Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
While it's early, Lindley looks pretty calm, cool and collected!

BUT he needs to stay away from Thomas and Sherman.

Bobby Wagner is a great name for a linebacker.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by okok
Yeah, were shaking in our boots. Silly boy. grin

We?

You don't play for nor own any part of the team. "We" has no connotation. They don't know you, owe you, or give a schit about you.

That "WE" stuff bugs me, too. Even on the Raiders fan boards. Guy's saying 'we' are going to do this or 'we' are going to do that. Makes no sense. I like the Raiders and am not a fair weather fan. But even having been a fan since the Darryl Lamonica and George Blanda days, I never refer to the team and or myself as 'we'. Closest I came to being a part was teaching hunters ed to one of thier retired Safeties when I lived down there, then taking him hunting when he killed his first buck.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didn't read all the comments, but big game in ATL next weekend. Winner takes all.

Strange that the winner will host a playoff game, but those are the breaks. At least the Panthers have been playing respectable football recently.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cards offense getting shut down so far!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Perry---Merry Christmas bud!

I enjoyed watching the Panthers game today. That stadium was electric. Wished I had driven up for it now.

I'll save it for FedEx and the Cowboys next week!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Wow! Raiders are about to blow their draft pick for next year. Looks like they are going to actually win this one!

Raiders have looked good in this game....especially, the D!

Guessing crab leg boy will wind up staying in Florida at Tampa Bay. That way he will not have to be extradited! laugh

Thanks. I only watched part of the second half, busy with Christmas preparations here at the home, but the updates I caught on the 'net and the parts I saw were pretty impressive from where I sat. And against a good team with a winning record who had just knocked off the Packers, and that was fighting for its life in the playoff hunt.

I really sense that the Raiders really have turned the corner and will be contenders. Maybe as soon as next year with another good draft and a couple of smart free agent Signings.

The idea of possibly getting Ndomikan Suh in a black jersey makes me smile really big. THAT would be a BIG piece of a puzzle.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Cards offense getting shut down so far!

Both offenses are getting shut down thus far. I'd be surprised if the O/U is >28.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by byc
Wow! Raiders are about to blow their draft pick for next year. Looks like they are going to actually win this one!

Guessing crab leg boy will wind up staying in Florida at Tampa Bay. That way he will not have to be extradited! laugh

Thanks. I only watched part of the second half, busy with Christmas preparations here at the home, but the updates I caught on the 'net and the parts I saw were pretty impressive from where I sat. And against a good team with a winning record who had just knocked off the Packers, and that was fighting for its life in the playoff hunt.

I really sense that the Raiders really have turned the corner and will be contenders. Maybe as soon as next year with another good draft and a couple of smart free agent Signings.

The idea of possibly getting Ndomikan Suh in a black jersey makes me smile really big. THAT would be a BIG piece of a puzzle.

You really are delusional.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by byc

You really are delusional.

You obviously don't watch the games muc h, do you? Raiders had an awesome draft this year, and have played some great teams, like the Patriots, right down to the wire.

Your opinion is noted, and your negativity is boundless. Almost legendary. Congratulations?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched quite a few games and if you go back and look, I pegged the Raiders season before it started based upon their roster, their coaching, and the congenital idiot that owns the team.

You can't have an objective view about what they should do or what they have the ability to do.

It's not negativity, it's realism.

Fixing the Raiders would be easy, but it wouldn't be fast and it'd require more thinking than that organization has shown in several decades. Ditto the fan base.

Last edited by 4ager; 12/21/14.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang they're letting Lindley go for it. And he's coming close.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
rut roh....what's up with Debo?????

We know he wasn't doing press interviews.... laugh

Appears he has a tummy ache. Probably from hitting the crack pipe too much before the game wink

Cardinals DF has looked pretty sharp so far. I'm impressed. Their Rookie QB needs to settle his nerves. And stay away from Sherman's side of the field!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Sherman has to cover Fitzgerald all night, it's gonna be a long one for him.

And Fitzgerald is a class act. Always has been.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fitz, with a decent QB, would rival Calvin Johnson for the best WR in the league. He'd never top Megatron, but he's be right at his level.

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
he sure is hanging around that medicine cabinet huh? Get some of the good stuff!! laugh

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Deebo got him a handful of Skittles. TFF!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
If Wilson keeps running like that, it will be a long night for the Cardinals.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fitz, with a decent QB, would rival Calvin Johnson for the best WR in the league. He'd never top Megatron, but he's be right at his level.

Agreed.

I sure wish that Carson Palmer could wrap, brace, weld closed or whatever that knee he hurt and lead the Cardinals to the Super Bowl. With him back at the helm, this Cards team could make a real run.

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Cards will put Foote on Wilson if he starts that junk.

BTW what's with the new helmets and the flipper looking vent on the lid? Quicker way to the brain??

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

He's Definately in the top 5. Too bad. Carson Palmer is done. Just Imagine if he had a QB like Peyton or Rodgers his whole career!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 79S, 21 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,481
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.