Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Teal, I don't doubt what you say but could not undestand why he attacked the OP in this thread without provocation. I thought it was entirely out of line which is why I fired off.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What ever it was his assessment what spot on

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I just watched a couple of our friend boxer's YouTube videos. I love the way you constantly curse in front of your son there boxer buddy. You guys on this forum that defend him seriously need to go watch his channel. Especially the video titled "BC break in time constrained". That's the one where he sets such a good example for his young son, by using the f bomb. We might all accidentally let one slip in front of our kids once in awhile, but there is no excuse for that kind of crap. I don't care how knowledgeable he is, I just lost any respect I had for him. What a piece of garbage. I should have known that he was a total piece of human debris by the way he conducts himself on this forum, but his videos leave no doubt.

Boxer, I respect the way that you are bringing your son up to hunt and shoot, but for heavens sake man do you think you could try to set a better example for him?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Probably a good idea for you to stop discussing rifles and keep the context of the conversation around naughty words.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I'm sure you are an upstanding human being too deflave.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No idea what would cause you to think that but you'd be wrong regardless.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
UFO Nig,

I'll haveta feign my "surprise" yet again,that not only are you an amazingly Clueless Kchunt...you are also a Lying Piece Of Schit. Congratulations?!?

You were fhuqking near brazen enough to almost say something about The Rifle.

Almost.

Laffin'!

Cheer up...noone can "make" you Do Nothing Kchunts appear more fhuqking clueless,than you poor poor Stupid Fhuqks do yourself,by simply doing your "best" and I'd certainly not wish to begrudge you such sweet "satisfactions". Ms. Reed assuredly don't have a leg to stand upon and you are doing "great" too!

Bless your heart,I was "sure" that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore was gonna bear fruit too.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine.

'68,

What WON'T you Whining Kchunts...not Whine about?!? Do tell. Laffin'!

Its your Imagination,so simply continue to Pretend with it as you must.

Knock it out of the Park and tell yourself aloud,that you could too.

Laffin'!

teal,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which by default,do give Guessers something more to Whine about.(grin)

JasonKchunt,

Lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

In no particular order,other than to listen to you Whining Clueless Fhuqks...Whine. Laffin'!

1-14"

[Linked Image]

1-7"

[Linked Image]

1-9"

[Linked Image]

1-16"

[Linked Image]

Who chews your food for you?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

CLASSIC!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/94/8wef.jpg[/img]

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you shoot for the stars.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/913/1DAZlt.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

Wow +P+!!!

(oops...my bad,as I was laughing so hard,that I forget the LBBMFER)

1-8"

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9671.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9660.jpg[/img]

'flave,

Vagina Monologues are farrrrrrrrrrr safer than musing any/all things The Rifle...but luckily,Imagination and Pretend are free,so Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks can "play" too.

Laffin'!

(A UFO Nig addendum)

I said you were a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...mainly because you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and for no other reason.

You said(in it's entirety):

"Hey Boxer. You may well be the smartest guy in the room but your are an absolute horse's ass. GFY. You have graduated to the top of my ignore list.

Hint,
Play on, playa!

Laffin!"

So besides being an amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,you are a Lying Fhuqk and an impressively Whining Kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you NEED it.

Laffin'!

Unless of course by "ignore",you mean a yapping lap dog,hanging on my every fhuqking word. My bad.

Re-laffin'!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Dear Mr. Boxer. What did I say that was untrue? You called me a liar, I'd like to know what you believe I lied about.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Hey Boxer. You may well be the smartest guy in the room but your are an absolute horse's ass. GFY. You have graduated to the top of my ignore list.

Hint,
Play on, playa!

Laffin!

Pretty sure your imaginary pretend ignore is broken, or maybe you told a little white fib. Technically speaking I'm pretty sure it's called a lie.

Although if your ignore list is just a list and not an actual put him on ignore then Boxer would be wrong. I which case you could still claim to not be lying.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Hey Boxer. You may well be the smartest guy in the room but your are an absolute horse's ass. GFY. You have graduated to the top of my ignore list.

Hint,
Play on, playa!

Laffin!

Pretty sure your imaginary pretend ignore is broken, or maybe you told a little white fib. Technically speaking I'm pretty sure it's called a lie.

Although if your ignore list is just a list and not an actual put him on ignore then Boxer would be wrong. I which case you could still claim to not be lying.

Pretty sure I took him back off ignore and then told him that I had done so.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Boxer
UFO Nig,

I'll haveta feign my "surprise" yet again,that not only are you an amazingly Clueless Kchunt...you are also a Lying Piece Of Schit. Congratulations?!?

You were fhuqking near brazen enough to almost say something about The Rifle.

Almost.

Laffin'!

Cheer up...noone can "make" you Do Nothing Kchunts appear more fhuqking clueless,than you poor poor Stupid Fhuqks do yourself,by simply doing your "best" and I'd certainly not wish to begrudge you such sweet "satisfactions". Ms. Reed assuredly don't have a leg to stand upon and you are doing "great" too!

Bless your heart,I was "sure" that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore was gonna bear fruit too.

Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next Whine.

'68,

What WON'T you Whining Kchunts...not Whine about?!? Do tell. Laffin'!

Its your Imagination,so simply continue to Pretend with it as you must.

Knock it out of the Park and tell yourself aloud,that you could too.

Laffin'!

teal,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which by default,do give Guessers something more to Whine about.(grin)

JasonKchunt,

Lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

In no particular order,other than to listen to you Whining Clueless Fhuqks...Whine. Laffin'!

1-14"

[Linked Image]

1-7"

[Linked Image]

1-9"

[Linked Image]

1-16"

[Linked Image]

Who chews your food for you?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

CLASSIC!

