Campfire Outfitter
How many folks on food stamps. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Unemployment numbers are for pundits to argue over. Nothing else.

Bob isn't going to believe them if his friends are out of work and his company has had two rounds of layoffs in the past 24 months. You can tell him unemployment has improved until your dick falls off. He's not going to believe it.

If the Republicans are smart (they're not) they'll lay off the "Obama sucks" and go heavy on "I can make the economy boom."

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
Its not my number. The republicans are going to to have to explain to the country its a lie.

last month 295,000 jobs were added. Were they [bleep] jobs? most likely but the economy created them.

you guys can argue the stats all you want, but the question is, who is listening to you?

I'm telling what the Republicans are going to be up against and there is no way you can make an argument the country is not better off now than when Bush left office.

Sooner or later, the Republicans are going to have to use the "L" word. For some reason, it is against the rules to say a Democrat has lied. The Republicans need to name names, state facts, and back it up. All this would require balls though. What is to lose? Their strategy of losing is well documented, and is working perfectly.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by benchman
Sooner or later, the Republicans are going to have to use the "L" word. For some reason, it is against the rules to say a Democrat has lied. The Republicans need to name names, state facts, and back it up. All this would require balls though. What is to lose? Their strategy of losing is well documented, and is working perfectly.

That's a total waste of time.

Obama is the worst president this country has ever seen. And his approval rating is still hovering 50%. That's a pretty good indication that the Republican's strategy fucgking sucks!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

If the Republicans are smart (they're not) they'll lay off the "Obama sucks" and go heavy on "I can make the economy boom."

Travis

Truer words have never been typed,

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
lets not forget the revisionist history angle.

A year from now if the economy is still hitting on all cylinders with improving numbers, we'll hear about how it got turned around the moment Mitch McConnell became Majority Lead of the Senate.

That might work 10 years after the fact when memories are foggy, but not 12 months.

So instead of trying to push for a more aggressive platform, they'll just try to take ownership of whatever good has already happened.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/07/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Attacking opponents and anyone who just doesn't want to vote for a Conservative(liberals/libertarians/constitutionalists) has worked in the past and will work again. We only need to attack and humiliate those who correctly point out the similarities between democrats and Our Side. We must not be afraid to take drastic measures, just be sure to use a friend or a 2nd mirror so the text isn't backwards.

[Linked Image]

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Its not my number. The republicans are going to to have to explain to the country its a lie.

last month 295,000 jobs were added. Were they [bleep] jobs? most likely but the economy created them.

you guys can argue the stats all you want, but the question is, who is listening to you?

I'm telling what the Republicans are going to be up against and there is no way you can make an argument the country is not better off now than when Bush left office.

The most important thing would be if those being led around by nose rings by the Republicans would wake up and realize that Republicans will "save" them from nothing.

Because of a corrupt 2 party system it's impossible to make any headway in upsetting the apple cart. This of course is by design. Rand Paul has a problem in that a true Libertarian is a candidate without a party and a Libertarian that appeals to the Republicans for support has whore'd themselves out.

I realize that full personal liberty involves matters of personal beliefs that some find distasteful.

However, we must quickly realize that Government is the threat followed closely by the takers (which includes Government) and move to cut Governments size and power.

Republicans will NEVER do this so take off the damn nose ring and study the libertarian platform and get with the program.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by benchman

That's a total waste of time.

Obama is the worst president this country has ever seen. And his approval rating is still hovering 50%. That's a pretty good indication that the Republican's strategy fucgking sucks!

Travis

I still think Millard Fillmore was worse.

Rest of your post is da troof.

Leading into the future instead of pointing back at the past isn't a GOP strong suit.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Taking a snapshot of where we are right now in the bigger picture, I'm afraid its going to be an uphill climb for an established Republican to fight the ghost of Dubya.

The news stated that the economy hasn't had this kind of job creation since the heyday of the dot.com boom under Clinton.

Things could change, but right now - I believe in order for the republicans to lock in the white house they are going to have see 1 of 4 things.

