-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sorry, but I've gotta ask....Did the bite marks from the old lady throw the cops off his trail? Bet he never thought those would come in so handy.

Originally Posted by funshooter
He was living with an alcoholic old biter woman

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
May be - but they can stay the he!! out of my house 'til they have a warrant, or are invited in! (Just like anyone else!)

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
..................Now four 2 legged officers and the four legged officers were out side my bedroom window requesting to search the inside of my home.

Two officers walked in the front door straight through to the back door. One left and the other asked if he could search the house.

I walked with him opening all of the doors except my reloading room, .................

I am unclear as to what went down here. Did they walk in without permission then ask if they could search your house, or did you allow them in and then one office asked to search your house?

Yes they did enter my yard unannounced to me as I was asleep.
The four legged officer led them to my yard and to my back yard looking for a guy on the run.

As I have nothing to hide I let them into my home.

And tomorrow they will come back with a warrant due to the amount of powder I have in my home.

What are the Police suppose to do they find that the purp jumped into a yard and they can not follow.

I for one do not have a problem with that.

Last edited by funshooter; 12/06/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No way in Hell they come in my house without a warrant. Ever. They could be chasing Charlie Manson holding hands with UBL, and they still don't come in without a warrant.

Glad it turned out okay.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
..................Now four 2 legged officers and the four legged officers were out side my bedroom window requesting to search the inside of my home.

Two officers walked in the front door straight through to the back door. One left and the other asked if he could search the house.

I walked with him opening all of the doors except my reloading room, .................

I am unclear as to what went down here. Did they walk in without permission then ask if they could search your house, or did you allow them in and then one office asked to search your house?

Yes they did enter my yard unannounced to me as I was asleep.
The four legged officer led them to my yard and to my back yard looking for a guy on the run.

As I have nothing to hide I let them into my home.

And tomorrow they will come back with a warrant due to the amount of powder I have in my home.

What are the Police suppose to do they find that the purp jumped into a yard and they can not follow.

I for one do not have a problem with that.

Kalifornians.

Last edited by 4ager; 12/06/14.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 4ager
No way in Hell they come in my house without a warrant. Ever. They could be chasing Charlie Manson holding hands with UBL, and they still don't come in without a warrant.

Glad it turned out okay.

I should have said they entered my yard not with out my knowledge not my home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You still don't understand.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Glad it turned out okay.

So in the heat of the moment what exactly would you do to absolutely prevent entry?? You going to start shooting or become some sort of X-Men????

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
You still don't understand.

I guess not

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Same thing happened to me here while back,...except it was 3 Filipinos and a waterhead Canadian.

After they left I couldn't find my fuggin' chicken wings.

That's more like it !! Big funny.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

Glad it turned out okay.

So in the heat of the moment what exactly would you do to absolutely prevent entry?? You going to start shooting or become some sort of X-Men????

They had no PC and asked entry. Nope, sorry, get a warrant (and with no PC, that won't be easy).

The Kalifornian just stated that due to his invited search he'll have them back with a warrant tomorrow due to the gunpowder in his house.

See if you can figure it out from there, k?

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc

Glad it turned out okay.

They had no PC and asked entry. Nope, sorry, get a warrant (and with no PC, that won't be easy).

The Kalifornian just stated that due to his invited search he'll have them back with a warrant tomorrow due to the gunpowder in his house.

You did not answer the question.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc

Glad it turned out okay.

You did not answer the question.

Yeah, I did. Figure it out.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No you didn't. You said NO way in Hell they enter your house without a warrant.

So if by you saying NO you cannot enter because you have no warrant does not work then what?

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
No you didn't. You said NO way in Hell they enter your house without a warrant.

So if by you saying NO you cannot enter because you have no warrant does not work then what?

Then things get interesting.

You're assuming the cops will commit an unlawful entry for a warrantless search, knowing full well any and all evidence obtained will be inadmissible.

Let's just stop it there, shall we?

I can guaran-damn-tee I wouldn't be stupid enough to invite them in with no PC, no call by me, and no warrant.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I concur!!

I asked myself these kinds of questions when the Boston marathon bombing took place and they did all the home searches.

Go Nats!!!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by byc
[quote=4ager]No way in Hell they come in my house without a warrant. Ever. They could be chasing Charlie Manson holding hands with UBL, and they still don't come in without a warrant.

Glad it turned out okay.

That thing about them coming back with a warrant was sarcasm.

I am very pour at it.

If I thought for a minute that the Sheriffs were sent to my home by Bam Bam our dick tator I would not have let them in my home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were you, I'd be a helluva lot more concerned about the BS laws in that Communist state you pay to enslave you than imagining the Feds know or even give a schit who you are. Hussein doesn't have to get you; your tax-supported state will do just fine in the same on their own.

Don't be surprised if the Health department isn't next due to the stepson (who has to relieve himself at some point, living in the boat in the backyard. You'll tie your own noose and not even know it.

Originally Posted by byc
[quote=4ager]No way in Hell they come in my house without a warrant. Ever. They could be chasing Charlie Manson holding hands with UBL, and they still don't come in without a warrant.

Glad it turned out okay.

That thing about them coming back with a warrant was sarcasm.

I am very pour at it.

If I thought for a minute that the Sheriffs were sent to my home by Bam Bam our dick tator I would not have let them in my home.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Same thing happened to me here while back,...except it was 3 Filipinos and a waterhead Canadian.

After they left I couldn't find my fuggin' chicken wings.

Now thats funny stuff! Gotta ask though, whats a waterhead Canadian,andh how do you tell them from a regular Canadian?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
it's just bullshit,...

ain't fer ponderin'.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

412 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12savage, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 1,887 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,089
Posts18,521,999
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.