Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by mirage243
I wanna hear more about Gitem's sister, shower, and a 12 pack. . . . . . . . . . I'm bettin' it would take more than 12.
jingle a gift certificate to Golden Corral in front of her and her brother. It'll take a rodeo clown to bust em up.

That's some funny sh*t.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How do these flippin people not smell that?! I do service calls sometimes and have done some electrical work in some gross places but a couple I wouldn't work there. I told my boss ain't no way dude and after I told him how bad it was in those places he agreed and told them to find someone else to fix it. whew nasty

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by seal_billy
How do these flippin people not smell that?! I do service calls sometimes and have done some electrical work in some gross places but a couple I wouldn't work there. I told my boss ain't no way dude and after I told him how bad it was in those places he agreed and told them to find someone else to fix it. whew nasty
Lots of folks around here used to raise hogs. My cousin was one. A hoggery smells a bit rank. He claimed that your sense of smell got burned out or some such. I think he was right. I remember guys coming in the lumberyard where I used to work with hog [bleep] all over their boots. Flying frick, talk about a freaking clodhopper. Just track [bleep] right in the store.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243
I wanna hear more about Gitem's sister, shower, and a 12 pack. . . . . . . . . . I'm bettin' it would take more than 12.
jingle a gift certificate to Golden Corral in front of her and her brother. It'll take a rodeo clown to bust em up.

Funny sh*t

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I am guessing it is because someone has cats that urinate on their clothes.

Certain drugs can cause people to give off some strange/unusual odors.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Ethan

You're acting like a pure horse's ass, first off out of nowhere hijacking my thread, then you start shjt in middle going back and forth throughout replies

If you'd like, by God I will take a crap ALL OVER EVERY THREAD you start. I will be your goddamm shadow: here's you- here's me

It will be the fuggin end to the only entertainment in your miserable innenek pissant life.

Whatever you choose cracka? IDGAF, and with a whistle or a text mms I can let 1/2 dozen other tn boys in on this. Just for fun. Dickhead.
You could always have your other handles join in on the fun. You know, make it look like I had ten of you pussies following me around instead of one inbred loser.

What a DF, still thinking 1 person is running 10 trolls. That's not possible cause Fistfuktologist is running that IP tracker ya know

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by add
The "sour milk" or cheesy/yeasty smell is brought on by skin folds harboring bacteria/fungi.

[Linked Image]

Anyone have chips to go with the dip...?
I think this pic of the birth canal that passed EE's winder lickers is what has him so upset.

Last edited by BossHawg; 01/05/15.

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BossHawg
Ethan

You're acting like a pure horse's ass, first off out of nowhere hijacking my thread, then you start shjt in middle going back and forth throughout replies

If you'd like, by God I will take a crap ALL OVER EVERY THREAD you start. I will be your goddamm shadow: here's you- here's me

It will be the fuggin end to the only entertainment in your miserable innenek pissant life.

Whatever you choose cracka? IDGAF, and with a whistle or a text mms I can let 1/2 dozen other tn boys in on this. Just for fun. Dickhead.
You could always have your other handles join in on the fun. You know, make it look like I had ten of you pussies following me around instead of one inbred loser.

What a DF, still thinking 1 person is running 10 trolls. That's not possible cause Fistfuktologist is running that IP tracker ya know
Keep talking Scumlord. One of these days somebody will figure out you're running proxies and then your multiple sock puppets may get banned arbitrarily. Some folks really think their intelligence extends far beyond what it actually does.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ethan

Keep talking Scumlord. One of these days somebody will figure out you're running proxies and then your multiple sock puppets may get banned arbitrarily. Some folks really think their intelligence extends far beyond what it actually does.
GD what an Idiot. Too damn funny that you along with some other tin foil hatters still think we are all the same person.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
BTW, I think the pic of that case of nasty snatch your old lady has is disgusting

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wooooo proxies. That's pretty fancy tech-talk. You think a hayseed like me could direct such an effort?

Giving me a lot of credit dont,cha think?

Besides, I'm not emotionally attached to internet profiles and personalities. Unlike you, you getting [bleep] from here, we're likely to hear about you sucking a tailpipe.

Pears sent.

XOXOXO

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
BTW, I think the pic of that case of nasty snatch your old lady has is disgusting
all cats are gray in the dark, he lives by that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another narcissist. If you aren't the same guy who is running the Scumlord troll along with probably a dozen other aliases, then why come along and resurrect a thread that had scrolled off the front page? Are you just that good of buds with "Scumlord"? Nobody here likes your sorry ass. All you do is troll. Guys like you ruin sites like this with your sock puppets and constant trolling and agitating. Move out of your grandma's basement and do something besides sucking cock for a living.

with a whistle or a text mms I can let 1/2 dozen other tn boys in on this. Just for fun. Dickhead.

My phone made a whistling noise, you need me chief?
Bock Bock

Last edited by TheChickenMan; 01/05/15.

DRGAF
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wooooo proxies. That's pretty fancy tech-talk. You think a hayseed like me could direct such an effort?

Giving me a lot of credit dont,cha think?

Besides, I'm not emotionally attached to internet profiles and personalities. Unlike you, you getting [bleep] from here, we're likely to hear about you sucking a tailpipe.

Pears sent.

XOXOXO
No, it's not fancy tech talk at all, you're just not nearly as smart as you think. You just happen to be on a site where trolls haven't run things for years. You've had a pretty good run too, but don't think there aren't several people who know exactly what you're doing bitch.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Damn Mr. Dickhead, is that fat nasty ass really your old lady? Now wonder you're such a miserable little Bitch.

Last edited by FlyingDog; 01/05/15.

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just another narcissist. If you aren't the same guy who is running the Scumlord troll along with probably a dozen other aliases, then why come along and resurrect a thread that had scrolled off the front page? Are you just that good of buds with "Scumlord"? Nobody here likes your sorry ass. All you do is troll. Guys like you ruin sites like this with your sock puppets and constant trolling and agitating. Move out of your grandma's basement and do something besides sucking cock for a living.
I seen your whiney ass get slapped around on here a bunch. Whatever it takes.

You opened up a can of worms, now you're crying like a little bitch.

Again, all you contribute is repostings of the same crap that anyone can get from media outlets. Just a waste of bandwidth. Or some knee jerk garbage you find on on questionable sensationalized blogs.

Blahhhhhhh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Chigginman on the scene

Oh youre screwed now. laffin my ass off

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Why did the Douche change his user name? That last name of Younger is a better fit for Bitches. Ring any bells Slummy?

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Cole Younger, that was it till he got called out by one the Tn boys who IS actually a descendant.

Another fuggin smokescreen.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 12344mag, 160user, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,824
Posts18,516,791
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.