Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
I'll be at the Washington Sportsmen's Show in Puyallup, Washington on 21-25 January 2015. In case any of you will be in the area, my booth number is 1128 and I'd love to meet you and discuss any of the hunting packages or specials that we will be offering for the upcoming hunting seasons.

Below are the four specials that we are offering. There are a limited number of these specials available and will only be offered through the end of the show or until they sell out, whichever comes first. If you�re interested in taking advantage of one of these outstanding hunting opportunities, don�t hesitate to send me a PM or email me at johnbiggamehuntingadventures.com for more information or to book your hunt.

All of these hunts will be outfitted by Kok & Seyffert Big Game Hunting and may be booked for any time after January 12, 2015 (including some dates in the prime April-August 2015 window), contact me for more details.

For all the details on the specials, check out: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting-specials/

We also offer discounts for women and for members of the military. Full details are on our web site.

Basic Plains Game Hunting Special
What: 5x day hunt by 1 hunter for Kudu, Blue Wildebeest or Zebra or Oryx, & any 2 of Impala, Steenbok, Duiker, or Warthog (4 animals total)
Where: Limpopo Province of South Africa (~5 � hours north of Johannesburg)
Price: $5,000
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Family Plains Game Hunting Special
What: 8x Day Hunt by 2 Hunters for Kudu, Blue Wildebeest or Zebra or Oryx, & any 2 of Impala, Steenbok, Duiker, or Warthog (4 animals each, 8 animals total)
Where: Limpopo Province of South Africa (~5 � hours north of Johannesburg)
Price: $9,750
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Trophy Waterbuck Hunting Special
What: 5x Day Hunt for 1 Hunter for an Incredible Trophy Waterbuck Bull
Where: Gauteng Province of South Africa (~1 hour west of Johannesburg)
Price: $4,500
I've already created a 24 Hour Campfire thread on the this hunt and you can read the details here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...credible_Trophy_Waterbuck_Hu#Post9450959

Blesbok Cull Hunt Special
What: 5x Day Hunt for 1 Hunter for 10x Blesbok (mix of males and females)
Where: Mpumalanga Province of South Africa (~3 hours east of Johannesburg)
Price: $4,000
Our blesbok cull hunt special affords the hunter the opportunity to experience an exciting and challenging hunt for both male and female blesbok. There is also the possibility of taking a nice blesbok trophy as one of the 10 blesbok offered in this package for no extra charge.
[Linked Image]

At Big Game Hunting Adventures, we do not believe in hidden or extra costs. Our South Africa hunting specials include all costs associated with the hunt. Basically, you are responsible for transporting yourself, your gear, and your trophy to and from Africa. We will pick you up and drop you off at the airport and take care of everything in between.

Included in our South Africa Hunting Specials:
Daily rate and trophy fees for specified animals and number of hunting days
Exclusive use of the hunting area
Services of a licensed Professional Hunter
Transportation between airport and hunting areas
Accommodation, Food, and Beverages
Full Use of all Camp Facilities
Daily Laundry Service
Reasonable quantity of alcoholic beverages (2-3 per person, per day)
Skinning and field preparation of trophies
Delivery of trophies to a Gauteng based taxidermist and shipping company

Not Included in our South Africa Hunting Specials:
Gratuities for staff members
Taxidermy fees
Shipment of trophies out of South Africa
CITES Permits and Hunting Licenses where applicable (unless otherwise specified)
Any airline tickets
Personal, Travel and Trophy insurance
International calls from cell phones, or landlines

All of our packages and specials may be upgraded with additional hunting days ($400 per person, per day) or animals. Below is a trophy fee list for selected species. You can find the complete list at: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting-price-list/

If desired, we also offer the option to have your hunt filmed by a professional photographer for $185 a day.

Trophy Fees
Black Wildebeest $950
Blue Wildebeest $950
Blesbok $350
Duiker $325
Eland $2,000
Impala Ram $350
Kudu $1,800
Mountain Reedbuck $650
Common Reebuck $1,250
Nyala $2,300
Red Hartebeest $1,000
Springbok $325
Steenbok $325
Warthog $350
Zebra $1,000

You can find the details of the rest of our 2015 Hunting Packages at: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/packages/
For more information about the hunting concessions and the accommodations at each place, visit: http://biggamehuntingadventures.com/south-africa-hunting/

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
GB1

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
The show is off to a good start. Thanks to everyone who has come by and visited me! If you'll be at the show this weekend, I'm in Booth 1128, which is on the second story of the pavilion.

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,513 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,434
Posts18,470,811
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.