Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
revenge killing of two NYPD officers, by a negro. Here we go boys. I hope our LEO members are watching their six. Gonna get ugly.
link to story
Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead Saturday afternoon as they sat in their marked police car on a Brooklyn street corner � in what investigators believe was a crazed gunman�s �assassination-style mission to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown.

�It�s an execution,� one law-enforcement source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of police officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.
The tragic heroes were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill in Bedford-Stuyvesant when they were shot point-blank in the head by the lone gunman, identified by sources as Ismaaiyl Brinsley, 28, who had addresses in Georgia and Brooklyn.
Moments after killing the two officers, he too was dead, having turned the gun on himself on a nearby subway platform as cops closed in.
�I�m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,� a person believed to be the gunman wrote on Instagram in a message posted just three hours before the officers were shot.
�They Take 1 Of Ours�Let�s Take 2 of Theirs,� the post continued, signing off with, �This May Be My Final Post.�

Sam......

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sure they're just busy deciding how many black house representatives they're going to send to the funeral(s) and preparing a speech declaring this an isolated incident and not to judge all blacks on the actions of a few.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No doubt their toasting each other.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You are preaching to the choir. No doubt police will do more than shoot a couple of civilians soon to show who is in control.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
can you believe this - Al Sharpton condemns cop killings.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rk-city-police-officers-killed/20706865/

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs

... After months of encouraging such behavior, Al Sharpton condemns cop killings.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He doesn't want this on his record. He was just running his mouth and never thought some dumb jig would act on his words.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs

Just as soon as he found out they weren't white.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by djs

Just as soon as he found out they weren't white.

Does not count, only "Black Lives Matter" according to that crowd. White apologists have had their a$$es kicked for sporting "All Lives Matter" signs at their riots.

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I don't know, maybe their on vacation in Hawaii or somewhere like that? But, I bout wanted to puke when De Blasio spoke at the press conference and professed it was not a time for political discussion. No freakin kidding, Einstein!

God bless the two officers whose young lives were taken serving and protecting the people of NYC! My deepest sympathies to their families and the nypd. Sadly, two more names will be added to the law officers memorial in DC, a place I have visited many, many times. Wonder how many times Jackson, Sharpton or De Blasio have been there? Wonder if the President himself has ever visited it?

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I can't wait for "O" to say, " ... If I had a son, he would look like Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley." Take look at the cop killer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You guys got it all wrong, he was a good boy!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Marxists hate law and order. They better be careful, they might get that wish.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just see on the news a officer was shot in Fla.last night also,pray there's no connection

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Where da white riots at?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rong
Just see on the news a officer was shot in Fla.last night also,pray there's no connection

Tarpon Springs officer shot and killed. May be related to a car jacking that happened about the same time.

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think we are about to see some changes in this country.

I certainly hope they are changes and not 'reforms'....every time we do any 'reforms' we slip farther down the slope.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
I think we are about to see some changes in this country.

I certainly hope they are changes and not 'reforms'....every time we do any 'reforms' we slip farther down the slope.

Yep, we do need changes made to our firearms privileges and police need to be given more leeway in their actions.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, lot of M Browns need capping

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Treyvons, and sharp tons and jack sons too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (808outdoors, 7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,264 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,678
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.