Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by antlers
Now you went and did it Rob...!
BOWSINGER will be along shortly to kick your a$$.

That's what I'm afraid of!! crazy

Originally Posted By: BOWSINGER
Originally Posted By: RobJordan
Sarah's comments were very good. Not often that I praise her, but I can give credit when its due.

There is a slim ray of hope for you yet.

I am confused...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by jorgeI
At least she's been right on myriad foreign policy issues, whereas Clinton can't even beat a broken clock. Seriously, you think Clinton comes across as an "intellectual"? I just find this thread amusing in it's predictability. If Sarah were to walk on water, the haters would just say "yeah, that's because she can't swim."

I think Clinton graduated from Yale Law School after graduating from some east coast prep college. I had to look up Palin, but after attending 3 other colleges prior she graduated with a degree in journalism from the University of Idaho.

Look , I'm a Bengals fans, and I hate the Steelers, but I can admit that Ben Roethlesberger is a better quarterback than Andy Dalton. Doesn't mean I want Ben as my QB, but I'm not gonna make Andy out to be the next Joe Montana just because he's on my team.

If you want to talk up Palin about being "common sense" smart or something, whatever , but Yale versus a journeyman's stop to University of Idaho (which I'm sure is a good school in its own right) is not a comparison.

She's an empty suit (intellectually at least). She actually attended five (count 'em) different colleges before finally graduating. She couldn't get even one of her three oldest children to graduate high school. Helluva a track record there, for sure.

Last edited by RobJordan; 01/29/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Palin is great at telling the faithful what they want to hear. She speaks with conviction and is convincing. Beyond that she is pretty much of an empty hat. Beyond the second or third question, on any subject, she will backslide to the rhetoric and one liners. Since bursting on the scene here in Alaska her high point was the 2008 convention and it has been a slide ever since. Palin rarely walks the talk and lately it has been: the louder she speaks the fewer who listen. She is however a great cheerleader and can make lots of money like most of us can only dream.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You didn't seem to have any issues disparaging Bush's intellect and he was a Yale grad. Frankly, I just look at what they say, write and opine, then go from there. Ronald Reagan was also accused of being intellectually lacking, yet his mastery of his job, his writing and philosophies are now recognized by many as being demonstrative of a superb intellect. Obama is a Harvard Graduate, and I believe John Kerry is also Ivy league and he is as dumb as a box of rocks.

You got this one right. Easy to prove by their accomplishments or lack of. Reagan graduated from little old Eureka College where he majored in sports and good times.

Palin (whose vocal chords are akin to nails on a chalkboard) has spoken and written some very well-reasoned philosophies and Hillary has not. Both however are TERRIBLE orators. Bottom line is I LIKE just about everything she says and I don't like ANYTHING Hillary has to say, much less her personal and proven lack of integrity. I'll close by saying I agree with Ann Coulter, who said if women didn't vote, the last democrat elected for president would have been FDR....

You got this one wrong. Also easy to prove.
Nails on a chalkboard vocal cords do not work for FOX.
TERRIBLE orators do not get invited to Cambridge. It just does not happen.
Sarah has a stage presence, the so-called �It� factor that all the rest would die for. Including Coulter.

You certainly got Hillary right about content in her speeches.
Even when Sarah gets lost in her notes, the Conservative message is still there.
But there is more...
Sarah speaks to overflowing rooms. Hillary speaks to half-fulled rooms.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She'd get killed in a debate with even the most mediocre accomplished politician.

and that's why she won't run, but she'll milk it all the way to the bank.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Like her or not, Sarah's done more for conservative politics than anyone in the political arena today.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan

She's an empty suit (intellectually at least). She actually attended five (count 'em) different colleges before finally graduating. She couldn't get even one of her three oldest children to graduate high school. Helluva a track record there, for sure.

You are embarrassing yourself and conservatives.
With your track record about Sarah and now with her family, you really need to change your Kool-Aid.

Helluva a �Track� record here, for sure.
Track Palin graduated from Wasilla High School in 2007 and joined the Army. Went to Iraq. Went to Afghanistan. Has a family and fishes for a living.

Bristol Palin returned with her son and graduated from Wasilla High School in 2009 and Penrose Academy beauty school in Scottsdale, AZ in 2014. With her NYT bestseller and her TV series, she probably has more money than you or I do.

Willow Palin graduated early from Wasilla High School in 2012 and Penrose Academy beauty school in Scottsdale, AZ in 2013. She is in the business with Legal Name: Willow Bianca LLC

Piper Palin is almost 14 and plays basketball like her Mom.

Trig Palin is almost 7 and graduated pre-school in May of 2014. �With Honors� his proud Mom said.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rush doesn't have a college degree and he's very well spoken and right 99% of the time.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...Palin (whose vocal chords are akin to nails on a chalkboard)...