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/94/8wef.jpg[/img]

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...as you shoot for the stars.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/913/1DAZlt.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

Wow +P+!!!

(oops...my bad,as I was laughing so hard,that I forget the LBBMFER)

1-8"

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9671.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9660.jpg[/img]

'flave,

Vagina Monologues are farrrrrrrrrrr safer than musing any/all things The Rifle...but luckily,Imagination and Pretend are free,so Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks can "play" too.

Laffin'!

(A UFO Nig addendum)

I said you were a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...mainly because you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and for no other reason.

You said(in it's entirety):

"Hey Boxer. You may well be the smartest guy in the room but your are an absolute horse's ass. GFY. You have graduated to the top of my ignore list.

Hint,
Play on, playa!

Laffin!"

So besides being an amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,you are a Lying Fhuqk and an impressively Whining Kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you NEED it.

Laffin'!

Unless of course by "ignore",you mean a yapping lap dog,hanging on my every fhuqking word. My bad.

Re-laffin'!

Actually, I did put you on ignore but decided to take you off and have some fun. Do you recall my post where I stated that?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awesome.......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like a couple seventh graders.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Reed,

To cut to the chase with your new products:

Have the twist rates in your rifles be sufficient to cleanly stabilize the heavy VLD type bullets. There is no point in producing a product that will not stabilize today's modern bullets and there are no adverse effects to doing so. Those that buy your products that shoot older vintage more conventional bullets will not know the difference and there will be no reduction in accuracy:

.224 bullets - 8" twist
.243 bullets - 8" twist
.257 bullets - 9" twist, or maybe even 8" More manufacturers are starting to come out with longer, heavier VLD type bullets.
.264 bullets - 8" twist
.284" bullets - 8.75" twist
.308 - 10" twist

Have your chambers throated so that the shooter (hand loader) can reach the lands at magazine length with said VLD type bullets. This will only guarantee you more sales from the true enthusiest and will cost you no sales to the average Joe.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Reed,

Have the twist rates in your rifles be sufficient to cleanly stabilize the heavy VLD type bullets. There is no point in producing a product that will not stabilize today's modern bullets and there are no adverse effects to doing so. Those that buy your products that shoot older vintage more conventional bullets will not know the difference and there will be no reduction in accuracy:

.224 bullets - 8" twist
.243 bullets - 8" twist
.257 bullets - 9" twist, or maybe even 8" More manufacturers are starting to come out with longer, heavier VLD type bullets.
.264 bullets - 8" twist
.308 - 10" twist

Have your chambers throated so that the shooter (hand loader) can reach the lands at magazine length with said VLD type bullets. This will only guarantee you more sales from the true enthusiest and will cost you no sales to the average Joe.

John

That's it...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm sorry that I've been a party to this junior high stuff and allowed myself to remain involved. That said, I don't like bullies and I sure don't like being called a liar. I'll make every effort to avoid derailing this thread going forward.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Reed,

.224 bullets - 8" twist
.243 bullets - 8" twist
.264 bullets - 8" twist
.308 - 10" twist

John

Looks good, but I'd tweak it a bit.

.284 - 8" twist
.308 - 9" twist

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hondo,

I believe that to have been pointed out plainly and very early in the Thread.(grin)

If only because it is beyond obvious,to them who shoot even a smidge.

I've a hunch,that bullets matter more than headstamps...no matter what The Hollywood Hunter or Boddington "think".

FUNNY schit!............

Ringmam,

You Clueless Kchunt,you couldn't poor piss out of a boot,let alone knock the new off a used pair.

If only for starters..............

UFO Nig,

The ease in which you lie and your comfort in same,is beyond impressive. Only fair to mention too,that noone can "bully" you Dumbfhuqks better than you can,by simply doing your "best".

You'd be served well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same...but here's to the hilarity of your being devoid an inkling to reliably connecting that many dots and a devoted preference to Imagine and Pretend instead. Congratulations?!?

One thing is for certain about you Window Licking Clueless Kchunts and that is when it's all said and done,that there is going to have been a LOT more said...than done. Bless your heart.

You remain upon the most slippery of slopes and that being forced by default to use your "knowledge","experience" and "results" as a relative "barometer" of "evaluation" and thus your eager propensity to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Extry humor points awarded,for taking the time to reiterate your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schititude,by "explaining" how it all makes "sense" to. You fhuqking Democrats are a fhuqking hoot!

Now knock it out of the Park again and dangle a picture of yourself,if only to correlate the crossed-eyes and drooling maw,then perhaps "boast" how that too is on "purpose". I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing so gawwdamned fhuqking hard.

Just oh sooooooo WOW!

PS...

GOOD fhuqking call,to have never even mentioned a word through your quivering lips,about anything The Rifle.

I "wonder" why that is?!?

Looking forward to the next Whine,nearly as much as the next Lie.

Laughing!...............

Jordan,

As cited prior a 1-10" SAAMI 7-08 at 20",will pinwheel 162 A-Max at low tide on The Milford. 9" is plenty and I've a bunch of them. Though 8" trumps 12".(grin)

In a three-oh-not-so great...8" would get the subsonic nod,but 12" will pinwheel 208'Max at low tide on The Milford. Sadly,I've shot wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more three-oh-not-so great,than I wanna admit to and 10" remains my favorite flavor there,but subs' are of zero interest to me personally.

COAL is gonna slam the three-oh-not-so great,harder than the Magnificent Seven.

THE Giant Slayer 243,being even friendlier yet.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yep, I don't see a 308 getting near a secant ogive VLD in the lands at magazine length with a throat passing SAAMI muster, which I believe a commercial manufacturer will have to satisfy.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Might do it in a MRC with it's 3.125" box. What length box is Reed using in his products?

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (35, Bigd7378, Anaconda, boatboy, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,537
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.