Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Ted Cruz is not going to be the Republican nominee. Fact. Anyone want to dispute it? I'll lay $100.00 at five to one that he will not be the Republican Nominee in 2016.

Any takers? Didn't think so. You may go back and review my prognostications in previous presidential primaries/elections. You will see I have never been wrong.

The only one brave enough to take my bet(s) was Bows. PM him and ask how that turned out.

I don't take all credit, most goes to My People who work diligently to keep me ahead of this herd.

How that bet turned out was ten dollars even money. Spano always takes the favorite to win and then brags about how smart he is.

I took Sarah as a long shot and when I lost, I drug the bet out, milking it for all it was worth and all the grins I could get before I paid off.

Because I had done that, I included a small gift with the tenspot. It was the “Undefeated” Palin video.

I sent it as a parting shot and a final dig.
But also as a manifestation of why I supported and still support Sarah.

First thing, Spano trashed my gift. That was our last bet.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

It is to be noted that Bows did (finally) pay off. He is an honorable man.

Any takers on my recent offering?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I didn't "trash" the video. I used it as a target for our last antenna shoot.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ted Cruz is not going to be the Republican nominee. Fact. Anyone want to dispute it? I'll lay $100.00 at five to one that he will not be the Republican Nominee in 2016.

Any takers? Didn't think so. You may go back and review my prognostications in previous presidential primaries/elections. You will see I have never been wrong.

The only one brave enough to take my bet(s) was Bows. PM him and ask how that turned out.

I don't take all credit, most goes to My People who work diligently to keep me ahead of this herd.

Like you've gone out on a limb with those bets, anyone can pick milquetoast and win those bets, you're living proof of it.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Would that be your grape cowboys? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry, I can't afford to bet. All my extra cash is going to Cruz.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Yup I contributed...Ted raised 4 million in a week

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time will tell. The Tea Party will stand up behind somebody in the next few months and contrary to what MSNBC tells people, the Texas money is not in Jeb's pocket. I'd gladly vote for anybody that isn't a RINO. A very smart man told me years ago...pick your man and support him. That's what I'm doing. Cruz has done right by us (Texas) for years.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jeb poll numbers have flat-lined. Walker is drifting down.

Long ways to go.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I sent Ted check, albeit a small one, as soon as he announced. I will send more as I can. miles

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Sorry, I can't afford to bet. All my extra cash is going to Cruz.

That doesn't make any sense. If you are so enthralled with Teddy why not bet me and send him the $500.00 you will obviously win?

www.paracay.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Like you've gone out on a limb with those bets, anyone can pick milquetoast and win those bets, you're living proof of it.

No one forced anyone to take any bets. It's amazing to me that peeps can be very enthusiastic about a candidate UNTIL money comes up. Then somehow they fade into the ad hominem.

I would like someone with real convictions prove it by putting money where mouth is.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
That doesn't make any sense. If you are so enthralled with Teddy why not bet me and send him the $500.00 you will obviously win?

Ya going to pay off in advance or do we just tell Ted to run on credit and we will pay later? crazy miles

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Zero--what's he going to do in the next year or so. Could piss off many in the swing states and change much of what Spanky's people think.
Could work in Teds benefit.

That is unless someone out on the fire knows the future.
Anyone know the future which will be history by the time we do know it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by milespatton

Ya going to pay off in advance or do we just tell Ted to run on credit and we will pay later? crazy miles

No. No. No. Send Teddy the $500.00 NOW. You will get it back when he wins. Simple

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't blame anybody for taking the safe bet. Benedict Arnold did the same thing.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Doesn't compute...please explain.

www.paracay.com

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Spanky the troll sure fears Ted Cruz.
An is b o r I n g Zzzzzzzzzz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Doesn't compute...please explain.

"For those that understand, no explanation is necessary.
For those that don't, no explanation is possible."

probably as close as a guy like you is gonna get to this Spano

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rafael preaches and his followers believe every word, and send him money just like all good TV preachers receive..

Page 15 of 19 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (Angus55, 160user, 257 roberts, AnthonyB, alwaysoutdoors, 35, 18 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,894
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.