1. A complete makeover of the party platform to distance itself from any chance of aligning itself back to the Dubya days

2. A major event that threatens American security and creates upheavel in the States

3. Hillary Clinton caught killing puppies while wearing a Klan uniform in front of a pro-life rally.

4. A major recession that drives unemployment back to 8.5% in the next 8 months.

I don't even think an effective plan to repeal Obamacare could fight these stats. The democrats are going to have 1 message. It took us 8 years to fix the mess Dubya made. You want to hand it back over to them again?
Why look outward when the problem is generally inward? What it will take is for people to throw off complacency and bickering, become active, and work their tails off for the candidate that is selected in the present process. Anything less will guarantee a defeat, and loss of America, as we know it or wish it to be. And for each who doesn't do those things, they are the cause of failure and the problem that will never end.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
After seeing the sheet show Boner and Mitch pulled off, is proof there is no Republican Party. Pelosi has Boner's balls in a glass jar in her purse.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by wildbill59
After seeing the sheet show Boner and Mitch pulled off, is proof there is no Republican Party. Pelosi has Boner's balls in a glass jar in her purse.

Aint that the truth, 5.5% unemployment could have fooled me. The business I'm in has seen a steady decline since the kenyan stepped in office.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The country is better off now than eight years ago? Really? Only if you actually swallow the numbers being touted by the lapdog lickspittle mainstream media.

5.5% unemployment? There are almost 98 MILLION Americans not working. That's almost a THIRD of the population.

Inflation zero? Only because it's being artificially held there by a desperate Fed.

Gas prices low? For now, maybe. They were $1.68/gal when Zero took office, and nearly $4/gal just a few weeks ago.

And the things most notably NOT mentioned? You want to talk about national debt? TRIPLED in eight years - to a level ($17 TRILLION) that might be totally impossible to ever pay off. Health care? OBozo's plan has doubled or tripled the cost of insurance for everyone who is actually paying for it. Military? Record low recruitment, disastrous morale, and now the announced inability to fight any other major action anywhere.

That's better? What the hell have you been smoking? Oh yeah...legalized drugs. Yet another disaster.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
so you're saying overall things are as bad now as they were when Bush left office?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As bad? Goodness, no. INFINITELY FOOKING WORSE.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
well ok, I won't argue

I don't think its going to be spun that way with any success though

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No inflation? Isn't that when prices aren't rising. Grocery store sure seems to tell a different tale… lots of prices creeping upward there.

Gas? Thought we were going to see the 50s, as in $2.50s. Never got that low and that appears to be history now with prices rocketing back up in the last week or 10 days. About $3/gallon at this point. Probably slightly above this morning as they tend to move upward daily.

Pension deposit declined this month. I suspect the janitors in the state offices, the guys who are left running the accounting office since the new administration took over and began laying off people, got their + and - signs mixed up. I was supposed to see a COLA in my monthly check. Instead they took $170 away. COLA only shows up as a reflection of real costs.

It doesn't look or feel like we are on a winning track, but perhaps I don't think positive hard enough. Maybe it's the fact that oil is considered a green fuel and wood isn't in the area where I presently reside. And then we are forced to sit idly by as our pipeline runs at a fraction of its potential (due to lack of input - thanks in no small part to DC), and we watch trains tip over and spill all around the continent "because a pipeline might leak". I could be wrong but I don't believe train locomotives run on nuclear power either.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
all pretty much lies and smoke & mirrors. About what I'd expect from a commie fugger's interpretation of the news.

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“No War”????
NETANYAHU: Iran’s goons in Gaza, its lackeys in Lebanon, its revolutionary guards on the Golan Heights are clutching Israel with three tentacles of terror. Backed by Iran, Assad is slaughtering Syrians. Back by Iran, Shiite militias are rampaging through Iraq. Back by Iran, Houthis are seizing control of Yemen, threatening the strategic straits at the mouth of the Red Sea. Along with the Straits of Hormuz, that would give Iran a second choke-point on the world’s oil supply.

NETANYAHU: Just last week, near Hormuz, Iran carried out a military exercise blowing up a mock U.S. aircraft carrier. That’s just last week, while they’re having nuclear talks with the United States. But unfortunately, for the last 36 years, Iran’s attacks against the United States have been anything but mock. And the targets have been all too real.

Iran took dozens of Americans hostage in Tehran, murdered hundreds of American soldiers, Marines, in Beirut, and was responsible for killing and maiming thousands of American service men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Beyond the Middle East, Iran attacks America and its allies through its global terror network. It blew up the Jewish community center and the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. It helped Al Qaida bomb U.S. embassies in Africa.
It even attempted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador, right here in Washington, D.C.

In the Middle East, Iran now dominates four Arab capitals, Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sanaa. And if Iran’s aggression is left unchecked, more will surely follow.

So, at a time when many hope that Iran will join the community of nations, Iran is busy gobbling up the nations.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

91 members (35, AnthonyB, bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 9 invisible), 1,281 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,234
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.