Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
[

Ol' Bloomberg recently decreed that blacks between 15-25 are incapable of possessing firearms responsibly, so all of us have to be disarmed to protect them (and use) from themselves.

This is where gun control laws began in the first place, with strict laws being passed during and immediately after Reconstruction after the Civil War to prevent blacks from owning guns.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mog75
Cosponsors:

Richard Blumenthal, democrat
Barbara Boxer, democrat
Thomas Carper, democrat
Richard Durbin, democrat
Dianne Feinstein, democrat
Al Franken, democrat
Kirsten Gilibrand, democrat
Mazie Hirono, democrat
Timothy Kaine, democrat
Ed Markey, democrat
Christopher Murphy, democrat
Patty Murray, democrat
Jack Reed, democrat
Chuck Schumer, democrat
Elizabeth Warren, democrat
Sheldon Whitehouse, democrat
Would enjoy reading that list, were it an obituary.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Cosponsors:

Richard Blumenthal, democrat
Barbara Boxer, democrat
Thomas Carper, democrat
Richard Durbin, democrat
Dianne Feinstein, democrat
Al Franken, democrat
Kirsten Gilibrand, democrat
Mazie Hirono, democrat
Timothy Kaine, democrat
Ed Markey, democrat
Christopher Murphy, democrat
Patty Murray, democrat
Jack Reed, democrat
Chuck Schumer, democrat
Elizabeth Warren, democrat
Sheldon Whitehouse, democrat

I see a pattern.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm a bit surprised that one of the campfire democrats haven't come along yet. Here's my prediction of their defense: "Bush would've signed gun control if they got it through congress."
Que Kevin Gibson in 3...2...1....

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by 4ager
[

Ol' Bloomberg recently decreed that blacks between 15-25 are incapable of possessing firearms responsibly, so all of us have to be disarmed to protect them (and use) from themselves.

This is where gun control laws began in the first place, with strict laws being passed during and immediately after Reconstruction after the Civil War to prevent blacks from owning guns.

Add in the gun control laws in NYC that were patently anti-Irish among others, and you have the genesis of gun control in the US; racism, xenophobia, and cultural elitism.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tombo
"Protect the Children" That's why they let 13 to 20 million "unknowns" into the country from a culture where a 30 year old man banging a 14 year old girl is ok. Actually had a "Mexican Leader" try to tell a local police chief that is their culture and to stop prosecutions.

Politicians suck d!ck, with a small exception. Give someone power and you will soon see what a douche bag he/she really is.

Save the children. Abortion probably kills more children than guns, yet they support it. Friggin hypocrites.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Show me some anti gun legislation introduced by a republican, and I don't mean john hoeven. He was a democrat when he was our governor and he's a democrat now.

Didn't think so. grin

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm a bit surprised that one of the campfire democrats haven't come along yet. Here's my prediction of their defense: "Bush would've signed gun control if they got it through congress."
I'm not a Democrat at all. That statement you paraphrased though, comes directly from Dumbya. He allowed as how he would sign a new AWB if it passed his desk. Fortunately, it didn't and it sunsetted, thanks to Bob Dole's clause in the original Bill. Another thing is, there is a damned good chance we would right now be suffering under Universal Registration had either Romney or McClown been in the Whitehouse after Sandy Hook. Just how it is.

The Democrats are most definitely worse than the Republicans on Gun Control, but the upper echelons of both parties are not friends of the people. They are all control-freak assclown whores who will and have sold out to the highest bidder.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Menendez is utterly atrocious. Horrible. May be the worst that NJ has had to offer in a long time.

Bloomberg is extremely dangerous. He is very anti liberty.

Today, i am stating the obvious.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the republicans support illegal immigration why does the president have to bypass congress and write illegal executive orders to get what he wants? Seems he could save himself some headaches by doing it legally? Does anybody really know?

