Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

The cop got home safe didn't he? Probably getting paid to sit at home. Sucking the bottle right now getting laid.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by wildbill59

The cop got home safe didn't he? Probably getting paid to sit at home. Sucking the bottle right now getting laid.

He needs to suck a Glock . . . . . . what a cocksuckeer.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Saw that on the news this am... I'm guessing, if one could follow up, that his boss is gonna ream his azz first chance he gets..

At least, that's what SHOULD happen..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Way back when I took drivers' ed., I remember that Iowa law required an audible sound when passing.

Yelling from your dinosaur? smile

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

You're welcome. I got a million of 'em, Brad. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Saw that on the news this am... I'm guessing, if one could follow up, that his boss is gonna ream his azz first chance he gets..

At least, that's what SHOULD happen..

Commish was on TV this AM. The Det. was part of an anti-terrorism task force, and has been relieved of that assignment.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
The Det. was part of an anti-terrorism task force, and has been relieved of that assignment.
He SHOULD be relieved of his badge..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It just shows how dumb these guys are and what they must have been getting away with for years. These days, regardless of right or wrong, an interaction like that can be recorded and instantly, while it is happening be uploaded to the Cloud where it remains forever.

And the thing about it is that now, anyone can take that video and not only know who the cop is, but where he lives, where his family lives, what he makes a year, what shifts he works and so on and so forth. So really, getting disciplined or fired at work should be the least of his worries. Now, the whole world knows that he is an unbalanced [bleep] with a superiority complex. Some unbalanced folks might decide he needs to be taught a lesson or two as well.

Really, when are these guys going to learn?

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/02/15.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yaaawwwnnnn. The guy didn't even get a friggin ticket, and you all are bitching about an azz chewing. Big fuggin deal

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JoeBob
It just shows how dumb these guys are and what they must have been getting away with for years. These days, regardless of right or wrong, an interaction like that can be recorded and instantly, while it is happening be uploaded to the Cloud where it remains forever.

And the thing about it is that now, anyone can take that video and not only know who the cop is, but where he lives, where his family lives, what he makes a year, what shifts he works and so on and so forth. So really, getting disciplined or fired at work should be the least of his worries. Now, the whole world knows that he is an unbalanced [bleep] with a superiority complex. Some unbalanced folks might decide he needs to be taught a lesson or two as well.

They don't, if you don't believe it, look at Gitem's post above.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by JoeBob

They don't, if you don't believe it, look at Gitem's post above.

Yeah, but he is a complete dumbfrick.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Yaaawwwnnnn. The guy didn't even get a friggin ticket, and you all are bitching about an azz chewing. Big fuggin deal

So no ticket excuses his behavior?

It that a rule of thumb, as an officer you can berate people as much as you want so long as you don't give them a ticket?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by heavywalker

It that a rule of thumb, as an officer you can berate people as much as you want so long as you don't give them a ticket?

Didn't say the guy was right. Just that there are far better things to get all upset about...either way, doesn't effect me one bit

Besides. That's about the attitude I see from everyone in NYC, cop or not

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
In truth, if the guy had a traffic violation, then the cop had a right to write him a ticket. The cop had NO RIGHT whatsoever to do much of anything beyond that and certainly not to berate the guy.

Any normal person talking to someone that way would likely have gotten his ass whipped and any prosecutor in the country would have said "fighting words" if he had tried to cry about it afterwards. But because this frickwad thinks he is special because he carries a badge, he thinks he can get away with that stupid schit.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ehh. I've given ass-chewings instead of writing a summons before. Sometimes that's the better way to handle things Berating is a different story, but that was typical NYc attitude

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Didn't say the guy was right. Just that there are far better things to get all upset about...either way, doesn't effect me one bit

If I were a cop this is exactly the type of things I would be concerned with that does affect me. This is the type of thing that makes good police officers have to put up with the bullschit from people in general who have attitudes towards LEO's. That is just my take though...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

That's fuggin bullsheit, we just watched a video of four folks from New York, the fuggin cop was the only asshoole in the bunch.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

What did the azehole hand the driver at the end of the video?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yea, but i'm retired so again, doesn't effect me

If I were a cop this is exactly the type of things I would be concerned with that does affect me. This is the type of thing that makes good police officers have to put up with the bullschit from people in general who have attitudes towards LEO's. That is just my take though...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

What did the azehole hand the driver at the end of the video?

Looked like his drivers license to me

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,093 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,664
Posts18,493,675
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.