Campfire Regular
Go HAWKS!!! grin

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ty detmer

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie ward

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Go HAWKS!!! grin

Good grief.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chris weinke

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go HAWKS!!! grin

We have a TRAITOR in our house!!!!!

(but with her great looks, she could even be a Cubs fan and I would welcome her into my home and bed, any time!) crazy

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Go HAWKS!!! grin

(but with her great looks, she could even be a Cubs fan and I would welcome her into my home and bed, any time!) crazy

Gross old people sex....

Go Steelers.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Ty detmer

Loved it when Aggies separated BOTH of Ty Detmer's shoulders in the Bowl Game the year he won the Heisman!!!
He had talked so much chit about the Aggies the week leading up to that game. The Wrecking Crew frickin destroyed that azzwipe!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey 49ers fans, I hear that JaMarcus Russel has dieted down to under 300lbs and wants a shot at a comeback. He and Terelle Pryor could fight it out for starting quarterback this summer and spring.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey 49ers fans, I hear that JaMarcus Russel has dieted down to under 300lbs and wants a shot at a comeback. He and Terelle Pryor could fight it out for starting quarterback this summer and spring.

You're a Raiders fan. You have no room to talk.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Go HAWKS!!! grin

Gross old people sex....

Go Steelers.....

Steelers are cool, but who ya callin old! mad

How old are you? For instance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Go HAWKS!!! grin

Gross old people sex....

Go Steelers.....

And here we go on an "all about Mark" evening.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He didn't call YOU old! And it is all in fun. You and Okok have been hogging this thread all afternoon with insults on each other and name callin. I make a correction on 'old' and I am making the thread all about me, all of a sudden?

Since when do the two of YOU get to have all the fun! wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by okok

Thank the Lord we have him as our QB for the foreseeable future.

Does he have a contract yet? He still has a remaining year on his rookie contract right?

What would he get from SEA? 20M?

Probably pretty close. Knowing Russell he would be willing to back load his contract or take a little less to sign other players. Just the way he rolls.

Oh, now you KNOW him?

Please.

I don't disagree with how he'll structure the contract, but don't come off like you have a clue about the guy. I watched him play when he was at NC State, then Wisconsin, and knew of his games at Collegiate in Richmond, VA. He's been extremely good and extremely smart for many years. He's got this figured out. Just don't come off like a total homer stating you "know" him. You don't.

Figure of speech numb nuts, are you really this dense, or being the a$$hole everyone knows you to be?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

How much did he weigh before? I do recall he was a big boy at LSU. Saw him on the field against the ECU Pirates and he was about as big as 2 other players combined.

Pirates won that game. I was shocked.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JA fat boy Russel was 'listed' at 290. I don't think he made that weight in the NFL.

And I was only poking a little fun. Was only last year (and the ten years before that!) the Raiders had a quarterback quandry.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ULA24
I was kind of shocked the SeaFraud's won again, they won't go far in the payoffs. I was thrilled to see the butt Packers lose. Everyone knows they can't reliably win on the road. Now the Pi�ce de r�sistance will be watching the Cowgirls get hammered again in Philadelphia. Love watching the brash loud mouth teams get beat up.

I'll explain something for you since you are from Pa. The boys had more than one day to prepare for the eaglets this time, and Romo has had some time to heal. BTW, how much weed do you smoke?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boy's are looking good!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Go HAWKS!!! grin

Gross old people sex....

Go Steelers.....

A lot younger than you smile

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Boy's are looking good!!!

And now better.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1234, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,516 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,910
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.