Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I don't know how I missed this earlier. Mickey was one of the best guys here! RIP. Prayers for his family.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RIP Mickey and prayers for the family.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just now seeing this...damn.

RIP Mickey.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sad news. RIP Mr. Coleman. Ill have to dig out my rifle that he rebarreled that I bought off another member. Ill shoot it in honor of Mickey.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
If everyone that had a gun worked on by Micky were to go out at midnight and fire a round in the air with said weapon (not a good idea due to the excessive amount of falling projectiles)
How many would be within earshot of the others?

I will be at a loss as to when to put my hummingbird feeder out this spring.

He was one of the few men that was probably as good as his dog(s)
thought he was.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He was one of the few men that was probably as good as his dog(s) thought he was.

I agree with you. A position to be desired, but hard to reach.

He did.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Damn! Sorry to hear of this! He was a great asset to the fire and his wisdom and experience will be sorely missed! Rest in peace..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry to hear of this, as he was an obvious asset to this site, and the shooting community that we all are here. He was a good man, and will be remembered fondly by many of us who never even met him in person.

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A champ. I'll toast to him tonight.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm saddened to learn of this. Few on the 'fire did I admire more, Mickey was a gentleman in the genuine sense. We are truly diminished.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
R.I.P. Mickey! Darn good guy!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Been thinking for days about what to say since I heard the news about Mickey's passing..................All I can say is that I'm certain most of us here can only wish for the same amount of positive comments regarding the love, respect, and admiration when we pass that has been shown here on the fire.

Each day when I open this site up, I see some reference to Mickey, and I only hope that I could be the same person as he was. I never met Mickey, or talked with him, but I knew what a true Gentleman he was just by his posts...... never a discouraging word from him, instead, always a positive mood, wishing the best for his friends here.

RIP Mickey, many of us have learned a thing or two from you about being the best we can be......though it seems to be a rarity, I truly feel bad for those who did not benefit from your presence here. I'll miss you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just found this and I'm deeply saddened by Mickey's passing. Mickey walked me through my first custom. He patiently answered all of my stupid questions and gently steered me to what I really wanted not what I originally thought I wanted!! He told me to check out this forum called 24hourcampfire where a lot of nice people talk about guns, hunting and such. I think I joined that day.

Over the years I have always read anything Mickey posted and always enjoyed his kindness and wisdom.

R.I.P. Mickey, I will miss you

I once visited a place where BBQ was a verb, Canadian whiskey was the norm and no sweet tea on the menu. Hell on earth for a Southern boy!!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Mickeys passing is a great loss to all who knew him or followed his posts gentleman seems inadequate to describe a really good guy. When spring comes he will be in my thoughts as i put out the feeders to welcome his "little friends".
Originally Posted by 1flier
I'm saddened to learn of this. Few on the 'fire did I admire more, Mickey was a gentleman in the genuine sense. We are truly diminished.

1flier

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I guess I should stop in more often. Just saw this due to the Memorial Thread.

There are guys who you never have to meet in person to know that they have a heart of Gold. Mickey was one of those kind of guys. The man loved dogs. He loved his family, and from what I could tell he loved his fellow man. He was the voice of reason and tolerance in more than one discussion here.

My condolences to his family. I hope they find small solace in the fact that he'll keep a campfire going till we all get there.

I'm going to miss reading his posts.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Never had the good fortune to meet the man, but what I saw of him here spoke volumes of who/what Mickey Coleman was.

RIP

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Just seeing this and really hate it, prayers and condolences to Mrs. Dorothy and the family. God Bless.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Still doesn't seem real...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was TIRED yesterday evening,after a 2 day marathon dismantling a big forklift,...
Poured a beer, turned on the devil box and when the Fire came up, mentally slipped and wondered what Mickey would have posted.

Sure miss him,
GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I was TIRED yesterday evening,after a 2 day marathon dismantling a big forklift,...
Poured a beer, turned on the devil box and when the Fire came up, mentally slipped and wondered what Mickey would have posted.

Sure miss him,
GTC

As do I..He would always PM me about this time of year and ask what veggie varieties I was planning for the upcoming spring gardens then exchange ideas.We are certainly diminished by his sudden passing.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.