-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My LGS got in some CCI Standard Velocity and Remington Golden bulk stuff in today. Dang I wish somebody around here would get in some CCI Stingers!
I haven't seen any Stingers here in N.TX in 2 years!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dang DD that would be the motherload around here!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
There are a few gunstores in town that have it for $10-$12 a box of 50 and I am not talking Eley tenex either. 17HMR was $19 a box. I won't buy it at that. I have lots of 22 ammo but can't ever find the good stuff- it's always the promotional cheap stuff or the spendy Euro target stuff that was expensive 10 years ago. I would just like to find a brick of Aguila Super Maximum but can only find Colibri.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd love to get some of that Federal Auto Match. Funny how different places have different availability. The only .22's I've seen lately is Stingers.

Bob

I met a French guy the other day. I asked him "Do you speak German?" He said "No." I said "You're welcome!"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
DigitalDan,
That's not Kevin's is it?

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If I walked into a store and saw all that it would cause instant ejackulation!!.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
DigitalDan,
That's not Kevin's is it?

StarchedCover

Yeppers, the one in TLH.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Well, isn't Barbarian Dan just a Mr. Fancy Pants.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Here in the Austin, TX area it is a role of the dice. Wally world is always out, Academy gets Super Colibris most of the time, and regular Aguila on occasion. The local gun shops have ammo, but not all the time, prices are better than last year. If I took a drive today and visited 2-3 gun shops I probably could come home with ammo, can't be picky on the type and brand though, just what they have on the shelf.

I was at the gun range on Wednesday and actually shot up 2 1/2 boxes of ammo in the afternoon, very unusual for me as I treat each cartridge like I am shooting gold nuggets. Usually use my pellet guns or centerfire over the .22's. But now that I can actually get ammmo I am loosening up some on the use of it. Frankly I don't think this shortage issue will end until Odumba is out of the White House. So will continue to use the pellet guns alot until then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the local hdwe store has 5-6 bricks of remy 17 machII for $7.99/50. But no 22 rimfire.....

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think pellet guns are the way to go.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

I am. What are you doing Friday night?

I left finger prints all over their collection of Kimbers and Model 70s. There were a couple that were kinda special. I went near where the others guns were and passed gas a few times. And in the clothing department too.

They got weird when I asked where the nearest live pigeon shoot was. Sissies.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still scarce around here. Too damn cold to shoot outside anyway.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

I am. What are you doing Friday night?

I left finger prints all over their collection of Kimbers and Model 70s. There were a couple that were kinda special. I went near where the others guns were and passed gas a few times. And in the clothing department too.

They got weird when I asked where the nearest live pigeon shoot was. Sissies.

I slept, mostly.

I was able to acquire a case of Federal Auto Match a week or so back. It was near Bozeman.

They must have had a lot of it because it was priced $30.00 per brick (the abbreviated brick) or $280.00 a case.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
DigitalDan,
I used to live in Tally when he opened that store on Capital Circle years ago.
Kevin has always had inventory and the prices to match.
Haven't been back to Tally since the early 90's when I hunted with my younger brother on his lease out near Midway & Quincy.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Have a great weekend.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
M
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
$30 for the 325 bricks of Auto Match? I bought some twice from one of the big shooting-supply sites during 2014 and never paid more than $20, including shipping.

One local store got in a bunch priced at $19.99/325 about three weeks ago. I didn't buy any, but half expected it to disappear quickly. Was in the same store this and about half was still on the shelves.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Meanwhile in Canada I bought fourteen CASES of SK this week, Standard Plus and Rifle Match. A bulk order for my silhouette club.

Prices are up 20% over last year. Lapua has raised their prices.

Anybody who seriously concerns themselves with the adequacy of a Big 7mm for anything we hunt here short of brown bear, is a dufus. They are mostly making shidt up. Crunch! Nite-nite!

Stolen from an erudite CF member.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
$30 for the 325 bricks of Auto Match? I bought some twice from one of the big shooting-supply sites during 2014 and never paid more than $20, including shipping.

One local store got in a bunch priced at $19.99/325 about three weeks ago. I didn't buy any, but half expected it to disappear quickly. Was in the same store this and about half was still on the shelves.

Yes.

A bit steep I know.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RickF
Meanwhile in Canada I bought fourteen CASES of SK this week, Standard Plus and Rifle Match. A bulk order for my silhouette club.

Prices are up 20% over last year. Lapua has raised their prices.

Europe doesn't count.

Travis

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A week ago last Thursday, I stopped by the local Scheels store and they had about 30,000 rounds of Winchester 40 gr HP ammo. I bought the two 100 round boxes I was allowed and moseyed out the door. The following Sunday a buddy was in town and I suggested we go and see if Scheels had any rimfire left.......about a 1000 rounds was left. To be fair, we had a huge wrestling tournament and gun show in town, so no doubt that impacted sales somewhat.

I just went back yesterday after work and the rimfire ammo cabinet was stocked with 17HMR and CCI 22 mag. I need to get a 17.

Haven't seen a Mini Mag in 2 years......:(

Last edited by Dave93; 02/21/15.
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 61 invisible), 2,669 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,295
Posts18,487,010
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.