Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know, I know,..play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

Anybody from SC have any updates on this.?

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Looks like cold blooded murder to me.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't know any of the circumstances that happened when this took place, not going to speculate, but if anything would make Sharpton and Jesse flock to an area and start stirring the pot, this video ought to do it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

Linky

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just saw the footage on FOX News. Police Chief has already announced the Officer Involved will be charged with murder.
Pretty clear from the footage that it was not a good shoot. This will not end well. But I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I don't know any of the circumstances that happened when this took place, not going to speculate, but if anything would make Sharpton and Jesse flock to an area and start stirring the pot, this video ought to do it...

There are very very few circumstances that would legitimize shooting a man in the back from 20 yards away in broad daylight.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ringworm
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

There are very very few circumstances that would legitimize shooting a man in the back from 20 yards away in broad daylight.

Agreed.

That dumbass officer just gave the Al & Jessie front their "innocent victim". He's a moron on an epic level and a murderer that needs to ride the lightening ASAP.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
North Charleston isn't going to be anything like Missouri.
You have to understand the relationship of the popuilace to tourism.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Goodness, did the Sherp miss this one?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
...I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!...

Up yours.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Queuing up sherpies to drive post counts and page hits in 10...9...

Why? Because Rick wants him here (or doesn't give enough of a schit otherwise), and because Chriss has nothing left to offer and this is all he has to do.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Murder...

The only threat posed was to the grass under the fleeing man's feet.

I feel bad for the Many good officers who will now have to contend with the aftermath.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
This ^^^. How many homes and businesses will burn?

How many old whites and white couples will be assaulted, kicked, beaten, stomped, cut and shot to, in the Negro mind, make amends for this crime?

Last edited by eyeball; 04/07/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
...I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!...

Up yours.

Why? Are you kin to the Officer who shot the guy?

99 % of Police Officers are good guys doing an incredibly tough job that nobody else wants. In my experience, I find that if you treat them with courtesy and respect, that the majority of LEO will respond in kind.

THOSE good guys will suffer for the actions of one fool who obviously did not understand the justification for the use of deadly force. It's Cops like this moron who make the already tough job of any LEO almost un-fathomable.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 04/07/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball

How many old whites and white couples will be assaulted, kicked, beaten, stomped, cut and shot to, in the Negro mind, make amends for this crime?

PREZACTLY !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ch, there are some doping libs on the Fire.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

None.
SC ain't Missouri.
Watch and learn.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Even IF the officer was justified in shooting the guy (which would only be if there was reasonable suspicion to believe that somebody else was in danger of serious bodily injury if he was allowed to escape), there is no way that dumbass can get away with this deal. He should have been a salesman.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Ch, there are some doping libs on the Fire.

Yep. And they never cease to amaze me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

400 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 44 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,859
Posts18,478,555
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.