Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Another problem with Rand is,...he's an unenthusiastic applauder.

The people with the money *hate* unenthusiastic applauders.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...plauds-netanyahu-speech-brendan-bordelon

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul will win in the caucus States and get clobbered in the primary States. He can't win the nomination.

It's possible that he could win the general election, but he needs to keep a segment of loons under wraps.

The military-industrial folks will try in every way to frag him.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rove & Co. are already running ads against Rand Paul to coincide with his announcement. That tells you they see him as a threat.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Paul will do well in New Hampshire and South Carolina. Iowa is a crap shoot and who knows what Nevada will do - they are a newcomer to the early primary group.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Rand Paul is a dangerous lunatic. I'd not vote for him under any circumstances.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
great....wonder if Hair Club for Men will endorse.?

TFF!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I would happily vote for Cruz or Paul if they were the nominee. I will not vote for Bush or Christy under any circumstance. If that's the kind of garbage the GOP wants to serve up they deserve to lose.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Rand Paul is a dangerous lunatic. I'd not vote for him under any circumstances.

Why do you say that, Sam? He does have a lot of 'splainin' to do, with some of the weird stuff he's said at college campuses, and places like that, but what makes you think he's "dangerous"?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Paul will do well in New Hampshire and South Carolina. Iowa is a crap shoot and who knows what Nevada will do - they are a newcomer to the early primary group.

Nevada is a caucus State and has unemployed wackos flock to the caucuses. These are the same potential Nobel Prize winners who gave NV Sharon Angle to run against Reid if that gives you any indication. smirk smirk

I'm looking for someone between Paul on one end and Rove/Bush on the other to support. It's too bad Cruz has no chance of winning many NV delegates.

http://frontloading.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-republican-delegate-allocation.html

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Rand Paul is a dangerous lunatic.

^^^This^^^. And too much like his lunatic father!

I'd much rather have Cruz, Perry, or Bobby Jindahl over Rand Paul any day of the week! They would ALL Three close our southern borders, too! I don't even want RP for VP.

RP, Walker, Rubio, & Bush will ALL flood our Nation with more Illegals! Less jobs for Americans, and more of a welfare state!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Lindsey Graham is already attacking Paul.
Should tell us a lot!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paul has pretty much been my first choice along with Walker.

But until he announced it's just speculation.

I stand with Rand for now.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody know why he's not attending the NRA Convention? It seems everybody else is.

______

(WBIR- Oak Ridge) Thousands of people will be heading to Nashville this week for the 144th National Rifle Association Convention, and several from East Tennessee are making plans to attend.

"It's really enthusiastic to go there and see everybody that's into the same sort of stuff that we are, guns and shooting," said Adrian Chase, co-owner of S.E.T. Guns and Range.

Chase said he is going to check out new products and learn more about gun rights and laws at the event Friday-Sunday.

"I think for the most part just hearing people - what they want to see happen in the future with guns and gun rights - is the best part," he said.

The convention is expected to bring about 70,000 people to Nashville with more than 400 exhibitors at the Music City Center.

Bob Walker, also a co-owner of S.E.T Guns and Range, said he is trying to keep his store up to date with the latest and greatest products in the firearms industry.

"It's very exciting to talk with all the distributors and the manufacturers and the ammo people and holster people," he said.

Many notable politicians and celebrities will speak at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum, including former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; Indiana Gov. Mike Pence; former Texas Gov. Rick Perry; former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clark Jr.; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; Dr. Benjamin Carson; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee; former Alaska Gov.Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.

A number of the speakers have presidential aspirations.

"We're going to try to attend as many of the speakers and the functions," Walker said. "There's some sessions on legal rights, law, and we're going to try to attend as many of those as time permits."

Chase said the convention also will offer safety classes for people to properly learn how to use firearms, which is one of his top priorities.

"Some people think that the NRA are just out to have guns for everybody," he said. "Well, they really really promote safety a lot, and that's the biggest thing is having people with guns and having them safe."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody know why he's not attending the NRA Convention?

I heard he's going to a pro amnesty party.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Delete!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/07/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Basically, Rand wanted to eliminate some of the anti 2nd amendment stuff from the Patriot Act and the NRA wanted it left in.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good ol rand grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Anybody know why he's not attending the NRA Convention? It seems everybody else is.

______

(WBIR- Oak Ridge) Thousands of people will be heading to Nashville this week for the 144th National Rifle Association Convention, and several from East Tennessee are making plans to attend.
Many notable politicians and celebrities will speak at the NRA-ILA Leadership Forum, including former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; Indiana Gov. Mike Pence; former Texas Gov. Rick Perry; former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clark Jr.; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; Dr. Benjamin Carson; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee; former Alaska Gov.Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.

Sure seems suspect to me that Rand Paul will not attend the NRA Convention!
He might as well thumb his nose at millions of NRA Members, and the largest Gun Lobby, and voice for our Second Amendment Rights in the USA!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; Dr. Benjamin Carson; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee; former Alaska Gov.Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.

They should dump schittheads like Graham, Huckster and Trump and invite someone worthwhile to take their place.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.