Campfire Tracker
Hehe, it fits him well.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by aksheepguy

How can you be so [bleep] stupid?

Not sarcastic or stupid.

Why do you think the LE/MIL would let him keep his weapon during the scenario he fantasizes about?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
You're just a coward with liberalism flowing through your blood.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If they want it at a time like they are talking about in this thread, then make them take it after the magazine has run dry

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by aksheepguy
You're just a coward with liberalism flowing through your blood.

Not at all. Hard core Conservative/Straight ticket Republican voter like most others around here. Why is my recognizing that police restrict privileges during emergencies such an issue with you?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
If they want it at a time like they are talking about in this thread, then make them take it after the magazine has run dry

Didn't go like that a few years back when they had to confiscate during a hurricane.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The question is , how many actually gave them up.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Apparently quite a few based on what the NRA said. For certain, no LE/MIL were lit up while confiscating them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LE was to busy Looting to have confiscated very many

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by sherp

Apparently quite a few based on what the NRA said. For certain, no LE/MIL were lit up while confiscating them.

Around one thousand or so guns were collected by law enforcement during the Katrina/Rita crisis. The majority were abandoned or storm related losses during searches for victims. The only confiscation was from law breakers using firearms in commission of a crime.

Law enforcement didn't get "lit up" because nobody living was around. Get your facts straight.

Last edited by AH64guy; 01/31/15.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what I am wondering how come no one was prosecuted for civil rights violations. these people should have went to jail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AH64guy

Around one thousand or so guns were collected by law enforcement during the Katrina/Rita crisis. The majority were abandoned or storm related losses during searches for victims. The only confiscation was from law breakers using firearms in commission of a crime.

Law enforcement didn't get "lit up" because nobody living was around. Get your facts straight.

Civilians are criminals by nature. Do you think Patricia was a lone wolf type or was she a street gang member?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
what I am wondering how come no one was prosecuted for civil rights violations. these people should have went to jail.

What law did they violate exactly? No reason they can't do it again either.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The most critical time weapons are needed for protection of family/property is in the hours or days BEFORE le/mil might be able to to establish security.

These guys get it,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One of our members here at the 24HCF,

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Terry wouldn't have been disarmed because he is a retired officer and has kids in LE. The rest would be put in their places by LE/MIL personnel.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Except that the others were not 'put in their places'.

But they did protect their property until order was restored by LE and or Mil.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sherp I don't know where the hell you live, but I have cops that are my neighbors and they are good people. I doubt any cop in GA is going to take anyone's guns unless the "anyone" is doing something stupid with the gun. Frankly I wish you would go away, your stupid comments are not changing the way people think and your just an aggravation. Your only contribution is your trite remarks. Go away.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Except that the others were not 'put in their places'.

But they did protect their property until order was restored by LE and or Mil.

You posted the before pics which look a lot like Patricia. If police/military came through their areas the after would have looked like Patricia as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Sherp I don't know where the hell you live, but I have cops that are my neighbors and they are good people. I doubt any cop in GA is going to take anyone's guns unless the "anyone" is doing something stupid with the gun. Frankly I wish you would go away, your stupid comments are not changing the way people think and your just an aggravation. Your only contribution is your trite remarks. Go away.

I am sure the officers who disarmed Patricia are good people and someone's neighbors as well. Unless your neighbors complain about getting demoted or harassed at work in general, I am certain they would have helped those officers disarm Patricia had they been on scene.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When the SHTF situation ever comes, then it will most likley be the Police who will end up getting disarmed

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 59 invisible), 3,120 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.