM via all the .gov subsidy programs.

Screw 'm. Cut off all the gimme programs, start shooting looters and drug dealers and such on sight, and have those that want to actually do something DO something.

There's a hefty amount of the 13% that want a race war, and a government that's fomenting the same.

This is what I was thinking.
Why do us working civilized folks have to put up with all the insolent lawless rape murder assault and insult and then pay the bill too to subsidize it all?

Quite honestly the reality is that there is a Marxist revolutionary undercurrent to all of this and it ought to be suppressed not coddled.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good point.

Its funny how all the cop haters just want to give a police state more control with cameras and evidence.

you really think that a body camera is going to give police more control?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
The cameras will only make it easier for the robots to kill you when AI takes over.

Ask Steven Hawking.
Steven Hawking is sending robots to artificially inseminate DeFlave? And they're putting it on video? Strange...

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Good point.

Would someone have more control or less over you if they had video of you pucking you sister, vice someone just saying so?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Good point.

It already does. If you run a stop light in the middle of the night with no one around, you are getting a ticket. It's essentially a victimless crime that nobody gave a [bleep] about before the advent of cameras on every corner. Now it is a revenue tool. The big boys are gonna do what they do regardless of what's on camera. It's only going to work against YOU.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Quit feeding it....

Most are blinded that they have invested in a giant junk bond.

Since the dawn of time, human nature is to want other peoples stuff. Its gone, except for piling up more dirt.

Too many like piling dirt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It already does. If you run a stop light in the middle of the night with no one around, you are getting a ticket. It's essentially a victimless crime that nobody gave a [bleep] about before the advent of cameras on every corner. Now it is a revenue tool. The big boys are gonna do what they do regardless of what's on camera. It's only going to work against YOU.

I'm not arguing for traffic cameras

I'm talking about a camera that documents the policeman's actions - taking out the your word against his aspect of police enforcement.

now if you give me an example that overrides the value of documenting a policemans actions on a minute by minute basis that works against the public, I'll listen

I understand the libertarian aspect of this in the idea they don't want the government video taping their every move, but I don't see it as your moves getting video taped, I see it as it video taping every policeman's move, which I would think would appeal to libertarians in a controlling government stance.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/05/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Would someone have more control or less over you if they had video of you pucking you sister, vice someone just saying so?

Fugg that; just make the damn video....

But only if she's hot and I don't see balls and taint.....I hate those shots.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Ask Steven Hawking.
Steven Hawking is sending robots to artificially inseminate DeFlave? And they're putting it on video? Strange...

It's about time you got a grip on reality.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Unless you replace both eyes in every cop with cameras, you'll not see everything he's seeing. If you're not seeing everything he's seeing, you'll be back to square on, only worse.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I'm talking about a camera that documents the policeman's actions - taking out the your word against his aspect of police enforcement.

Cameras do not remove that aspect.

Wishing they did doesn't make it so.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
A camera doesn't discern a policeman's actions from bean dip.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions; no matter how you "feel" it should be used, it can be used for the contrary.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You can always tell a Yankee, you just can't tell them much.

Page 30 of 34 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,767
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.