Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by derby_dude
All Internet bravado.

Have any white vigilantes done anything about 9/11? NO!

Maybe since we had a President who kicked butt on two muzzie countries we didn't think we needed to.

That did us a lot of good didn't it. We have the fifth column enemy in the country and we do nothing. We have a wide open southern border so wide open that we no longer have southern border and we do nothing.

Ya we are really kicking ass. Do I need remind anyone that in about 50 years we whites will be a minority if we are around at all.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was reading a newspaper story the other day. It was one of those 150 years ago, 100 years ago, 75 years ago things that some newspapers have. Anyway, it was an article about a lynch mob that was formed to go get a man and how he had to be spirited out of town under armed guard in the middle of the night in order to avoid being lynched by an angry crowd because of his wife's testimony IN A DIVORCE HEARING. This was from 1914.

In a mere hundred years we've gone from a society where moral outrage enough to get a white man lynched over testimony in a mere divorce hearing could be summoned in an afternoon, to one that casually watches the worst violence and depravity imaginable on the Internet day after day with nary a peep or reaction at all other than to stuff another chip into an disheveled mouth.

No, the French might be lots of things, but at least they are vigorous. A French farmer will drive his tractor to Paris and burn a bag of manure on the steps of some government building in a heartbeat. Over here, we'll just turn the channel to the NFL or American Idol.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/08/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I was reading a newspaper story the other day. It was one of those 150 years ago, 100 years ago, 75 years ago things that some newspapers have. Anyway, it was an article about a lynch mob that was formed to go get a man and how he had to be spirited out of town under armed guard in the middle of the night in order to avoid being lynched by an angry crowd because of his wife's testimony IN A DIVORCE HEARING. This was from 1914.

In a mere hundred years we've gone from a society where moral outrage enough to get a white man lynched over testimony in a mere divorce hearing could be summoned in an afternoon, to one that casually watches the worst violence and depravity imaginable on the Internet day after day with nary a peep or reaction at all other than to stuff another chip into an disheveled mouth.

No, the French might be lots of things, but at least they are vigorous. A French farmer will drive his tractor to Paris and burn a bag of manure on the steps of some government building in a heartbeat. Over here, we'll just turn the channel to the NFL or American Idol.

DITTOS. We are all Internet commandos and full of Internet bravado.

Not a one of us, my self included, is going to do anything. We have to much to lose. Only when we have absolutely nothing to lose will we do something. Think French Revolution.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'll throw in one more thing. Recently the French government overreached and passed a very unpopular 75% tax on the highest bracket. Within a year, they are backtracking with egg on their faces and doing away with it.

Our government recently overreached and passed Obamacare with public opinion 75% against. Two elections later, after the so-called opposition party won out because of the outrage, we can't even muster a symbolic vote to repeal it, much less ACTUALLY do anything about it. And of course, we'll fall for it again, and probably again, with the ones crowing the biggest about what they would or wouldn't do in a similar situation as the French find themselves, being the ones telling us to vote for the lesser of two evils and all that mess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I'll throw in one more thing. Recently the French government overreached and passed a very unpopular 75% tax on the highest bracket. Within a year, they are backtracking with egg on their faces and doing away with it.

Our government recently overreached and passed Obamacare with public opinion 75% against. Two elections later, after the so-called opposition party won out because of the outrage, we can't even muster a symbolic vote to repeal it, much less ACTUALLY do anything about it. And of course, we'll fall for it again, and probably again, with the ones crowing the biggest about what they would or wouldn't do in a similar situation as the French find themselves, being the ones telling us to vote for the lesser of two evils and all that mess.

DITTOS.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Leave it to the French....12 people are killed and they retaliate by throwing pretend grenades. And don't forget that they fired a shot "in the direction" of a mosque.

Whooooo doggies, that'll learn them terrorists.

It appears the citizens have more weapons in a "gun free" nation, than their police do!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Most people in this country doesn't give a chit about anything that happens unless it directly effects them and their pocketbook

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We are no closer to this so-called war being over and Americans especially white Americans being safer. White Americans are so guilt ridden that they are like a deer in the headlights.

Of course, our government is 50% of the problem so what can we expect.

That's because the right thing to do, to end it all isn't PC.

It isn't PC with the press or liberals, or even with members here at the Fire.

To really end the terrorist threat, we need to kill all the MF'rs big enough to piss between two boots.

But, that isn't PC. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Huntz
People in the USA don`t do anything to retaliate.At least the Frogs did something!!

Americans were threatened with being charged with "Hate Crimes" if they even looked at a Muslim wrong.
suppressed 22s

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
All Internet bravado.

Maybe since we had a President who kicked butt on two muzzie countries we didn't think we needed to.

That did us a lot of good didn't it. We have the fifth column enemy in the country and we do nothing. We have a wide open southern border so wide open that we no longer have southern border and we do nothing.

Ya we are really kicking ass. Do I need remind anyone that in about 50 years we whites will be a minority if we are around at all.
None of that has a thing to do with the post I responded to. Not that context makes any difference to you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
All Internet bravado.

None of that has a thing to do with the post I responded to. Not that context makes any difference to you.

bla,bla ,bla,yada,yada,yada

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Maybe where you live.

Patrolman Sammy Long was shot and killed after making a traffic stop on a driver for a traffic violation on US 67 near Rankin, Texas.

The suspect, who was AWOL from the US Navy, opened fire with a .32 caliber handgun as Patrolman Long approached the vehicle, knocking him to the ground. The suspect then took Patrolman Long's service weapon and shot him in the back six times as he lay on the ground.

A citizen, who was an avid deer hunter returning from a hunting trip, was stopped in a rest stop 150 yards from the traffic stop and witnessed the shooting. The man immediately retrieved his hunting rifle and shot the suspect at a range of 150 yards, killing him.

Read more: http://www.odmp.org/officer/8242-patrolman-sammy-charles-long#ixzz3OFbTzHH3

I remember that well. Seems there is a good use for a .270 after all.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If LEO would stand down, I wonder what would happen to muzzy places in this country.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking
If LEO would stand down, I wonder what would happen to muzzy places in this country.

Are you saying we fear our own govt more than the other enemy? blush

LOL
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I seem to recall we had at least one investigation here in the U.S. for a "hate crime" or domestic terrorism or... whatever, case over some bacon or sausage being left in the vicinity of where muslims were or might be.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,010
Posts18,500,165
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.