Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
�HEY N*GGER�STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE': Sharpton Whines About Threats After Stirring Racial Pot For The Last 50yrs

Al Sharpton plays threatening voicemail for the press as he reveals he�s received multiple threats since Brooklyn cop slaying.

The Rev. Al Sharpton said Eric Garner�s family has no connection to a man who murdered two New York City cops in an apparent retribution killing as he revealed at a Sunday press conference threats made on his life in racist profanity-laced voicemail.
He also said there is no place for angry rhetoric that blames protesters or New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
�We are now under intense threat from those who are misguided,� he said. �From those who are trying to blame everyone from civil rights leaders to the mayor rather than deal with an ugly spirit that all of us need to fight.�
Sharpton told The Associated Press that he�s considering tightening his personal security after receiving nine messages threatening him � all within hours of the shooting.
He then clicked on his cellphone and played one message in which the male caller used the N-word to address the preacher, followed by a stream of four-letter words used to describe protest actions Sharpton has led against police-involved deaths of unarmed blacks.
�The language is �Hey N word, stop killing innocent people, I�m going to get you,� and I have several like this,� he said, according to silive.com. �We are now under intense threat from those that are misguided, by those that are trying to blame everyone from civil rights leaders to the mayor rather than deal with an ugly spirit that all of us need to fight.�

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
ABSOLUTE LIES FROM THIS BIG NEADED WORTHLESS,NO CLASS,COMMUNIST LIBERAL LEFT [bleep] RACIST.WE ARE NOT MISGUIDED DICK HEAD.YOU,obama,de blasio,holder and marble mouthed jackson all started this crap.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Never underestimate a black man's ability to corner himself and self destruct.

Here, hold my beer and watch this!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope he gets lots of threats and I hope he becomes fearful of his own safety. I would like to see him in misery for his part in this mess.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Manic_Hunter

Never underestimate a black man's ability to corner himself and self destruct.

LMAO, so true.

I noticed your location, any snow on the island yet?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just wondering if the "threatening" calls to Reverend Al might be "Wag The Dog" calls??

That is a standard tactic of the left wing radicals.

As I said, "just wondering." wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally hope someone offs the Black POS with a Ball Bat

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A spear would be better wink

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/21/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The left will enjoy all these posts, great ammunition.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope nobody touches him. Much prefer that he live in absolute terror and paranoia. Psywar at its best. Do NOT lay a glove or anything else on him. The worm has been implanted in his brain and will eat him alive. Let it.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You, and thinking like that, is the problem.

The left will always have whatever ammunition they want. Give them everything and they'll still piss and moan.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Al would bitch if they hung him with a new rope wink

I wouldn't put it past him to have somebody fake those threat calls!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/21/14.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Hahaha!! Isn't that true! I agree completely with liberals that slavery was the greatest mistake American ever committed but for completely different reasons.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I hope nobody touches him. Much prefer that he live in absolute terror and paranoia. Psywar at its best. Do NOT lay a glove or anything else on him. The worm has been implanted in his brain and will eat him alive. Let it.

More importantly, if someone assassinates Sharpton, he'll end up becoming another MLK. MLK, who is revered by the mainstream types(including Fox News) as a "great Christian man" when he was nothing more than an adulterous communist charlatan.

Either way, that call is most likely fake. Like Tawana Bradley's raep.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
only person that is misguided here, is Sharpton. Karma will visit this POS some day.

Sam......

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Texas_Mauser
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

More importantly, if someone assassinates Sharpton, he'll end up becoming another MLK. MLK, who is revered by the mainstream types(including Fox News) as a "great Christian man" when he was nothing more than an adulterous communist charlatan.

Either way, that call is most likely fake. Like Tawana Bradley's raep.

Yep. I love MLK's " unarmed milita/military(whatever) quote. It's called the PeaceCorp,Duffous!!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Two things. Calls and emails are traceable. If in fact there.

Stupidity knows no barriers of race, religion, or politics.

Ok Three: how come the Hispanics and Asians don't especially vow themselves as professional victims? They too have been treated shabbily. In the past. But they aren't wallowing in it, much less enjoying it.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by las
Two things. Calls and emails are traceable. If in fact there.

Stupidity knows no barriers of race, religion, or politics.

Ok Three: how come the Hispanics and Asians don't especially vow themselves as professional victims? They too have been treated shabbily. In the past. But they aren't wallowing in it, much less enjoying it.

Well, even though Hispanics and Asians are nowhere near as bad as blacks when it comes to whining, I would say that Hispanics definitely do the victimhood thing. Asians have ethno-whiners in their midst(like Suey Park) but they usually get shouted down by Asians themselves. At the same time, you could also say something about how the Jews, who have been treated very well in America(compared to in other countries) and are quite successful, feel the need to assert a victimhood status.

Part of it might be that victimhood is a way to make the dominant culture feel guilty and more likely to bend over and give you stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You, and thinking like that, is the problem.

The left will always have whatever ammunition they want. Give them everything and they'll still piss and moan.

They have been running their mouths and inciting this whole thing with cops just the latest specific target of their war on white folks. As was alluded earlier, if there are no threats, they'll make them up. You can't constantly threaten and then have the threats come to fruition and expect no blowback...well, unless you're pre-war Germany.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (35, 21, 358wsm, 6mmbrfan, 406_SBC, 10Glocks, 16 invisible), 1,513 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,945
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.