Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I did endorse Romney. He didn't win. Others went with others: Ron Paul, Perky, etc. They didn't win.

I never said Romney would win, only that he was the best candidate.

Now I am saying JB is the best candidate at this juncture. Notice I am not saying I'm endorsing him or supporting him. All I am saying is that he looks to be the next Republican nominee.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
"Perky" didn't run in 2012.

JB is nowhere near as being the best candidate in 2016. He's a RINO and would lose if he got the R nomination.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Jeb Bush is a Democrat who the "Republican" insiders find just peachy...

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

By "best" I meant that as of now JB has the "best" chance of getting the nomination.

Time, the opponent, and a campaign will tell if he has the "best" chance of winning.

I am not, at this time, endorsing him. Nor am I presently endorsing any other candidate or putative candidate. When I do endorse a candidate I will post it here first. Standby.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
How does JB have the best chance of getting the nomination?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Like a talking head on MSNBC said this morning..... "He's not SCARY like the rest of them".... .

Actually.... he "scares" the hell out of me.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Like a talking head on MSNBC said this morning..... "He's not SCARY like the rest of them".... .

Yup.

Besides it's time for a "scary" POTUS. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Me too. Another Republican disaster in the making.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Opinion, my boy, opinion; nothing more, nothing less. However if you review my previous political opinions and prognostications you will see that I have seldom, if ever, been wrong.

Problem with a lot of people is that what they wish would happen is not what is most likely to happen. And then they personally insult anyone who disagrees.

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 04/05/15.

www.paracay.com

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you'd think a guy that has made his living publishing and working in the literary world wouldn't have so much trouble expressing his written thoughts to give a glimpse of his true personality.

but alas it seems that words fail you miserably Spano

I know of guys on here that I respect that vouch for you.

but the majority of what your posts here reflect is a self inflated, arrogant, condescending type individual.

which almost always is a measure of the person affecting such as deep feeling of inadequacy.

pity either way, that either your words don't here don't reflect the man you truly are

or the greater pity that they indeed do.

happy Easter to you.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Anyone can hold their finger in the breeze to see which way the wind is blowing even without "peeps"...This country is ready for another conservative POTUS, the question is what are we willing to do to make this happen...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
you'd think a guy that has made his living publishing and working in the literary world wouldn't have so much trouble expressing his written thoughts to give a glimpse of his true personality.

but alas it seems that words fail you miserably Spano

I know of guys on here that I respect that vouch for you.

but the majority of what your posts here reflect is a self inflated, arrogant, condescending type individual.

which almost always is a measure of the person affecting such as deep feeling of inadequacy.

pity either way, that either your words don't here don't reflect the man you truly are

or the greater pity that they indeed do.

happy Easter to you.

Pretty well said for not including the word "azzhole".

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

See what I mean? Don't dispute what is said, just call the sayer names and all will be right.

Again, can anyone point to any of my political opinions and/or prognostications where I have been wrong? Please try to do so without using childish language. Use your grownup words.

Age improves with wine.

www.paracay.com

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Opinion, my boy, opinion; nothing more, nothing less. However if you review my previous political opinions and prognostications you will see that I have seldom, if ever, been wrong.

Problem with a lot of people is that what they wish would happen is not what is most likely to happen. And then they personally insult anyone who disagrees.
My opinion is JB has a snowballs chance in hell in getting the nomination and then winning the POTUS.

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again,but that's just being humble.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Your opinion might be as good or better than mine. Time will tell.

I cannot recall ever being wrong in political opinions and prognostications I have posted here, but that's just being humble.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My opinion is JB has a snowballs chance in hell in getting the nomination and then winning the POTUS.

Actually, just like Romney, Jeb will get the nomination unless people stand up NOW and support somebody else. Spanky puts a lot of pride in "being right" about Romney last election. I am the one that said he would lose if he was nominated. I say the same thing about Bush. It's not hard to see the trend. Approximately 3.5 million conservatives have not voted in each of the past three presidential elections. 12 million people that didn't bother because they don't believe one politician is any different than the other, and that they are all bad.

The people who didn't vote before, won't do it next time either, unless a conservative is cast as the nominee. These guys who wish these voters will adjust are just as clueless as the other "Hope and Change" guys.

Berating the people who refuse to vote for more of the same is a foolish and futile effort, because without them, you cannot win. Give them something they like, or lose.

Again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Your opinion might be as good or better than mine. Time will tell.

I cannot recall ever being wrong in political opinions and prognostications I have posted here, but that's just being humble.
Yeah sure and the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Actually, just like Romeny, Jeb will get the nomination unless people stand up NOW and support somebody else. Spanky puts a lot of pride in "being right" about Romney last election. I am the one that said he would lose if he was nominated. I say the same thing about Bush. It's not hard to see the trend. Approximately 3.5 million conservatives have not voted in each of the past three presidential elections. 12 million people that didn't bother because they don't believe one politician is any different than the other, and that they are all bad.

The people who didn't vote before, won't do it next time either, unless a conservative is cast as the nominee. These guys who wish these voters will adjust are just as clueless as the other "Hope and Change" guys.

Berating the people who refuse to vote for more of the same is a foolish and futile effort, because without them, you cannot win. Give them something they like, or lose.

Again.
My beef is "open primaries" in some states. Where D's can vote for the R then go back the next day to being a D. I think the states that have that need to change the law,but it won't happen any time soon. Think South Carolina and Michigan are two that come to mind.

New Mexico primary is not until the first Tuesday in June,by that time the R nominee is chosen. Wish NM would make the primary much earlier,again not very likely.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Texas may actually get to influence the outcome of the primaries in 2016 if they succeed in moving up the date of the voting.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 25 invisible), 1,847 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.