Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

And his brother, Buzz Kill #2

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They always do. I didn't catch that performance, but AC/DC has always been one of my all time favorite hard Cock bands, too.
It's sad that the older brother Malcom , who always played Rhythm guitar, is in a nursing home because of dementia. I think it's his son that is filling in for his spot in the band, nowadys.
Wtff?

Hey, you know what Flave always says...

For those about the cock, we salute you!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
"Highway to Hell" is a satanic-themed song and was performed complete with audience wearing plastic devil horns....

Lyrics include..."Hey satan, payin' my dues, playin'' in a rockin' band, Hey mumma, look at me, I'm on the way to the promised land, I'm on the highway to hell"...

Just one more example of devil worship out in the open...and people lapping it up.

The lead guitarist looked ridiculous in his "walking shorts", and the lead singer strutted around and sounded like a screeching parrot....

Interestingly, the serial killer, Richard Ramirez was "inspired" by the AC/DC song "Night Prowler" and wore an AC/DC t-shirt during his killing sprees...

You got it all wrong boss...The devil "worships" AC/DC, not the other way around.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not quite AC/DC, but worth a play.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn right, I can't think of a single person that doesn't love AC/DC.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Damn right, I can't think of a single person that doesn't love AC/DC.

I'm with you Sam. I didn't watch the "show" because of all the other chit on there, but thanks for the AC/DC footage.

donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson

IMHO opinion AC/DC ripped it the frick up!

when don't they?

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Higbean
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
They always do. I didn't catch that performance, but AC/DC has always been one of my all time favorite hard Cock bands, too.
It's sad that the older brother Malcom , who always played Rhythm guitar, is in a nursing home because of dementia. I think it's his son that is filling in for his spot in the band, nowadys.
Wtff?

Hey, you know what Flave always says...

For those about the cock, we salute you!

Big Balls, She's Got Balls, Ballbreaker, Got Ya By the Balls....but this whole COCK thing could get outta hand.

I think he called me a piss drunk COCK one time.....then it was banned for awhile.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I saw AC/DC open for Aerosmith in Long Beach California in 1978.

grin
BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Holy crap.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I bet you got a bunch of tail in high school.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

And Johhny Cash "Shot A Man Just To Watch Him Die" so whats you're point. It's just rock n roll.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Geez Grandma, it's just Rock n'Roll

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
AC/DC is my all time favorite band, period.

But this seems fitting for the assmaster

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What?
You like Ozzy better?

Thanks for the comedy, Bro.

Satan

Have Dog

Will Travel

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Certifiable

You got it all wrong boss...The devil "worships" AC/DC, not the other way around.

They probably worshipped one another for all we know.

WT, I have to agree that lead quitarist looked ridiculous. I even had flashbacks at my 20 year high school reunion because a local group [including 2 of my classmates] played all of their songs very well.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 47 invisible), 17,023 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,878
Posts18,538,081
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
5 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.