-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't get in on any of that. I was designated driver and just got back home. I figured it was a check off because no coach is that stupid...are they?? confused

laugh grin

SeaFags' luck ran out tonight. whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Yeah may be the dumbest call in the history of the game. Couldn't believe it myself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I didn't get in on any of that. I was designated driver and just got back home. I figured it was a check off because no coach is that stupid...are they?? confused

laugh grin

SeaFags' luck ran out tonight. whistle whistle

Apparently, there are some stupid enough to risk a Superbowl by throwing a ball for no good reason.....even when you have the best [or one of the best] runners in the NFL on your team. Talk about a crazy making decision.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would any coach have him carry the ball down so close to the goal line? He only gains 2-5 yards after contact and never fumbles. It just doesn't make sense. crazy

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was enough time to run the ball three times (Seattle had a timeout). Seattle had the #3 rush offense of all time, the toughest RB to tackle ever, vs. the 30th ranked power situations run defense, in the highest leverage set of downs in NFL history. From the 1 yard line.

Never in the history of the NFL did a situation call for a run more. That close to back to back wins...makes me sick. Carroll could have nixed Bevell decision, so it's all on Pete. This team has a bright future and will be back SOON! UGH! frown

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Why would any coach have him carry the ball down so close to the goal line? He only gains 2-5 yards after contact and never fumbles. It just doesn't make sense. crazy

Crazy is right. My father-in-law was yelling so loud it scared their poodle and sent her running. My mother-in-law got "Don" some whiskey so he could calm down and go to bed. crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

laugh

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Petes problem, like that of a lot of Seattle fans, is that they think Wilson is a God and can't make a mistake.

Can't really blame them in a way, cause they had been so lucky to be there in the first place. Their luck finally ran out.
They got a little cocky, and it bit them in the ass.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As bad as the play call was your analysis is on par or worse.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Easily one of the most stupid calls in history. Only thing dumber would have been to kick a field goal.

Lynch was making good yardage all game and could hold onto the ball. Beastiality or whatever the Seattle folks call it, should have ruled the day. Any attempt at a pass should have been to the tall guy on a fade.

Hell you wouldn't be there if only for one play against GB. Bostick does his assigned job and blocks instead of trying to catch the onside kick ball which would've gone into WR Jordy Nelsons hands and the Packers would be playing today. Watch the replay. Packers fired their special teams coach yesterday.

The Seafleas weren't the best team the NFC had to offer today. They barely made through the season. Karma. It's a bitch.

[Linked Image]

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The worst play call was selecting the singer for the national anthem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lazyered
Petes problem, like that of a lot of Seattle fans, is that they think Wilson is a God and can't make a mistake.

Can't really blame them in a way, cause they had been so lucky to be there in the first place. Their luck finally ran out.
They got a little cocky, and it bit them in the ass.

You have a lot more faith in luck than I ever will.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman

GOT THAT RIGHT! sick sick sick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
There was enough time to run the ball three times (Seattle had a timeout). Seattle had the #3 rush offense of all time, the toughest RB to tackle ever, vs. the 30th ranked power situations run defense, in the highest leverage set of downs in NFL history. From the 1 yard line.

Never in the history of the NFL did a situation call for a run more. That close to back to back wins...makes me sick. Carroll could have nixed Bevell decision, so it's all on Pete. This team has a bright future and will be back SOON! UGH! frown
Seahawks suck and are Bradys bitch go back to your basement ,,,BOOK IT BABY PATRIOTS REAL DYNASTY!!!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mathman

Isn't that the damn truth . . .

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Seahawks suck and are Bradys bitch go back to your basement ,,,BOOK IT BABY PATRIOTS REAL DYNASTY!!!

In spades!

Was a lucky miracle reception that put them in position to win in the first place!! "Legion of BOOM" gave up 28 points....not exactly 1st at anything during the game.

"BOOK THIS".... Arrogance kills... smile

Was the sweetest of wins for the PATS...

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Might snap you to simply congratulate the better team on the day.....

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Ain't defendin anybody but then MAN in the moment.......

Buncha second guessen couch coaches sayin what they woulda done....

JFC, right or wrong, the MAN (who isn't you) had 30 secs to decide.

He made the call.

Wanted to see the Pats win. but what a buncha aholes second guessin the man IN THE MOMENT.

Evidently never been there.

No OKOK fan here.

I take it then that you have nothing bad to say about Obama's decisions?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
do super bowl losing coaches get the boot?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hopefully the best thing to come out of this superbowl is the crotch grabber, and the mooner will have been put in their places,and the loudmouth, especially the loudmouth will finally shut his piehole for once. I bet the loudmouth grates on everybody but a seahags fan.

Saw the Carrol interview after the game and if I'm not mistaken, he didn't even congratulate the Pats. I could be wrong on that as it was kinda loud here. But another annoying person there. Must be sumpin in the Seattle water.

Last edited by Chainsaw; 02/02/15.

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
Page 22 of 33 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (6mmbrfan, 6MMWASP, 79S, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 7 invisible), 1,546 guests, and 735 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,554
Posts18,510,420
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.