Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
BOWSINGER: I am convinced hildebeast WILL run for President.
I PRAY that she will loose!
If somehow she should win then she will be every bit as bad as the traitor, communist, anti-American hussein obama has been!
And THAT is saying something.
The thought of hildebeast getting to nominate Federal and Supreme Court Justices gives me nightmares!
Let alone all the other heinous devices she will resort to to "change America" into Cuba!
Screw her and the horsesass she rode in with.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Its not that she will win but the rep's will lose. None of our conservatives will get on the same page and push a common agenda. We will watch them piss and moan and not say the right things calling out the dems in fear of being called racist or what ever.
I have no white gilt. I don't own slaves. My parents didn't own slaves. My grandparents........you get the the picture. I don't owe anybody anything but our leaders are no longer leaders, they are buisiness men and they know how to make money.
Besides if they don't win they can't be blamed ( they will be blamed no matter what ) for more deteriation of our constitutional rights as our country falls further down the rabbit hole. I too fear for my daughters futures in the country that we used to think of as being great.

If you don't have anything nice to say, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.

When it's time to bury your guns it's time to dig em up.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is a sad state of affairs to think that the Republicans would consider Romney a credible candidate to beat Mrs. Clinton. They are so arrogant and so determined to stop any Tea Party favored candidate that they will nominate the likes of McCain (the reverse ace)or Romney. Romney couldn't even beat the present baboon in chief. How in the world do they expect him or Jeb to beat Hillary? Hillary will get every vote Obama got and then some. Where are the GOP votes going to come from? The conservatives that sat out the last election will sit this one out also. The Dems take the black vote for granted and in fact get over 90% of it.I'll be damned if I will let the Republican party say to me "you are our black voter, you have nobody else to vote for". For me it is someone like Cruz or Rand Paul or I throw my vote away to the Libertarian. After seeing what the Republicans supported in Kentucky, Louisiana, and Mississippi for senators I don't think they are a lot better than Democrats.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
BOWSINGER: I am convinced hildebeast WILL run for President.
I PRAY that she will loose!
If somehow she should win then she will be every bit as bad as the traitor, communist, anti-American hussein obama has been!
And THAT is saying something.
The thought of hildebeast getting to nominate Federal and Supreme Court Justices gives me nightmares!
Let alone all the other heinous devices she will resort to to "change America" into Cuba!
Screw her and the horsesass she rode in with.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Consider that Clinton has run in three elections. Two wins in New York against weak opponents. John Spencer? Who is he?
Then in 2008, Hillary blew her massive lead and lost to Obama. She has never won a competitive race anywhere.

The Hill and Bill 2014 endorsements were a total disaster. Lost 31 candidates and won only 17.
Lost everything in their home state of Arkansas. That had to be a real kick in the nuts.

Went to Iowa and lost the War on Women to Joni Ernst. Who was endorsed by Sarah Palin.
The same Sarah whose book sales has out sold Hillary five to one. The same Sarah who with all her bad press has polled within 20 points of Hillary with all her fawning press support.
Press support that has moved on to Elizabeth Warren.

Put either one on the debate stage with Sarah and watch what happens.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by smokepole
No doubt she'll run.

The guy I quoted in the OP said Clinton's wife won't run because she can't win.

They all think they can win, it's part of the package.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
No doubt she'll run.

The guy I quoted in the OP said Clinton's wife won't run because she can't win.

They all think they can win, it's part of the package.

"Hillary can�t win, and that�s why she won�t run.
She may not know that yet herself, but a lot of Democrats want her because she�s all they�ve got."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
53% of this nation wants free stuff and doesn't have the pride or the motivation to work for it. As long as the checks keep coming, the dems will rule. The outright lies don't matter. Character doesn't matter. Just show me the money, and I don't care that you had to take from someone who worked for it.

That's exactly what America has come down to, along with 90% of the gays will vote the same as the ones wanting a free handout.

I wish I felt different but I honestly don't think a Republican will ever be in the White house again.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cal74
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
53% of this nation wants free stuff and doesn't have the pride or the motivation to work for it. As long as the checks keep coming, the dems will rule. The outright lies don't matter. Character doesn't matter. Just show me the money, and I don't care that you had to take from someone who worked for it.

That's exactly what America has come down to, along with 90% of the gays will vote the same as the ones wanting a free handout.

I wish I felt different but I honestly don't think a Republican will ever be in the White house again.

It's hard to argue with that view.............

And The Muslim & his ilk are already boxing the GOP further into the corner with his new proposals to increase taxes on "the rich" & simultaneously reducing them on "the middle class", thus more re-distribution of the wealth.

