Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Lets imagine this.....

2016 10:46 AM MAR 23, 2015

Let’s Be Serious About Ted Cruz From The Start: He’s Too Extreme And Too Disliked To Win

This is going to be painful for you true believers but here we go.....

By HARRY ENTEN

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz’s newly minted presidential campaign is the media equivalent of a juicy rib-eye that robbers use to distract a guard dog during a heist. He’ll get a ton of media attention, and he’ll get to spread his message — which may be all that Cruz is after — but Cruz almost certainly has no shot of winning the nomination, according to every indicator that predicts success in presidential primaries.

That's liberalspeak for "he wants to return the country to the state it was in when it was clearly and by far the greatest in the world."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He’s Too Extreme

Following the constitution is too extreme? laugh

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

A great speech from a great and intelligent speaker, however, as a young one term Senator he doesn't have the experience to handle the top job.

Great speech w/o a teleprompter! Given the choice, I'd take Cruz over the one term Senator that was elected in 2008 and 2012 to the Presidency.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Cruz is just pandering to the rich, he would be the worst thing that ever would happen to this country....

Yes liberty is such a bad thing what were we thinking...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I'm for Cruz. I doubt he or any Republican can win from here on forward, so I say let's nominate ideologically pure ones from now on.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I notice in this discussion that the democrats never really point out any Cruz policy they disagree with. They just call him a clown, or say he's "too extreme." Maybe they should just come out and say it. They don't like Cruz because he's Hispanic.(PC would be white hispanic) Typical racist democrats. This kind of crap never ends from them. If nothing else I hope Mr. Cruz can put a stop to these bigots when he gets to the whitehouse.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Libs mostly run on feelings, they don't like is practical attitude and they feel he is bad. Facts never enter the mind of a liberal.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott F
Libs mostly run on feelings, they don't like is practical attitude and they feel he is bad. Facts never enter the mind of a liberal.

And they're racists.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What libs want is gun control, gay marriage and obamacare.

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I am not sure racism runs down one side or the other. I know folks on both sides of the line who are outspoken racists. I will agree there are many liberal racists.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by postoak
I'm for Cruz. I doubt he or any Republican can win from here on forward, so I say let's nominate ideologically pure ones from now on.

Yes, and lose again to the Huseins of this world.

Define "ideologically pure". Bet your "pure" would be not my "pure".

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by watch4bear
What libs want is gun control, gay marriage and obamacare.

They are free to move to a country that has those things. Our country has a constitution that prohibits such legislation.

and FREE EYEBALL!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Cruz may be a long shot this time but he will be the man in 2020... if theres still elections then.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I saw his interview with Megyn Kelly.

Not impressed. Never led anything.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never led anything.

get a clue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am not sure racism runs down one side or the other. I know folks on both sides of the line who are outspoken racists. I will agree there are many liberal racists.

I am a Race Realist !
I damn well believe in "FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION" that this damned Government has taken away from U.S. and left U.S. with Trillions of Dollars of DEBT, broken "No Go" once Great cities filled with Hostile "inhabitants" bent on killing U.S. and Our Culture in an "undeclared" War... AND "they" want to get paid by U.S. While "they" are commiting these Atrocities.
So get your head out of your axxe, wake TFU and stop parroting this bullschat liberal "racist" krap nonsense.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
What a joke, he saids he's going to repeal Obamacare , but now he's going to go on it, what a clown.

Wow you really don't have a clue do you? Oh well you come from the state that elected a Liberal SNL member to represent you.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
What a joke, he saids he's going to repeal Obamacare , but now he's going to go on it, what a clown.

The ones who voted for it, but exempted them selfs from it are the clowns. Why don't Pelosi, Casey and the rest of the Democratic ilk that voted for it sign up?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by postoak

Yes, and lose again to the Huseins of this world.

Define "ideologically pure". Bet your "pure" would be not my "pure".

For me ideologically pure is following the Constitution. Of course, after so many years of abuse and disregard, following the Constitution is easier said than done. It will be a long term process for sure.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I only heard snippets of the speech.

I'm all for repealing Obamacare

but I hope there isn't a worse train wreck replacing it

instead of talking about repealing Obamacare, I'd rather he talk about what he is going to do to make health care affordable (maybe he did, I don't know) - and not some pie in the sky, deep down we all know it will never happen but we're going to vote for him because he's not Obama kind of answer.

We have enough candidates giving those answers and no shortage of people telling me I should vote for the guy because of it.

I want to vote for someone with solutions to problems, not just being the anti-Obama. Not saying that Cruz is, but repealing Obamacare is only half the solution - and potentially it could be worse than what we have now.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/25/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (44mc, 308ld, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 27 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,212
Posts18,503,923
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.