Her unnatural presentation and strained, stressed voice somehow manage to overshadow what good she has to say. She does not come off as presidential material. And her nomination would improve the liberals' chances of success.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If Harvard and Yale are what we are judging people's political value upon, we've got a long way to go toward sanity.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Sarah's done more for conservative politics than anyone in the political arena today.

Like what...? Preachin' to the choir...?
Preachin' to the choir isn't gonna bring about the change that's needed to win a presidential election. Whippin' the BOWSINGER's of the population into a frenzy isn't gonna get it done...!

...no offence to BOWSINGER.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
pak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pre school has "Honors"? Tongue in cheek, I would hope.

'Often mistaken, never in doubt'

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge' Darwin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
give her a break. her teleprompter was rebooting. but at least she was sporting some decent side-boob action.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
She'd get killed in a debate with even the most mediocre accomplished politician.

and that's why she won't run, but she'll milk it all the way to the bank.

This is almost as stupid as your �Hillary went to Yale and Sarah only went to U of Idaho� post. Nothing was as stupid as that.

Mayor and Governor Palin did dozens of debates in Alaska and never lost one.

Part U of Idaho journalism school, more as a student of Reagan, and mostly her God-given natural political instincts; Sarah knows that nonverbal communication, not soon forgotten mundane facts, provide over 90 percent of what people take away from any debate.

She ignores where the moderator wants to lead her or to dance with her opponent.

You use the debate to say what you want to say and get your message out loud and clear.
You use the debate to show strong convictions and build trust. Look them right in the eye.
And you do it as Reagan did so many times.
With a wink and a nod and that we-are-all-in-this-together look.

Who won, Biden or Palin? Nobody remembers the many talking points, but everyone remembers based on the WAY Palin talked; she meant every damn word she said.

That debate put McCain in first place until he screwed it all up.

Andrew Halcro served two terms as a Republican member of the Alaska State House of Representatives. He ran for governor as an Independent in 2006, debating Sarah Palin more than two dozen times.
10.1.08 Anchorage, Alaska � When he faces off against Sarah Palin Thursday night, Joe Biden will have his hands full.

I should know. I've debated Governor Palin more than two dozen times.
And she's a master, not of facts, figures, or insightful policy recommendations, but at the fine art of the non-answer, the glittering generality.
Against such charms there is little Senator Biden, or anyone, can do.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
She is an idiot born of the curious Republican need to be "us too". The Republicans are always eager to throw out a woman or a black person to try and show that they are not the party of old white men instead of putting old white men out there who ACTUALLY articulate and advance ideas. And sometimes when they do this, they get someone who is not quite ready for primetime or who has not been properly vetted by experience. Joni Ernst is another example.

Face it, the Republicans have completely turned away from the ideas and ideology of Ronald Reagan (an old white man) and now all they have is to try and show that they aren't as mean as the Democrats try to make them out to be.

Palin and especially Ernst might well be competent in lots of ways, BUT they do not need to be the face of Republicans.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/29/15.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know how she does it, but she turns commies into babbling idiots. (Both here and on DU.) Regardless keep up the good work Sarah, and keep posting her stuff Bow. I don't usually comment but I read it all and thoroughly enjoy how it gets the campfire leftists wound up.

[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
No, she's winding up the campfire conservatives---the ones that want to save what's left of conservatism from the certain destruction that will follow if the Republicans run her for president. We're fighting against "political suicide by Sarah Palin". Sure, her rhetoric is good, but the rest of her is poison.

Last edited by RobJordan; 01/29/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMAO

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys are gonna get Bows all worked up and typing in BOLD again...he'll have to take a pill to sleep.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
This could be a stand alone post guys. Any time Palin is striking out against Billo one has to laugh out loud! So who is the true conservative here? Billo or the Cheerleader?

It doesn't get much better than this exchange!

For your approval!

�This is war�: Sarah Palin slams �quasi-conservative� O�Reilly for not taking her fake 2016 candidacy seriously

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin came out swinging against her Fox News colleague Bill O�Reilly on Tuesday, ripping the anchor for not taking her latest flirtation with a presidential bid seriously and lumping O�Reilly in with dreaded �quasi- or assumed conservative� elements in the media.

During an appearance on last night�s �Hannity,� Palin brushed off the overwhelmingly negative reaction to the bizarre spectacle of a speech she delivered before King�s summit this weekend. The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee then resorted to one of her favorite standbys � a visceral attack on the lamestream media, who must be vanquishe

and here is Billo

�All these GOP contenders thinking about running for president, like Donald Trump, Sarah Palin,� and he named some others � and he said, �Oh, what a reality show that would be, yuck yuck,��

When the likes of Billo refuses to take Palin seriously well....Good night Sarah!

You may now begin the mindless attack!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,685
Posts18,475,096
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.