-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the man had something to say. he said it. he repeated it, and he concluded with the most important issue he came to state. good form, good format.

and just compare this 40 minutes with the last (5?) state of the union speeches to congress?

hope our President took notes on how to be clear, relevant, and concise.

even for those that disagree completely with the points made, or those that hate the Israel state, the speech gave clear points to debate or to reject.

and ZERO administration representation?

my kids used to put their hands over their ears and pretend not to listen.

that was a pathetic showing of this regime.

Thats my take.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We've been wargaming this for years and I'm sure it goes on. I have no idea how vast a strike it will be (depending on the dispersal of the Iranian facilities), but I imagine it will be a similar one to the strike at Osirik in Iraq and even some insertions. I don't expect the Iranian Air Farce to be much of a threat...

Agreed. I expect a multi-pronged attack, not just air strikes on facilities. Key Iranian personnel will be interdicted.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I can't wait to see the spin the MSM is going to put on this speech. The meltdown will be of epic proportions.

The Bam Bam apologists will be along shortly..

Gutshotbuck...GFY!!!

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Let's face it.....

The only reason the politicians kiss Netanyahu's ass is that they're addicted to huge campaign contributions from rich Zionists and the fevered and riotous adoration from the fundamentalist Christians.

Well "Sig Heil!!" Baby Doll. laugh

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He lost me on Harry Reed being a good man...
I think it was sarcasm, very well veiled.. laugh laugh

OUTstanding speech.. Now there's a leader, as opposed to the POS we have in this country..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No, Rick is right regarding free discussion. But just as in other areas of society we must recognize some thoughts and ideas are not worthy of consideration; that there really is such a thing as being irrational and totally wrong.

Tell me about it.

There must have been a hundred irrational posts on this thread alone.....yet--I try to respond to all in a rational way--hoping they can learn.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Amazing how far the U.S. has fallen...

All Bibi did was tell the truth and it comes across as a Monumental speech,...Twas certainly a good speech though...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem

No, Rick is right regarding free discussion. But just as in other areas of society we must recognize some thoughts and ideas are not worthy of consideration; that there really is such a thing as being irrational and totally wrong.

Try using the same level of free discussion about blacks, Asians, etc., and see how far you get.

Go ahead: post up a thread about "negroes" and aggression and put it in the thread title. Try that a couple of times (it'd be in line with the Zionist threads we have had here quite often) and see how far you get.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Sounds like our GutshotMullah's having a bad day.

GTC

Meh. GutShotDouche is just another small-minded agent provocateur from DU or some such site. Likely reporting back to his buddies how he's cutting us to shreds with his rapier-like wit.

I had him on ignore before he hit 30 posts.

Nothing to see here, folks, just another sock-puppet. Let's just move along.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I hear him say that the Zionists must keep murdering the Palestinians to steal their land because the Zionists need more lebensraum?

I'm surprised he would be so honest and use the word of his hero Adolf.

How come I get the feeling that the only reason you give a flying [bleep] about Palestinians is because it gives you another opportunity to poke at Israel.

You boarding any of the Somalis y'all have up there?

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Liberals who demand tolerance are the most intolerant bunch around.

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

Try using the same level of free discussion about blacks, Asians, etc., and see how far you get.

Go ahead: post up a thread about "negroes" and aggression and put it in the thread title. Try that a couple of times (it'd be in line with the Zionist threads we have had here quite often) and see how far you get.

That's the damn truth, maybe I should start a thread on why 5% of the population makes up 65% of the population in the jails and prisons. crazy

The "truth" is not wanted.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Tell me about it.

There must have been a hundred irrational posts on this thread alone.....yet--I try to respond to all in a rational way--hoping they can learn.

No, you're pitifully wrong on the Israeli issues. Ideas undeserving of consideration.

"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally, can't wait for that great day when the Zionists "stand alone."

Coming soon.

We'll see how they do.

I believe we now have Muslim on the forum

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Many of yall already know this,

Gutshotbuck= Take a Knee

For what it's worth.

Clyde

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gunner500

That's the damn truth, maybe I should start a thread on why 5% of the population makes up 65% of the population in the jails and prisons. crazy

I believe that thread would survive. But without the famous N word. Nothing wrong with listing accurate statistics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BLG

Gutshotbuck= Take a Knee

For what it's worth.

Clyde

Nope.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

I believe that thread would survive. But without the famous N word. Nothing wrong with listing accurate statistics.

Go ahead: start a thread about such statistics and title it "Fruits of Negro Aggression".

Start another one about "Negro" crimes.

Keep that up, and see how long it takes for you to get called to the principals office.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BLG

Gutshotbuck= Take a Knee

For what it's worth.

Clyde

Nope.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. (Just ask my wife)

Who do you figure he is?

Clyde

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
even for those that disagree completely with the points made, or those that hate the Israel state, the speech gave clear points to debate or to reject.

It was a colossal waste of breath, because until he faces the problem of Palestine--his words mean nothing.

All the bragging and macho chest-beating in the world will not change the facts.

Palestine is the root of all of the Zionist problems.....and Zionists are pretending that issue does not exist.

The entire Middle East is spiraling OUT OF CONTROL right now and the root of all the war, terrorism and strife is the Zionist atrocities against the Palestinians.

So, he babbles on about being a courageous victim while he fails to even address the root of the problem.

That's how nations fail and that's why this rogue regime the call "Israel" will fail.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.