Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I would never have thought this country would bow to some little nerd hacker sitting at keyboard. That has to be one proud little SOB.

If they threaten our phone companies next, they'll be able shut down the whole US economy.

I'd tell them to bring it on.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/18/14.

1Minute

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wooses acting like woosies

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
What a joke!

It should be a surprise how little it takes for them to cave, but it really isn't.

Maybe Obama will somehow find a way to apologize for offending the NORK's sensibilities and offer to send Dennis Rodman back to coach their b-ball teams while offering Hokeywood more tax breaks. Oh, and maybe throw in a visit from Jayz & Beyonce for good measure...

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Oooh... Fox News nails it.

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
M
M
they are a bunch of cowards! They should show the movie for free till January 31st in every theater across the country!

Hunting is where you prove yourself
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Do you really give a rats behind what these people think. Ill be dammed if their "policy" will control my actions.
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
Originally Posted by Carmike Cinemas
�Thank you for your inquiry concerning Carmike�s policy on the possession of firearms within our theatres. The events in Aurora, Colorado have placed a renewed emphasis on safety and emergency protocols at all of our theatre locations. Like many movie exhibitors and other retail businesses, Carmike does not allow weapons of any kind, including firearms, into our theatres, except for weapons carried by law enforcement and other security personnel. This policy was in effect prior the recent events in Colorado and remains our policy going forward.�

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's almost as shameful as bowing down to the dirty Muslims and not making fun of Mohammad. [bleep] him and his camel banging followers. The gutless west needs to take a cue from our aryan forefathers and give Islam its final solution.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Theaters are cancelling the movie "The Interview" across the nation due to this warning from the hackers:

Warning

We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places �The Interview� be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to.
Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made.
The world will be full of fear.
Remember the 11th of September 2001.
We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time.
(If your house is nearby, you�d better leave.)
Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
All the world will denounce the SONY.

On the one hand, I hate to see lives risked just so a bad movie can be played. But on the other hand... can't believe anybody in the US would cave to this kind of threat. And also can't believe there hasn't been a federal response to this yet.

This country is becoming the Chickenchit Country of the World.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The bully said "show up on the playground tomorrow and I am going to kick your a$$" Sony all of a sudden had a bellyache....

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
SCREW NK, SONY SHOULD JUST PUT IT OUT ON DISK OR NETFLIX, SO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO WATCH CAN IN THERE OWN HOME. NK CAN'T BLOW UP EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA, YET.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A country is a reflection of its leadership

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Premiere the movie on the Times Square big screen.

If anything happens, nuke PY NK.

I'd happily buy a beer or vote for this guy.

running from threats mad yep that's really American alright sick

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Premiere the movie on the Times Square big screen.

If anything happens, nuke PY NK.

I'd happily buy a beer or vote for this guy.

running from threats mad yep that's really American alright sick

+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I'm thinking the Hackers are still holding some very damning information regarding some of the higherups at Sony.

And they're hoping by pulling the movie that this info doesn't come out.

I can't see Sony pulling a movie because they're worried about moviegoers being assaulted, too much money involved to worry about what might happen in a few cities.

There's something going on behind the scenes...

YOU NAILED IT!!! wink

They probably have volumes of emails about Obama and other politicians they don't want released. Hollywierd Jewry is ducking and covering right now. shocked

The 'fear' thing would actually be a big draw for the movie with many, many people. I'm thinking the blackmail angle is much more the truth. There's nothing like a bunch of liberals being exposed in their hypocrisy to have them eating from your hand. The stuff so far exposed is only a taste of what is 'owned' by the hackers I would bet, and SONY big wigs know it.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think the reason they're not fighting it is because the hackers have the crown jewels. What's more, they have the name, address, and SSN of every Sony employee worldwide. So fight them and you run the risk of massive ID theft of your employees. Sony's exposure is probably at a level that's unprecedented.

I think Sony's doing the right thing. Now Obama should reply with a 2,000lb pound bomb in the lap of Lil-Kim.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JERSEYJOHN
SCREW NK, SONY SHOULD JUST PUT IT OUT ON DISK OR NETFLIX, SO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO WATCH CAN IN THERE OWN HOME. NK CAN'T BLOW UP EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA, YET.

This has nothing to do with theaters blowing up. It's all about the content of the hacked emails and the damage to Sony from their seeing the light of day. The Norks already released the "previews"... The list of "Obama's favorite movies". laugh grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by add
So, a Japanese owned Hollywood movie studio run by Jewish executives has been successfully blackmailed (via high-tech) by the North Koreans?

That's pretty much it. Sony needs to grow a pair and release the movie.

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
This is the cyber shot across the bow.

It could have been way worse e.g. hacking into government data bases or utility grid data bases. Thank God it was only an entertainment corporation and the only downside to the majority of the American public is no view of a B grade movie.

It's serious but not as serious as it could have been. The positive aspect of this is a big wake up call.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Tell Sony what you think.

SPE_Feedbackspe.sony.com

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Originally Posted by add
So, a Japanese owned Hollywood movie studio run by Jewish executives has been successfully blackmailed (via high-tech) by the North Koreans?

That's pretty much it. Sony needs to grow a pair and release the movie.
That's not it at all...they got EVERYTHING on Sony, including Sony's financials and the names, addresses and SSN's of all Sony's employees. If Sony doesn't cave, then they can be sued in ways that cant even be imagined. This is a massive threat to Sony and could actually take down the company. The threat is very serious, Sony is fighting for survival; I think the last thing on their mind is the status of this stupid movie.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,011
Posts18,500,215
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.