Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
herpes is everywhere! shocked

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Herpes is one of two I have on ignore. thinking about a third.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny how they get so upset over the details of the people they support especially when they claim they cannot read it.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Mccain needs some Kahonee's ..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sir, I don't know you or your background or political leaning, but I do know Joe and have spent many enjoyable occasions with him. what I see in your video is an attempted hatchet job on a great American who sees the problems facing us and has the stones it takes to address them. you won't convince me that Joe is in any way corrupt, immoral, or a coward, unlike many other politicians that you seem to adore. I do not put much credence in the efforts of liberals to discredit Joe therefore I say good day.

Deerstalker,

Very few on this forum know me, or my background, and few who have guessed at my political leanings have been close.

The video I linked was not mine, but it was Sheriff Joe under oath, at a deposition. He does not want to go to jail for perjury, and it shows when he is under oath. Gone is the boasting and bombast. He is a meek sort of a guy when he is under oath.

I don't know what county you are from, but I can honestly say I have never heard of your county sheriff, nor do I know or remember the name of a single County sheriff in Idaho. In fact, I would be hard pressed to name half the county sheriffs in Arizona, and we don't have many.

The reason so many know the name of "Sheriff Joe" is the amount of time he spends before a TV camera, and not in managing his department. He has cost the taxpayers of Maricopa County many millions of dollars in lawsuits, which tend to go RIGHT back to the people and types of organizations he proclaims to fight.

The right wing Barry Goldwater Institute analyzed the management of his department and declared it "poor".

I do not believe I idolize ANY politicians, and do not believe I have ever even stated support for any on this website. I have pointed out inconsistencies in others support for their erstwhile "heroes" which tends to piss people off.

If ALL voters would take the time to ANALYZE their candidates, instead of IDOLIZE them, we would ALL be better off.

YMMV,

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nope,....old "Syc" has NEVER ranted, foamed at the mouth, or carried on INTERMINABLY,.....a one man band playing lynch Joe Arpaio, here on this site.

....never happened.

He's completely neutral and un-biased, in that regard.

....why don't you all drop this and go check out the COOL bridge I'm selling on a lay away plan, it's a SMOKIN" deal !

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 03/22/15.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Sheriff Joe will laugh last.. He was not born yesterday.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Nope,....old "Syc" has NEVER ranted, foamed at the mouth, or carried on INTERMINABLY,.....a one man band playing lynch Joe Arpaio, here on this site.

....never happened.

....why don't you all drop this and go check out the COOL bridge I'm selling on a lay away plan, it's a SMOKIN" deal !

GTC

Originally Posted by old "Syc"
...I have pointed out inconsistencies in others support for their erstwhile "heroes" which tends to piss people off....

Case in point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see the SOURCE of that article being particularly bright, or "conservative".

Think fro a moment about the very no-nonsense, no fancy dancing around approach that old fart's taken on a lot of other issues.

Can anyone spell, "Yes, we've been violating a BAD (un-Constitutional) court order" ?

Cripe sakes, being from some "Court" don't make it right.

GTC

For whom does "the court " work ?
To whom does "it " belong ?

Think it's ever gonna "rule " in our (we the people's ) favor ?

"IT"

"The court " means a judge (so called).

"It" doesn't work for us.
"It" has an agenda...
And law enforcement ain't part of the project.

Buddy of mine is Sheriff deputy.
Arrested a can from mex last summer and turned him over to fed.stupid for deportation right here in north central Nebraska.

2 weeks later he arrested him again for drunk idiotic driving but this time with a different DL and name.

Hot off the press Texas DL with a picture of statue of Liberty...

"Texas DL's don't have statue of Liberty last time I checked. That's NY iirc...
I just let him go, got back in the cruiser, backed a 180 and drove away.
Evidently being illigally in America isn't illegal anymore."

