Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WildWest
Where are the protesters going to gather to demand white justice??

It won't be "protesting" the whites will be doing, when they have had enough.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
White lives matter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like another federal government run operation to me.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Like always the media probbly twisted the story or left out some key information....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Sounds like another federal government run operation to me.

???

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Where are the protesters going to gather to demand white justice??

It won't be "protesting" the whites will be doing, when they have had enough.

My sentiments as well.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
if her parents would've let them smoke pot at home, this wouldn't have had to go down like this

srp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sadly, had you tried to tell these kids that they were about to enter a danger zone, they would have laughed you off as a racist old man who was stuck in the past.

A fool uttereth all his mind - Proverbs 29:11
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I believe this is a week old, and was discussed in a thread here then. In the original link, IIRC, the surviving driver told police they had driven into that neighborhood to buy drugs.

I am not blaming the victims, but that was a fatally stupid idea. It also casts something of a shadow on the "honor student" description of one of those killed.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The Detroit News

Detroit � The east-side shootings Monday night of four teens that left one dead and three wounded, originally thought to be premeditated, are now likely the result of a random robbery gone bad, police said Wednesday.
University Liggett School student Paige Stalker, 16, of Grosse Pointe Farms died from injuries suffered in the shooting near Charlevoix and Phillip on Detroit's east side, when a man reportedly pulled up in a tan Cadillac and opened fire. Dozens of shell casings were found at the scene.
In the hours after the shooting, police thought someone had targeted the teens who had stopped their car to smoke marijuana, but further investigation now suggests that isn't the case, Detroit Police Officer Adam Madera said.
"We're now working under the premise that it was a robbery gone bad," Madera said. "Our investigators re-interviewed the victims; their stories are more consistent now. We're working under the assumption that this was random."
That will make the crime harder to solve, Madera said.
"Anyone who saw anything, please download our app and leave a tip on there, or call Crime Stoppers," he said. "That's what it's going to come down to now: We'll likely have to rely on a witness we don't have yet."
There has been much discussion why Stalker and her friends, three others from Grosse Pointe and one from Detroit, were in that neighborhood, where violence is rampant. In December alone, within a two-mile radius of the shooting scene, there have been 29 assaults, eight robberies including four carjackings and one sexual assault, according to Detroit Police crime statistics.
Madera said the fact the teens, all 15- and 16-year-olds, were in a desolate part of the city doesn't concern investigators.
"That's not the focus now," he said. "The fact is, they were there. Why they were there is more of a parental issue than a police issue."
As the gunman approached the car, the teens inside felt fear and panic, one of them said.
Demetrius Herndon, 16, told Fox 2 News he was "scared" just before the gunman opened fire.
"I didn't know what to do," said Herndon, who was wounded in the shoulder but has since been released from the hospital.
"A man with a car, he rolled right past us, he stopped � not directly right in front of us. He got out of the car, he had a gun in his hand."
According to police, the man � who was described as a black man wearing camouflage and military fatigues � fired about 30 shots, wounding Herndon and two other teens.

The area where the teens stopped, west of Alter and south of Mack, is remote and desolate, scarred by vacant lots, abandoned homes and graffiti-marked buildings.
"He shot the girl in the head, shot Mia in the arm, shot me in my arm," said Herndon, who was treated at the Grosse Pointe campus of Beaumont Hospital on Cadieux Road.
One teen remains in the hospital.
Dozens of friends attended a candlelight vigil under holiday lights at Grosse Pointe Woods City Hall Tuesday night.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
White lives matter.

That's racist. whistle

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by srp
Sadly, had you tried to tell these kids that they were about to enter a danger zone, they would have laughed you off as a racist old man who was stuck in the past.

I keep telling my kids that very same thing. They are not allowed to travel to the D for anything unless accompanied by myself, so, it's never.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
The shooter regardless of color and regardless of the color of the victims, deserves the same treatment he gave them....

a 30 round clip of 223 at close range...

end of story... no trial, no tax payers money wasted...

That's exactly right!

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
And YES double E, I think its very likely.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The headline should read Black Man fires assault weapon and kills Unarmed White Girl. Where are the protesters going to gather to demand white justice??

This

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1minute, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,681 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,320
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.