Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Come on eyeball...Palin is of your own making and now you are forced to live with her, and who knows....She could be presidential or vice-presidential. Well, maybe not but lets encourage her all that we can!

I will let you know about that hunting spot in 2 weeks. I want to make sure the check clears first.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Nice stock.. Ever think about some polish so she shines a bit?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry Bob. I got carried away. I had thought nwa had improved his lot in life by sucking off a glock.

Carry on.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
It don't need polish.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
Yes, we did vote for the same folks.

I haven't a clue, eh sport?

And so that there is no misunderstanding, I'll do all I can to get folks to vote for MY one of the only two viable candidates.

Were you striving to get folks to vote for Donald Duck or the only candidate capable of beating Obama?

I am like you and want Christia, Giulliani, or McCain in. Heck, I am on board with you and supporting Hillary Clinton if she ever changes her voter registration to Republican since she would be a front runner for GOP nominee. Would be quite a wild thing to see her as a keynote speaker at Friends of the NRA rallies if she ever did that one little thing.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
5th graders like shiney chitt. Some are enamored with afro-sheen.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Nice stock.. Ever think about some polish so she shines a bit?

Where's the pictures of your firearms walt?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by 4ager
No, their comments are as valid as yours on this. Hell, perhaps more so.

===========

Are they more valid than yours?

Keep pushing, boy.

Yeah, they are.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So Bob, seems Cruz doesn't represent your values. Who does?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
It don't need polish.

[Linked Image]

Would it be considered political if I called that .270 gay...?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
It don't need polish.

[Linked Image]

Would it be considered political if I called that .270 gay...?

Hell no!
When they start puting rifling in the barrels of 270's, they can consider starting being considered as rifles. Until then 270's are a small caliber slug. YMMV

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
No.

If you called it .270 obama,then it would be political.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Bob would love Cruz to be the man. He just doesn't believe it can happen. That's where he's wrong.
____

Ted Cruz wins Republican runoff for Texas Senate seat

Former state solicitor general Ted Cruz, a tea party-aligned conservative once regarded as a long-shot candidate, has won the Republican runoff in Texas, where he will be the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate in the November election. The Associated Press has called the race for Cruz over Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst. Cruz will be a heavy favorite over Democratic nominee Paul Sadler, who also won a runoff on Tuesday.
Holding his daughter Caroline, U.S. Senate candidate Ted Cruz and and his wife, Heidi, holding their daughter, Catherine, appear before a cheerful crowd after Cruz defeated Republican Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst in a runoff election for the Texas GOP�s Senate nomination. (AP Photo/Houston Chronicle, Johnny Hanson)

Cruz, an emerging conservative star whose father emigrated to the United States from Cuba, has drawn comparisons to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and has been lauded by national conservative political pundits and groups for over a year. His victory is a major blow to the Republican establishment in Texas, which lined up squarely behind Dewhurst. It�s also a victory for the tea party and national conservatives who lined up behind Cruz even when a surprise win appeared unlikely.

In other elections held on Tuesday, state lawmaker Pete Gallego won a Democratic runoff in Texas�s 23rd District over former Rep. Ciro Rodriguez. Gallego will face freshman Republican Rep. Quico Canseco in a battleground race this November. Meanwhile, vulnerable Democratic Rep. John Barrow will have to wait until Aug. 21 to find out who his Republican opponent will be in Georgia�s 12th District, with the GOP primary headed to a runoff. Barrow is running on more conservative turf than in the past, due to redistricting.

Cruz�s win is a remarkable political feat and arguably the Senate upset of the cycle. In early 2011, when Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison announced her intention to retire, observers regarded Dewhurst as a virtual shoo-in to take her place in the upper chamber. Dewhurst is very well-known in Texas, enjoys immense personal wealth, and enlisted the help of Gov. Rick Perry�s top political hands. Perry endorsed Dewhurst during the campaign.

But in a multiple-candidate primary election that also included former Dallas mayor Tom Leppert on May 29, Dewhurst was unable to cross the crucial 50 percent threshold, managing just 45 percent of the vote to Cruz�s 34 percent.

Once the two-month overtime period was triggered, Cruz seized on new momentum. He outraised Dewhurst 3-1 in the first third of July and brought in an impressive cast of national conservative stars to stump with him during the closing weekend of the campaign. Sarah Palin and Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), who both endorsed Cruz�s candidacy, campaigned for him Friday in the Houston area.

While Dewhurst was extremely well-funded, a crucial national ally helped Cruz keep pace on the expensive Texas television airwaves. The anti-tax Club For Growth spent $5.5 million on independent expenditures to help the underdog pull off the upset. Despite their buy-in, Dewhurst and his allies still outspent Cruz and his allies on the air during the final week of the runoff campaign.

Cruz also performed well during early voting for the runoff, which took place last week. During the early voting period leading up to the May primary, it was Dewhurst who performed best.

The preparation paid off, considering Cruz�s overall margin of victory. With 48 percent of precincts reporting, he led Dewhurst 55 percent to 45 percent, according to the AP.

Texas Sen. John Cornyn, the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, congratulated Cruz on his win and added that the candidate �and his team ran a remarkable race and this is a well-deserved and well-earned victory.�

With a full slate of competitive Senate primaries on tap in August, look for other insurgent Republicans like Sarah Steelman and Rep. Todd Akin in Missouri, Mark Neumann and Eric Hovde in Wisconsin, and Clark Durant in Michigan, to try to seize on Cruz�s momentum in the coming weeks.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are you claiming to hava a 270 with a rifled barrel I'm intrigued. Surely it's a custom, tell me more. It looks nice but I'd assumed it was smooth bore. I'm currently gitting into bullet casting. If you buy the mold I'll pour you some rifled slugs for it. Let me know.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Bob would love Cruz to be the man. He just doesn't believe it can happen. That's where he's wrong.

Christie is so tainted that pretty much anybody else has a better chance of winning the primary. Palin could beat him. Opposing PAC just has to run that pic of him hugging Obama, and the NRA will slaughter him.

With the current group, I'd guess Walker vs Jeb in the primary. Then Jeb for the loss versus almost any Dem.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Christie is so tainted that pretty much anybody else has a better chance of winning the primary. Palin could beat him. Opposing PAC just has to run that pic of him hugging Obama, and the NRA will slaughter him.

With the current group, I'd guess Walker vs Jeb in the primary. Then Jeb for the loss versus almost any Dem.

the NRA will give him support and a venue just like they did Giulliani, Romney, McCain, and others.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Walker is a good candidate, but there are many more. Remember, he is only considered conservative in a very liberal part of the country. Our goal is to promote the most conservative candidate that can win. At this particular point, the most conservative candidate is the most electable. Unfortunately, the big money doesn't want anything to do with what the tax payers need.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PUS

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.