Yep.
Makes me wann puke...
Unfortunately I ain't got the stomach for it anymore.
(Shrugs)
It's the chits.
My buddy and I both just turn our heads and spit.... trying to keep the taste of it out our mouths.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by eh76
herpes is everywhere! shocked
But since we have obammy care, dims like sickermore really dont care.

Last edited by eyeball; 03/22/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore

....never happened.

GTC

...I have pointed out inconsistencies in others support for their erstwhile "heroes" which tends to piss people off....

Case in point.

FORGET whose "hero" the old fart happens to be for one moment , Mister.

......focus on who's BOOGIE MAN he is.

You've been screaming at this board to check under our beds for the Joe Arpaio Boogie Man FOREVER,....

If I'm reading your posts this evening correctly, you are NOW claiming to have no knowledge or interest in Az County Sheriffs in general ?

Gotta' say that some here are going to call that position WAY out on the thin part of the ice.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Herpes is one of two I have on ignore. thinking about a third.

Correct SPELLING is Sherpes,....

is sysops deleting youze guy's s's ?

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Case in point.

FORGET whose "hero" the old fart happens to be for one moment , Mister.

......focus on who's BOOGIE MAN he is.

You've been screaming at this board to check under our beds for the Joe Arpaio Boogie Man FOREVER,....

If I'm reading your posts this evening correctly, you are NOW claiming to have no knowledge or interest in Az County Sheriffs in general ?

Gotta' say that some here are going to call that position WAY out on the thin part of the ice.

GTC

As per usual, you ARE NOT reading my posts correctly.

read this again, slowly.

I don't know what county you are from, but I can honestly say I have never heard of your county sheriff, nor do I know or remember the name of a single County sheriff in Idaho. In fact, I would be hard pressed to name half the county sheriffs in Arizona, and we don't have many.

I don't know who the sheriff is in LaPaz, Yuma, Mohave, Apache, Navajo, Greenlee, Graham, Santa Cruz, Cochise (since Dever died), Yavapai (might recognize the name, but Buck Buchanan is gone and Curly Moore is dead), or Gila. I know the sheriff in my own County, I know who the Sheriff is in Pima, because he has been there for 20-30 years, and I know the TV sheriffs, Maricopa and Pinal.

Did I get all of the counties?, there's one more than when I was in 8th grade.

How about you, oh wise one? How many county sheriffs in AZ can you name?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
......LAME pharging response, ...but you DID get the WISE ONE part right.

My work here is done.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not important, Bud.

What DOES count is that I know how to correctly drill and tap damn near any rifle receiver that comes close to me, and correctly polarize a linear current booster on a DC driven water well, so's to grow a little food...
I really don't think I'm selling what you want to buy.

GTC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Joe's deputies should be able to take anything they want, from anyone they want, any where they want to take it.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/04/06/20100406joe-arpaio-deputy-contempt-of-court.html

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One of two aint bad.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not important, Bud.

What DOES count is that I know how to correctly drill and tap damn near any rifle receiver that comes close to me, and correctly polarize a linear current booster on a DC driven water well, so's to grow a little food...
I really don't think I'm selling what you want to buy.

GTC

You left out your propensity to give a tongue bath to TeeVee Sheriffs.

Like Arpaio, and the gay one from Pinal County. Remember your support of him? Kind of withered a bit, didn't it? You liked it when he was sticking it to the illegals, until you found out he was sticking it to the illegals! grin

The whole point is, if someone can name a county sheriff in another state, that sheriff is spending a hell of a lot of time on TeeVee.

Which might be OK, if they were taking care of their day job.

Arpaio isn't. He is a celebrity, selling what a lot of people want to hear.

If a stranger tells you what you want to hear, watch out.

If a politician tells you what you want to hear, watch out, and back away slowly, with your hand on your wallet.

Sycamore

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If a politician tells you what you want to hear, watch out, and back away slowly, with your hand on your wallet.

This from a liberal grin Are you sure you're not a shape shifter?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 34 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,067 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,704
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.