Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
wyoelk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Good show featuring Wyoming Game Wardens for those of you bored with Whitetail deer and Turkeys on the Outdoor Channel.

GB1

W
wyoelk Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
The warden in our area was on tonight. We elk hunt in an area that if the moisture flys, access will range from you will have a bad day to some sheet metal will get bent. Kim shows up every year. Tough girl.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw that show last night. Seemed like a pretty good show.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wyoelk
The warden in our area was on tonight. We elk hunt in an area that if the moisture flys, access will range from you will have a bad day to some sheet metal will get bent. Kim shows up every year. Tough girl.

I have no idea what you just said?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Either the snow gets deep/hard enough that you bend body panels getting in/out or things get so dog-gone slick that you slip off of the trail and into a tree or 12 before you can get your rig stopped.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WYbonics

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Good show from what I"ve seen, other than the use of the term assault rifle now on 2 shows I"ve seen. Kind of was indicating no sporting use like the liberals spout off about.

Can say I like that they are not typical green.... nice bright red shirts look really sharp and I"m not at all a guy that ever cares what one wears but those sure stand out nicely.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I had to read it twice but from what I gathered he's talking about wind and rain.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

WYbonics

Hey now Idaho...I understood it completely wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ahh! Thanks guys. Chilly morning here but will drive with sunroof open on way home from work today. Y'all will get the last laugh though- come July or so.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
July? LOL, I sweated all the clothes I had on the other night in a small garage fire... 60ish degrees as I ripped my sweatshirt off in the station before putting gear on....

July I"ll be grumpy and beyond miserable.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76

WYbonics

Those southern folks just a bit funny, along with the canucastans up north laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Good show. Along with North Woods Law (Maine), and Rugged Justice (Washington).

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't like the Maine one... they come across to me often, that anyone out there has violated something. That irks me and I no longer watch that one.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I enjoyed the episode. But, but why do they show bison walking across the roads when Casper, Baggs and Pinedale are the featured areas? A bit deceptive I think.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WYbonics

grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

something about rain and it was really windy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

WYbonics

Those roads that are richly infused with bentonite are like driving on Grease when wet!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

WYbonics

Bend up all four corners before you get to the bottom

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Something about sheep and engagement rings I reckon.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 40 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,316
Posts18,526,398
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.