Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
twofish Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
"You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California ..
Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.
Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.
Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.
Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.
Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now? If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP! It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

What are you waiting for? Pass it on."

Got this in an E-mail today. Thought it was an interesting overall take on things although not sure exactly how accurate the math/taxes are or who makes $25.00/hour laboring unless a Union guy I guess.

I typically don't even read these things. Thought I would share nonetheless.

*Master of random precision*

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I usually don't get roped into grandma's chain-emails or junk email from the NRA...but this is actually spot on.

My wife works in public health and sees this crap with the Mehicanos every day. Every benefit under the sun plus they lie about age restrictions too. Top it off they have liberal-Catholic 'facilitators' or community organizers corraling up all their faithful minions to direct them towards their entitled goodies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
isnt it lovely, to live where get to pay 38% of everything you earn to a government that has so consistently protected your interest's ?

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And who is the biggest freeloading piece of [bleep]? He who hires Jose, as we are paying for his "cheap" labor. I love to hear all the whiney a$$ b!tches talk about the 49% that don't pay federal taxes (Like Ryan) but never a word about these freeloading POS.

People aren't as stupid as politicians think. Only a true conservative can win these days, not some mouth piece for those who are freeloading from the government, out the back door.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why you gotta go and piss me off so early in the morning?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
comment deleted to be nice................................

I AM FATIGUED. mad

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tombo
And who is the biggest freeloading piece of [bleep]?

Politicians who take an oath to do whats best for the country but instead whore their position out to a constituency that keeps them in office in exchange for monetary benefit.

If they did their jobs from the onset, there'd be no Jose to hire !

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by twofish
"You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California ..
Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.
Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.
Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 ..00.
Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.
Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..
Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while

Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age

Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while

Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now? If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP! It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

What are you waiting for? Pass it on."

Got this in an E-mail today. Thought it was an interesting overall take on things although not sure exactly how accurate the math/taxes are or who makes $25.00/hour laboring unless a Union guy I guess.

I typically don't even read these things. Thought I would share nonetheless.

That was outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
it isn't always "some rich pos that is hiring them"

around here all the Joses have their own white serial killer vans and do roofing, sheetrock, tile, carpet, brick.

also many have their own entire truck and trailers with mowers and equipment for landscaping work

THEY ARE IN BUSINESS (CASH BUSINESS) FOR THEMSELVES. The douchebag honky contractor with the fancy big z-71 truck has been cockblocked out of the picture.

plus Bank of America lets them open checking and savings without an SSN

besides, if they do get 1096 or 1099, from their clients....screw it, they don't file with IRS anyway.

It's a fantasy to still think theses people are working for some boss man. They are in deep and have established deep roots and family businesses. All cash network.

Last edited by slumlord; 02/10/15.
twofish Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Only way to stop this is (at least for the ones who work for companies) is to prosecute their employers severely when caught using illegals. What do ya think that chance of that happening is?

*Master of random precision*
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
aint we just a great nation

free shyt for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except for the citizens that work and pay their taxes

Last edited by renegade50; 02/10/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You could transplant that scenario to Florida and it would be what I see every day.

And then, you've got the other destination for your tax dollars:

Phat azz Baby Momma in front of you at the checkout with an overflowing cart and a stack of EBT cards in her hand, and her mini's climbing all over everything is pretty much standard viewing here at local grocery stores.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (007FJ, 21, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.