When the Republicans had the presidency, house, senate, and supreme court(2001-2006) there wasn't an illegal alien in the entire US.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I know you ain't no dem Ethan, but are you sure Romney or Mccain would've got the chance to sign it? obama couldn't even push an awb through a democrat controlled senate. At least Bush offered to allow congress to be a part of the process. Unlike the pos currently in the Whitehouse who is constantly whittling down the second amendment with his EO's.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yeah, he didn't get it on his desk to renew so he had to settle for banning the import of self loading rifle barrels and receivers via administrative rule change during the summer of 2005.

http://armsofamerica.com/barrelbaninfo.aspx

Like you, I support this, the 1989 Bush semi-auto ban via executive order, and the 1986 machine gun ban Reagan signed because our party leaders did them.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slurp
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Glad to hear it. Have I ever told you how much I value your opinions?

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It isn't my opinion. That is the really cool thing about laws and regulations.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Originally Posted by Tombo
"Protect the Children" That's why they let 13 to 20 million "unknowns" into the country from a culture where a 30 year old man banging a 14 year old girl is ok. Actually had a "Mexican Leader" try to tell a local police chief that is their culture and to stop prosecutions.

Politicians suck d!ck, with a small exception. Give someone power and you will soon see what a douche bag he/she really is.

Save the children. Abortion probably kills more children than guns, yet they support it. Friggin hypocrites.

Since it's already at 117,000, so far this year for the US, I'd say you might be the king of understatement.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For the kids.

After an exhaustive review of mass shootings I have come across one fact not mentioned by any other report. All of the nut cases who have shot up innocent children, all who have tried to commit mass murders, and all who have even thought about committing mass murders have had hands. All hands should be removed. It is for the children.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good old Kirsten Gillibrand. As a representative from upstate, she was rated A by NRA. Two faced witch.

Govtrack has this:

Prognosis

7% chance of getting past committee.
2% chance of being enacted.

Only 11% of bills made it past committee and only about 3% were enacted in 2011–2013. [show factors | methodology]

I'd say Dem bills in a GOP Senate rate a little lower than in Haawy Weed's Senate. Unless there's another Cromnibus orgy at the end, and even so, we're talking small odds.
When are the good people of Minnesota going to wake the eff up, tho?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Show me some anti gun legislation introduced by a republican, and I don't mean john hoeven. He was a democrat when he was our governor and he's a democrat now.

Didn't think so. grin

How many anti-gun politicians are in office because "Republicans" looked the other way and allowed "little brown south of the border types" to invade our country for cheap labor? Who do/did they vote for?
Don't worry, when Jeb gives them (13 to 20 million) amnesty our gun rights will be safe with all the new upstanding liberal politicians that they seem to vote for.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm not even worried about it. Those Hispanics ain't even gonna vote for democrats once they get their first tast of obamacare. And neither is anyone else. I'm predicting a bigger republican landslide in '16 than the one last november. Unless obamacare is fully repealed I don't think the democrats will be controlling anything for the next 60 - 80 years. Once we get every democrat removed from public office we can start replacing RINO's with conservatives. The democrats attempts at gun control at this point are just icing on the cake.

Last edited by mog75; 02/09/15.

and FREE EYEBALL!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm not even worried about it. Those Hispanics ain't even gonna vote for democrats once they get their first tast of obamacare. And neither is anyone else. I'm predicting a bigger republican landslide in '16 than the one last november. Unless obamacare is fully repealed I don't think the democrats will be controlling anything for the next 60 - 80 years. Once we get every democrat removed from public office we can start replacing RINO's with conservatives. The democrats attempts at gun control at this point are just icing on the cake.

Why would they care about Obamacare? They will be getting it for free while working under the table and at minimum wage jobs. Their kids and girlfriends already get free healthcare from numerous state and federal agencies. And they are going to vote against that? Not hardly..
Have a good night..I have to generate some money for the Gov in the morning.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 222Sako, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.