Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by okok
Just curious, who is held to a higher esteem a Navy Seal or a Army Ranger? Green Beret? Or I'm I forgetting another division?
Never served so this is foreign to me.

You can answer the question yourself even lacking personal experiences eatin' snakes and frogs and chitt. Ask yourself who various members of our services look up to. Ask when and where. The answer is found there Grasshopper.

I'll give you some perspective:

Spec Ops dudes will look up to chopper pilots when they are plucked from a hot LZ. Chopper pilots will look up to Grunts who pull their azz out of the skillet after getting shot down, then they will both look up to the chopper pilots who pluck them out of the chitt. They will ALL look up to the TAC Air that put down HE during the extraction. The crewchiefs will be the quiet heroes of all those egotistical bastids because the birds didn't break when the chitt was in the wind.

But if something goes a little sideways and you find yourself in the Evac Hospital, you will look up to the doctors, nurses and the fella sweeping blood out of the ER with a push broom.

When you're feelin' better you will look up at the Doughnut Dolly and have base thoughts about her at the same time. She in turn will look up at you (in her heart) as the greatest hero she met in the last 15 minutes.

It's a mutual admiration society. Egos don't mean chitt when it's down and dirty.

Now and then even Cookie is admired.

Nicely put, bro Dan.

Not as nicely put but...
This thing started with the disappearance of a nut bar member TRH and turned into more things than I can wrap my brain around.
The Real Hawkeye must have bit off more than he could chew because he's decided to find another internet home.
I'm glad because he was a coward. Not just a coward but a COWARD in full capitol letters.
Christopher(TRH)thought that he could insult the members of the Campfire with his Google-foo and his idiotic stances on fluoride,childhood vaccinations,Anti-Semite ramblings,and his inability to see the world as it really is,not what he twisted it up to fit his goofy reality.
I hope he never comes back.
I really believe that we are all just a little dumber from reading his idiotic posts and it's a good time to turn the corner and leave his idiocy behind forever.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Bart what do you say we have a prayer meeting in Dallas and lay hands on Demarcus Murray? It might work. powdr

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Not as nicely put but...
This thing started with the disappearance of a nut bar member TRH and turned into more things than I can wrap my brain around.
The Real Hawkeye must have bit off more than he could chew because he's decided to find another internet home.
I'm glad because he was a coward. Not just a coward but a COWARD in full capitol letters.
Christopher(TRH)thought that he could insult the members of the Campfire with his Google-foo and his idiotic stances on fluoride,childhood vaccinations,Anti-Semite ramblings,and his inability to see the world as it really is,not what he twisted it up to fit his goofy reality.
I hope he never comes back.
I really believe that we are all just a little dumber from reading his idiotic posts and it's a good time to turn the corner and leave his idiocy behind forever.

I split the blanket with TRH when he said that those of us who served the Flag were too dumb and na�ve to know we were pawns of an imperialistic nation run by Jews. And too stupid to understand that after he had shown us poor souls the true light.
However, I still challenged and responded to him with my opinions to correct the record as I saw it. Taken advantage of the opportunity...so to speak.

I just looked over his last two days of posting and found nothing much out of his usual high number of posts. On the 8th his last day, 6 of his 21 posts were about religion, 14 the day before, and I read the last couple and nothing special jumped out at me. His very last posts were about guns. He was last on line on Saturday, five days later.

Then nothing. He fell off the cliff. Nothing about leaving or finding a new home or even a GFY.

I am not at all sure that TRH left because he had had enough. Something may have happened.
But that is just my opinion and he never agreed with that. Ever.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You're about one babblin' fugger.

What you goin' on about now?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,..talkin' 'bout, "blah-blah-blah-blah-blahhhhhhh,..TRH,..blah-blah,..split the blanket (whatever in the fug *that* means) blah-blah blah blah-Big Bad Bill-blah-blahblah-blahhhhhhhh.

If I ever get bored enough to attempt to decipher your bullshit, I hope there's somebody in the vicinity with enough mercy to knock me in the fuggin' head.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and lord help us all whenever somebody says "Sarah Palin".

You'll take off on a blah fit that'll plunge six major metropolitan areas into darkness for 3 damn days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope there's somebody in the vicinity with enough mercy to knock me in the fuggin' head.

I'd be willing to carve one these in your fuggin head grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody says "Sarah Palin" when BOWSINGER is on line,..and people from Macon to Pittsburg jump up from their computers and start scrambin' fer flashlight batteries,...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I remember when ronny paul was runnin fer president. You'd get on your knees and give lip service to buy votes fer him. Free pot and whores fer everyone grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I hope there's somebody in the vicinity with enough mercy to knock me in the fuggin' head.

I'd be willing to carve one these in your fuggin head grin

You envision creative ways to commit suicide. Trust me,...you'd be better off jumping off a bridge.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd even let ya get all potted up first to dull the pain. grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somebody talk to the watch4bear (knot4head) idiot.

I got no time fer him,..and he needs attention.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Smear a little pot on your rectum ya old [bleep]. I'll give ya some attention.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't even wanna guess what this line of Freudian bullshit indicates.

Best I can figure,...watch4bear (knot4head) wants to bugger somebody while they're hitting a bong.

I used to be shocked at the variety of perverts that the world has produced,...but I'm past that now.

watch4bear is just the latest in a long line of 'em.

Somebody who wants to pork a bong smoker,...eh?

It was bound to happen.

I expect to see him on the Maury Povich show someday soon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know; like back when your hair was long and pretty, I would have used it like a handle grin

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
"He was hittin' a bong, Maury!,...I just couldn't hep myself!

,...but dat baby doan look nuffin' like me".

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You know; like back when your hair was long and pretty, I would have used it like a handle grin

So this is your coming out of the closet party?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't even wanna guess what this line of Freudian bullshit indicates.

Best I can figure,...watch4bear (knot4head) wants to bugger somebody while they're hitting a bong.

I used to be shocked at the variety of perverts that the world has produced,...but I'm past that now.

watch4bear is just the latest in a long line of 'em.

Somebody who wants to pork a bong smoker,...eh?

It was bound to happen.

I expect to see him on the Maury Povich show someday soon.
Watch4Bear just confessed to being a homosexual and being attracted to you. The Nazi stuff must be more gay sex talk.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

So this is your coming out of the closet party?
Bowsinger could slap a picture of Palin's head on the back of W4B's and then do him that way. I see a trip to Alaska in Blowsinger's future.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well.

This has certainly taking an odd turn.

Watch4gummibear's ongoing status for a well-being check just pegged out on a heightened sense of urgency.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,749 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.