-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Mossad didn't create ISIS. That's complete horsechit.

ISIS is an outgrowth of al-Queda, and AQ was created/funded by the Saudis.

Anyone that believes that ISIS was created by the Mossad is truly, epically stupid or an Iranian mullah that believes schit like attractive women who don't wear burkahs cause earthquakes.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RWE

B: Mossad created ISIS.

you've been hitting the pipe harder now that you've retired.

Read the link I posted. It's a major Israeli newspaper.

Quoting an IRANIAN mullah.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Who is in favor of America going to war with Iran?

A completely worthless question with an expected outcome. Spend the time and brain cells to pose it in semi-cogent terms and you might get some answers (that no matter how correct, you'll disagree with, so in reality why bother). So, I will leave you with "it depends"...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Iran doesn't give a rat's pizzle about ISIS, Iraq, or any other such realities. All they care about is slaughtering non-Shiite Muslims.

Like,..for example, Saddam and his bunch of Sunni who controlled Iraq before the U.S. ran them out of town?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Right.

It's an israeli newspaper stating that Iran's prime minister says that mossad created ISIS.

And you are stating that that is credible proof that it is true?

Fire up the bong....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Sounds like our GutshotMullah's having a bad day.

GTC

I fear for his neighbor's goat.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
1 (with insults)

Anybody else?
Absolutely. It's the war we should have fought instead of Iraq. We'll still have to do it and they are a horrible state sponsor of terrorism. No time like the present, but that won't happen with the traitor in the whitehouse.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Right.

It's an israeli newspaper stating that Iran's prime minister says that mossad created ISIS.

And you are stating that that is credible proof that it is true?

Fire up the bong....

Well, damn. I guess we're all screwed when the geologic fault lines find out about this one. I mean, it's an Iranian quoted in a Western paper, it HAS to be Gospel, right?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/19/women-blame-earthquakes-iran-cleric

Originally Posted by Guardian
Women to blame for earthquakes, says Iran cleric
Women behaving promiscuously are causing the earth to shake, according to cleric, as Ahmadinejad predicts Tehran quake

Associated Press

Monday 19 April 2010 11.00 EDT

A senior Iranian cleric says women who wear revealing clothing and behave promiscuously are to blame for earthquakes.

Iran is one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries, and the cleric's unusual explanation for why the earth shakes follows a prediction by the president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, that a quake is certain to hit Tehran and that many of its 12 million inhabitants should relocate.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Women in the Islamic Republic are required by law to cover from head to toe, but many, especially the young, ignore some of the more strict codes and wear tight coats and scarves pulled back that show much of the hair. "What can we do to avoid being buried under the rubble?" Sedighi asked during a prayer sermon last week. "There is no other solution but to take refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes." Seismologists have warned for at least two decades that it is likely the sprawling capital will be struck by a catastrophic quake in the near future. Some experts have even suggested Iran should move its capital to a less seismically active location. Tehran straddles scores of fault lines, including one more than 50 miles long, though it has not suffered a major quake since 1830.

In 2003, a powerful earthquake hit the southern city of Bam, killing 31,000 people – about a quarter of that city's population – and destroying its ancient mud-built citadel.

"A divine authority told me to tell the people to make a general repentance. Why? Because calamities threaten us," said Sedighi, Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader. Referring to the violence that followed last June's disputed presidential election, he said: "The political earthquake that occurred was a reaction to some of the actions [that took place]. And now, if a natural earthquake hits Tehran, no one will be able to confront such a calamity but God's power, only God's power ... So let's not disappoint God."

The Iranian government and its security forces have been locked in a bloody battle with a large opposition movement that accuses Ahmadinejad of winning last year's vote by fraud.

Ahmadinejad made his quake prediction two weeks ago but said he could not give an exact date. He acknowledged that he could not order all of Tehran's 12m people to evacuate. "But provisions have to be made ... at least 5 million should leave Tehran so it is less crowded," the president said.

The welfare minister, Sadeq Mahsooli, said prayers and pleas for forgiveness were the best "formulae to repel earthquakes. We cannot invent a system that prevents earthquakes, but God has created this system and that is to avoid sins, to pray, to seek forgiveness, pay alms and self-sacrifice," Mahsooli said.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ziiing!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It seems that Netanyahu has problems selling his idea's to Israel's military leaders.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rs-warn-against-iran-attack-6298102.html

Israel's military leaders warn against Iran attack

Almost the entire senior hierarchy of Israel's military and security establishment is worried about a premature attack on Iran and apprehensive about the possible repercussions, a former chief of the country's defence forces told The Independent yesterday.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously.

Bristoe saying that Mossad created ISIS, because a Jewish newspaper said that an Iranian mullah said that Mossad created ISIS.

I'm laughing so hard my nuts are bouncing off the floor.

For foreskin sake, the Jews probably were laughing their circumcised dicks off just printing it.

Hey, David! How's this for a laugh. A turban twister in Iran says we created ISIS.

Good for a laugh, Print it.

And B quotes it as gospel.

Jeez, louise.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Israel doesn't have the sack to attack Iran, which is why bibi is over here stumping to send the clueless Goys in for them. I've seen this movie before.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,..are you in favor of America going to war with Iran?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the only thing that will make this better is if ghosts starts using the word Goym or whatever.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RWE
the only thing that will make this better is if ghosts starts using the word Goym or whatever.

Hey, I didn't make the word up. Jews laugh mock and ridicule the clueless Goyim for doing their dirty work.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Is it me,but,obama seems to be stumping for Iran's nuclear power/weapons.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's on Fox right now guaranteeing any deal he signs off on with Iran would be the best deal available.

I suppose he likes his own negotiating skills.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Israel doesn't have the sack to attack Iran, which is why bibi is over here stumping to send the clueless Goys in for them. I've seen this movie before.

I guess they didn't have the "sack" when they attacked Syria, Jordan AND Egypt simultaneously...Oh, and I forgot Iraq at their apogee of military power.. Dislike (in your case HATE) and distrust them all you want, but your post is nonsense..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...it doesn't seem as if America going to war with Iran is a popular theme even on this forum.

It will be interesting to see how many candidates for the GOP nomination push for increased tensions between America and Iran.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
You're watching the same thing as I am on Fox.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,418
Posts18,470,528
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.