The 53% & some more, will jump on this bandwagon with both feet & in their eyes & minds, nothing the GOP says can refute the logic & any effort to do so just makes them looks worse to those people (voters)...........giveaways just will continue to be a self fulling thing until there is nothing left to give & then the fun will begin in earnest.

MM

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I agree MM, and I believe the same mentality that led to Obama's election will repeat for Hillary. There were so many people who wanted to be part of history in electing the first black president. They will line up for Hillary so they can say they voted for the first woman president too.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Becoming the first female President is about the only thing Hillary has going for her.

And I know an easy fix for that. Put Hillary and Sarah on the same stage.
That would be the most historic election in our lifetime.

What I don't know is will either lady get in the race?
Hillary has said she will decide early this year.
Sarah has said she will go wherever God tells her to go.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
System was hacked/rigged so obama could win a second time. With out the cheating obama would have lost.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
System was hacked/rigged so obama could win a second time. With out the cheating obama would have lost.

It'll be rigged again, too, from outright fraud by people voting to those in the local precincts rigging the machines, to the foreign contractors doing the final vote counting for many states.

We need an earthquake in CA & a snowstorm in NY, Boston & Philly to be able to have a chance at winning.

We've had our last non-rigged election.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One day after every one is fed up we will have elections without the cheating. Of course we will most likely have to rebuild the US too.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
We won the last two non-Obama elections with record landslides.

I can find no numbers that we will not win the next election which will not have Obama.

We could have easily beat Obama in his last election, but Mitt blew it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Hillary is an old beat up old hag. Even the liberals know this and most likely don't want her. She is so beatable if we would just give them what they have been giving. No nice " we don't want to look mean" kind of crap.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is right, "Mitt blew it". Really the Republican party blew it by nominating a "moderate". They did that in 2008 also with McCain. How can they win while disrespecting their consevative base? And now that same Romney and Jeb Bush are being trotted out as serious candidates to challenge Mrs. Clinton or Ms. Warren, both of whom have almost 50% of the vote (electoral and popular)locked up. I don't respect Harry Reid's politics but I wish we had a few more conservative senators with his onions. I do admire his guts and fortitude in a fight.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
That is right, "Mitt blew it". Really the Republican party blew it by nominating a "moderate". They did that in 2008 also with McCain. How can they win while disrespecting their consevative base? And now that same Romney and Jeb Bush are being trotted out as serious candidates to challenge Mrs. Clinton or Ms. Warren, both of whom have almost 50% of the vote (electoral and popular)locked up. I don't respect Harry Reid's politics but I wish we had a few more conservative senators with his onions. I do admire his guts and fortitude in a fight.

While nominating their �moderate� they all but kicked the Tea Party out of the process and the Convention.

They didn't need all those Conservatives. They were wrong and now it is payback time!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Huge trove of Hillary Clinton White House files set for release
By JOSH GERSTEIN | 1.19.15
A massive collection of documents related to Hillary Clinton's policy work as first lady is set to go public this spring, just as her expected campaign to return to the White House could be ramping up.

The more than 150,000 pages of records come largely from the files of Clinton's policy advisers in her husband's White House and cover topics such as welfare, equal pay, family leave, civil rights, race, poverty and health care reform.

While many Clinton Library records have been released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests, the massive new batch was reviewed on the initiative of the library's professional archivists as part of what the National Archives calls "systematic processing."

The Archives formally notified President Barack Obama's White House and President Bill Clinton's representative Bruce Lindsey on Jan. 8. about� the planned release. Under a federal law passed last year and signed by Obama, the current and former president have 60 business days to assert executive privilege in an effort to block the release of some or all of the records. That review period can be extended once, for 30 business days, but no further extensions are permitted.

No assertions of executive privilege over historical records are known to have taken place during Obama's tenure, though the White House repeatedly extended its review of some files, resulting in lengthy delays.

The process dictated by the new law could result in the Hillary Clinton policy records becoming public sometime between April and June, depending on how long it takes the Archives to prepare the files for release. Even under the new proposed release, several thousand pages will still be closed to research, often due to privacy or national security concerns.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No doubt she'll run.

Why wouldn't she? As long as she's running, she can collect campaign donations. After losing, she gets to keep what's left. I'd bet she will run, even if she doesn't want to win. As long as she can generate donations, she will run.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
If anyone believes she won't run, those folks are too gullible to live..

She'll run - as sure as the sun rises in the east..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,228 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,764
Posts18,495,621
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.