Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Just curious what the experts think.

Education (or the lack of appreciation for)
Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

LACK OF FATHERS..........discipline and guidance.

As in the demise of the family unit, replaced by the "wolf pack".

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 01/29/15.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It's about money and power and lower classes trying to get a piece of the pie though legal and illegal means. Inner city violance is nothing new, whether white or black. Look what the Irish had to do when they first came here. Shown in the movie "Gangs of NY".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 5sdad
People with no moral compass or character creating children who in turn have no moral compass or character.

Three pages and only two who understand. I can't believe that I have found something that I agree with Ringman on.

Most of you have identified symptoms of the problem ie; the environment those people are raised in.

But that's not the root of the problem.

The problem is how people choose to deal with their environment.

The ones who are raised with traditional Jewish / Christian morals and values deal with life's issues differently and rise above their environment.

There is no government program or social effort that will change that culture short of a religious revival.

Since most people choose to negate or ignore the importance of religion and don't want to "pass judgment" on anyone's values or lack of; it ain't ever gonna happen.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
The OP question was about causes of GANG violence.

True. The girl I mentioned from Africa came from an area ruled by gangs that would make the bloods & crips here in the US look like pack of girl scouts. She got out and away from the gangs in a political situation by moving to a different country an a better and safe life.

The CAUSE here is they are pissin' an' moanin' about no jobs and woe is us. Jesse and Al as well as others of their ilk will have the AAs living under the gun into the next millenium.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by prairie dog shooter
Originally Posted by 5sdad
People with no moral compass or character creating children who in turn have no moral compass or character.
I can't believe that I have found something that I agree with Ringman on.

laugh

Careful, there... cool

DF

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's still caused by money and power.

Just an FYI.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
They have no fear. They do not fear their parent(s), they do not fear the law, they do not fear death, and they do not fear God.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
It's still caused by money and power.

Just an FYI.

Travis

Travis

Is that something your friends told you....?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

DF

Agreed. Blacks have no family unit, no leadership, and an inbred aptitude for expecting a handout. As 6mmWasp said, the vast majority of blacks in South Africa behave the exact same way as ours do. They live like animals.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is an old saying..."If you want to know what you will be in five years, look at your friends today."

What if nobody will be your friend?

Travis

Lower the cost? grin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I beleive that all those problems are directly related to a lack of a will to work.

You take any normal human being, put him in a situation where he has nothing to do all day, every day but sit around and sooner or later it will lead to crime, drugs, etc.

Take about 4 generations of it and put them all in a housing project together and it feeds itself.

JOBS will cure about 75% of society problems.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RickyD
The greatest issue is lack of positive role models and no dad in the home: dad, not just some messed up male. Everything else is affected/created by those.

I agree.

Every young bull needs an old bull to gauge his manhood. If there is not a "dad" in the home they will use a senior member of a gang as their yardstick.

I am a conservative with a lowercase "c".
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Blacks are simply inherently violent. Their violent nature is the direct result of an African evolutionary strategy that has no place in the modern world.

Europeans evolved with a different strategy, one of kindness and cooperation.

Strange, I lived for three years in West Africa in a place where violence was rare (Ghana), certainly a place far less violent then, say, Working Class Northern England where I grew up.

Must be them Ghanaians on the one hand, and them yobs on the other, were practicing a different evolutionary strategy.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're just like Birdwatcher, who claims that white women getting murdered by their black spouses at a clip 1240% above the white equivalent, is 'insignificant'.

OK Bub, actual numbers again please grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by milespatton
Whatever problems we started with 100 years or so ago have been made much worse by government meddling.

I have not made it to the end so maybe this has been brought up, but the above coupled with jerking them out of the stone age, and freeing them without them knowing how to handle the modern freedom. Since they did not know how to be productive citizens on their own, they were taken advantage of and never adjusted as they should have. Not knowing, they could not pass on, what to do and what not to do. Lots of the same problems with the American Indian. The war of Northern Aggression served them as badly as it did Southern White people. Do not be mistaken, I think they should have been freed or better yet, not enslaved, but it was handled wrong for the future of America. miles

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This .
They have never lived in a society -their recent ancestors lived like critters -and blacks would revert back to living like those ancestors were we white people not keeping them propped up.

gun-geek and kevin gibson the same person ? LAF'N

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The root causes of gang violence in the inner city?

There's just one; money.

According to a guy who was at our school from the SAPD Gang Unit. When its over on the Black East Side its usually over money.

When its over on the Hispanic West and South Sides its more about machismo, ego, and women.

That weren't me that said that, just passing it along.

Birdwatcher

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Poverty?
Racism?
Single parent homes?
?????

DF

Yes, also with a strong helping of low class and integrity.

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Aggressive violent behavior was rewarded in sub-Saharan Africa over millennia, they bred, and what we got is the 'modern' Negro.

Unlike all them peaceful millenia passing by in Europe fer example grin

Well hey, read up on some actual history, start with the appalling levels of violence inherent in the Celtic clan systems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pat him on the head and wipe the tear from his eye, Birdie.
That should make both of you feel better

*Sigh"... I said understand, not give a pass.... never hurts to understand one's enemy. With this particular kid I was concerned on account of I ride home on a bicycle after dark most nights.

Me being concerned that way is unusual, beyond the usual common sense I mean.

I've had the pleasure of meeting blacks from Africa

Ya, there was fourteen million of 'em in-country where I was during the three years I lived in an isolated village in what was essentially mud hut Africa, cant say fer sure how many I actually got to meet. Thousands certainly, plus a few hundred students.

Birdwatcher

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
root cause is that there is a bunch of feral animals out there for many reasons. They will prey on each other and innocent folks. The only way to deal with them is remove them from our polite society by any means needed, not keep supporting them and their spawn. But that is exactly what our Obama, state and local Govt, and all the other PC azzwipes are going to do

+ billion

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1234, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,786
Posts18,496,009
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.