Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced on Thursday night that hundreds of former IRS official Lois Lerner’s previously “lost” backup tapes have been recovered, which could result in the recovery of a new trove of her emails.

IRS Deputy Inspector General Timothy P. Camus told Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) on Thursday that it took investigators just two weeks to recover 424 backup tapes that were previously said to be unretrievable.

“To date, we have found 32,744 unique emails that were backed up from Lois Lerner’s email box. We are in the process of comparing these emails to what the IRS has already produced to Congress to determine if we did in fact recover any new emails,” Camus said, according to the Washington Times.

In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote, “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”

[Linked Image]

Lots more here + videos
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...rd-drive-and-mine-crashed-within-a-week/

GB4

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
oops

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DesertSandman
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced on Thursday night that hundreds of former IRS official Lois Lerner’s previously “lost” backup tapes have been recovered, which could result in the recovery of a new trove of her emails.

IRS Deputy Inspector General Timothy P. Camus told Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) on Thursday that it took investigators just two weeks to recover 424 backup tapes that were previously said to be unretrievable.

“To date, we have found 32,744 unique emails that were backed up from Lois Lerner’s email box. We are in the process of comparing these emails to what the IRS has already produced to Congress to determine if we did in fact recover any new emails,” Camus said, according to the Washington Times.

In one of the new emails, Lerner apparently wrote, “No one will ever believe that both your hard drive and mine crashed within a week of each other.”

[Linked Image]

Lots more here + videos

Its going to point back to the half Arab in the WH and nothing will come of it

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll show emotion if and when they hang that hag...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
No matter what they find, I bet the c*nt won't spend a day in jail.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It would be sweet if she lost her pension.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obama is at the very least just as culpable as Lerner is. I hope it shows that connection.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The local office liberal is upset and said this is just a witch hunt when it started...I told him he was right and laughed. For some reason he didn't see the humor my answer and stormed off. laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't care about Lerner. She's irrelevant except as a witness against those who told her to do what she did.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Its going to point back to the half Kenyan in the WH and nothing will come of it

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
It would be sweet if she lost her pension.

The worst violation of someone's constitutional rights in that last 100+ years and you want her pension?

I want the c**t in prison right along side Holder and the Kenyan for the rest of their lives.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
I don't care about Lerner. She's irrelevant except as a witness against those who told her to do what she did.

I do. The arrogant, lying bitch needs a dose of justice.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

I do. The arrogant, lying bitch needs a dose of justice.
Granted, but if it stops at her, it's been a waste of time. After these emails are sorted out, she very well may testify in exchange for immunity, and I could care less if she gets immunity if it leads to bigger fish. Maybe even the rotten carp at the top.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her attorney will come back with the amnesty request at this point. S/He has to do so. With the e-mails, there's enough there to fry some asses for obstruction at this point as well as perhaps perjury.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The worst violation of someone's constitutional rights in that last 100+ years and you want her pension?

Of course. When she gets out of jail, she's penny-less. A whole lifes work down the gutter.

Currently she gets 102 grand a year

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Right Wing smear campaign, pure and simple. Never happened.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DesertSandman

[Linked Image]

Lots more here + videos

No one asked for them??? RIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT. What a joke. She knows she's going to jail, she's just trying to delay the inevitable. It's always the coverup that gets them. Supid be-otch, what would have been a simple slap on the wrist, now she's made herself into a felon. I just love watching politicians go to jail; just kinda warms my heart.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 4ager
Her attorney will come back with the amnesty request at this point. S/He has to do so. With the e-mails, there's enough there to fry some asses for obstruction at this point as well as perhaps perjury.

Never happen. The damn AG is in contempt of congress and he ain't in jail.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 4ager

Never happen. The damn AG is in contempt of congress and he ain't in jail.

She ain't black.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Granted, but if it stops at her, it's been a waste of time. After these emails are sorted out, she very well may testify in exchange for immunity, and I could care less if she gets immunity if it leads to bigger fish. Maybe even the rotten carp at the top.

No immunity. After obstructing justice like she has, her choice should be between prison time and more prison time.

And I disagree that if it is just her it is a waste of time. Making an example out of someone is never a waste of time.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,954
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.