Hop To
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
How do you know that Cruz or Palin cannot win?

I think they should run as a ticket. Cruz/Palin 2016, has a nice ring to it and the late night comedians will have an endless amount of material to work with as well!!
My gosh,you are scared spitless of Cruz & Palin.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I think they should run as a ticket. Cruz/Palin 2016, has a nice ring to it and the late night comedians will have an endless amount of material to work with as well!!
My gosh,you are scared spitless of Cruz & Palin.

Between them, Cruz and Palin have done quite well in their past elections...come from behind and with less money victories.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Cruz is a war hawk.

I realize that that's popular on this forum, but it's a loser nationwide.

If it's any consolation, it's going to be a big stumbling block for Hillary, also.

I don't think the American people are eager for a greatly expanded war in the Middle East.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yeah.

The thing is according to nwa,Cruz & Palin shouldn't be nominated or run,because the "late night comedians will have an endless amount of material to work with." Well schit,they do that with any candidate and POTUS R or D. crazy

Got to thinking about that after I posted.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cruz is a war hawk.

If it's any consolation, it's going to be a big stumbling block for Hillary, also.

I don't think the American people are eager for a greatly expanded war in the Middle East.

You've got a guy in the White House right now that's absolutely anti-war, and you see where that's leading.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cruz is a war hawk.

You've got a guy in the White House right now that's absolutely anti-war, and you see where that's leading.

Here's what Conservatives think about it.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-obama-can-stop-netanyahus-iran-war/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Did you even look to see where the "poll" came from?

Shibley Telhami , Principal Investigator
A survey Sponsored by the Sadat Chair for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland

http://www.gvpt.umd.edu/telhami/

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
McCain didn't get very far by singing, "bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb bomb Iran"

America has had an additional 6 years of war since then. But if Cruz thinks it's a good platform strategy, I encourage him to use it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

That would make the Democrats fractous with joy. They would be dancing in the streets. Mrs Clinton could order new curtains for the Oval Office the day that ticket was announced.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder what kind of traction he is going to get with abolishing the IRS.

Sounds like a fine idea to me but that's clearly in the Ron Paul arena of politics - and I would have to think politicians from both sides would line up to shut that down.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The only way Palin would attach her name to anyone is if its a guaranteed victory.

She has too much to lose.....to lose

and while she is dumb as a box of rocks, she's smart enough to know where her future is - and that is Monday morning quarterbacking the major players to a receptive audience.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/30/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Did you even look to see where the "poll" came from?

Shibley Telhami , Principal Investigator
A survey Sponsored by the Sadat Chair for Peace and Development at the University of Maryland

http://www.gvpt.umd.edu/telhami/

You don't seriously expect him to respond, do you Pat? You obviously handed him his ass-TWICE, and he conveniently changes the topic. SOP...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'd be looking hard for a different horse...Cruz has an equally good chance of being crowned prom queen as president.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
The only way Palin would attach her name to anyone is if its a guaranteed victory.

She has too much to lose.....to lose

and while she is dumb as a box of rocks, she's smart enough to know where her future is - and that is Monday morning quarterbacking the major players to a receptive audience.

It would take someone dumb as a box of rocks not to know that every major election Palin won in Alaska was a race the pinheads said she was guaranteed to lose. Running behind in the polls against incumbents with a lot more money. They were always so surprised when she won...

Same thing happened when for the first and only time ever a VP pick turned the polls over and put the man who picked her in front of his opponent. Until he screwed that up again.

It would take someone dumber than a box of rocks not to know that eight years of endorsing long shots that won upset victories is how point guard Palin still plays her game.

Take someone who is really dumb or maybe just a stupid troll...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Folks,...Cruz isn't serious about running for President. It's just the latest thing he's found to call attention to himself with.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/ted-cruzs-latest-stunt-a-presidential-campaign/

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by ringworm
I'd be looking hard for a different horse...Cruz has an equally good chance of being crowned prom queen as president.

Plus, I don't care for his coloring book.
He has one out you know....WTH?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You forgot to mention his education:

Education

Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[26] and later graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston as valedictorian in 1988.[25] During high school, Cruz participated in a Houston-based group called the Free Market Education Foundation where he learned about free-market economic philosophers such as Milton Friedman, Friedrich Hayek, Frédéric Bastiat and Ludwig von Mises.[27] The program was run by Rolland Storey and Cruz entered the program at the age of 13.[24]

Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy[28] from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 1992.[4][6] While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship.[29] In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year, as well as Team of the Year, with his debate partner, David Panton.[29] Cruz was a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship, making him Princeton’s highest-ranked debater at the championship.[30][31] Princeton's debate team later named their annual novice championship after Cruz.[30]

Cruz's senior thesis on the separation of powers, titled "Clipping the Wings of Angels," draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to President James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and that the last two items in the Bill of Rights offer an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers."[32][33]

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[6][34] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[4] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."[35][36] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.[10]

Cruz currently serves on the Board of Advisors of the Texas Review of Law and Politics.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cruz is a war hawk.

This an idiotic statement to make. Sometimes we need a warhawk. This is one of those times IMHO because of the disaster Tyrant Obama the Liar has made of the world.

The main fighting that we need now is against our progressive fascist rulers. Tyrant Obama the Liar was elected twice largely because McCain and Romney weren't fighters. They didn't care enough about our country and protecting it from the evils of Tyrant Obama the Liar enough to fight for the presidency.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and that the last two items in the Bill of Rights offer an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers."[32][33]

You mean to tell me Cruz has been fighting for conservatism for 20 plus years, since he was a kid? Who'd a thunk?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Cruz is a war hawk.

This an idiotic statement to make. Sometimes we need a warhawk. This is one of those times IMHO because of the disaster Tyrant Obama the Liar has made of the world.

The main fighting that we need now is against our progressive fascist rulers. Tyrant Obama the Liar was elected twice largely because McCain and Romney weren't fighters. They didn't care enough about our country and protecting it from the evils of Tyrant Obama the Liar enough to fight for the presidency.

I said that Cruz is a war hawk. You don't seem to disagree, so what's the idiotic part?

I said that being a war hawk is popular on this forum. You're obviously one of the herd who thinks so,...so what's the idiotic part?

Maybe you haven't paid close attention, but Hillary has been in favor of every military action in the Middle East from day one,...so where's the idiotic part?

The people have been war weary for quite some time, as evidenced by their unfavorable reaction to Obama's attempt to involve American troops in Syria,...so where's the idiotic part?

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (3333vl, 308ld, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 35, 20 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,904
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.