Home
I know, I know,..play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

Anybody from SC have any updates on this.?

Looks like cold blooded murder to me.
I don't know any of the circumstances that happened when this took place, not going to speculate, but if anything would make Sharpton and Jesse flock to an area and start stirring the pot, this video ought to do it...
South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death

Linky
here is another story about the officer's arrest:

http://www.wspa.com/story/28743141/north-charleston-officer-charged-with-murder-in-fatal-shooting
Just saw the footage on FOX News. Police Chief has already announced the Officer Involved will be charged with murder.
Pretty clear from the footage that it was not a good shoot. This will not end well. But I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!

Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
I don't know any of the circumstances that happened when this took place, not going to speculate, but if anything would make Sharpton and Jesse flock to an area and start stirring the pot, this video ought to do it...

There are very very few circumstances that would legitimize shooting a man in the back from 20 yards away in broad daylight.
Posted By: 4ager Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/07/15
Originally Posted by ringworm

There are very very few circumstances that would legitimize shooting a man in the back from 20 yards away in broad daylight.

Agreed.

That dumbass officer just gave the Al & Jessie front their "innocent victim". He's a moron on an epic level and a murderer that needs to ride the lightening ASAP.
North Charleston isn't going to be anything like Missouri.
You have to understand the relationship of the popuilace to tourism.
Posted By: add Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/07/15
Goodness, did the Sherp miss this one?
Posted By: pal Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/07/15
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
...I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!...

Up yours.
Posted By: 4ager Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/07/15
Queuing up sherpies to drive post counts and page hits in 10...9...

Why? Because Rick wants him here (or doesn't give enough of a schit otherwise), and because Chriss has nothing left to offer and this is all he has to do.
Murder...

The only threat posed was to the grass under the fleeing man's feet.

I feel bad for the Many good officers who will now have to contend with the aftermath.
This ^^^. How many homes and businesses will burn?

How many old whites and white couples will be assaulted, kicked, beaten, stomped, cut and shot to, in the Negro mind, make amends for this crime?
Originally Posted by pal
...I do feel sorry for all the other good Police Officers in that area. They will suffer the consequences for the one bad apple among many good Officers!...

Up yours.

Why? Are you kin to the Officer who shot the guy?

99 % of Police Officers are good guys doing an incredibly tough job that nobody else wants. In my experience, I find that if you treat them with courtesy and respect, that the majority of LEO will respond in kind.

THOSE good guys will suffer for the actions of one fool who obviously did not understand the justification for the use of deadly force. It's Cops like this moron who make the already tough job of any LEO almost un-fathomable.
Originally Posted by eyeball

How many old whites and white couples will be assaulted, kicked, beaten, stomped, cut and shot to, in the Negro mind, make amends for this crime?

PREZACTLY !
Ch, there are some doping libs on the Fire.

None.
SC ain't Missouri.
Watch and learn.
Even IF the officer was justified in shooting the guy (which would only be if there was reasonable suspicion to believe that somebody else was in danger of serious bodily injury if he was allowed to escape), there is no way that dumbass can get away with this deal. He should have been a salesman.
Ch, there are some doping libs on the Fire.

Yep. And they never cease to amaze me.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Even IF the officer was justified in shooting the guy (which would only be if there was reasonable suspicion to believe that somebody else was in danger of serious bodily injury if he was allowed to escape), there is no way that dumbass can get away with this deal. He should have been a salesman.

PRIME example of someone who should have been successful at some other vocation.

Posted By: ingwe Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

PRIME example of someone who should have been successful at some other vocation.

^^^^^^^^

What Pat and CT said....
I am trying to find a copy of his statement.
Can't wait to read it.
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good. Dumb ass didn't know he was on candid camera. Hope he fries.
I think this will be a much different reaction than the one seen in MO. The black community in the Charleston area have long had a good relationship with a black police chief, Ruben Greenberg. And while this was the North Charleston dept. I believe those years of good relations will pay off.
I worked with Chief Greenberg when he was a Major with the Savannah P.D. and he was tremendous at working with the community at large. Not sure if he is still the CPD chief but he still has a big presence in that area.
John
Yea, there won't be any rioting in SC, they keep the [bleep] in check there. I hope this [bleep] fries, and they do it quickly. Glad it was caught on tape, if not it would have been swept under the rug like thousands of other police crimes.
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good. Dumb ass didn't know he was on candid camera. Hope he fries.
I can't imagine any other result.

I saw the vid earlier last night. NO WAY is this cop gonna walk.. What a dumbazz..
There's another 2.5 - 3 million dollar hickey the city will pay out to the dead guy's family.

Like Tom T hall sang in "Trip to Hyden" : "they worth more money now than when they's a livin'".
Posted By: Lucas1 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
What if they guy he shot was a known murderer?
Originally Posted by JP_Lucas
He wasn't though - just had some warrants for failure to provide child support..

Posted By: 4ager Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15

What if a bullfrog had wings? What if the sun rose in the West?

WTF difference would that make? The cop shot an unarmed man, who was fleeing, in the back multiple times and then planted a Taser or other object next to the victim to make it look legitimate. If the guy had been a known murderer or anything else doesn't change the fact that the shooting was unjustified murder.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
The official press release given out BEFORE they knew about the video was hilarious. I read it last night somewhere else...I can't remember where and I don't have time to look it up now. But anyway, it talked about the officer fearing for his safety after the suspect took his Taser. It said that the suspect had initially run away but then turned to fight. I'm sure someone here will find it and post it presently.

Stupidity like this doesn't even deserve a response
Originally Posted by mirage243

Stupidity like this doesn't even deserve a response

^^^^^
Where is Sherp on this one? Figured he'd be dancing naked in the streets...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bea175 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
He made only one mistake , he let someone film it
Originally Posted by bea175

So, shooting an unarmed man - with no justification - in the back and then trying to frame it as justified wasn't a mistake?

JFC.
Posted By: KFWA Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
it won't just be local cops

video like this is going to convince alot of people that this sort of thing is happening all over America - and the cops that legitimately shoot a suspect , in light of the last year, are going to be looked at with more scrutiny from the public.
Posted By: bea175 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Originally Posted by 4ager

So, shooting an unarmed man - with no justification - in the back and then trying to frame it as justified wasn't a mistake?

JFC.

As usual you missed the point , he was trying to cover it up and he missed the part someone was filming it .

JFC.

As usual you missed the point , he was trying to cover it up and he missed the part someone was filming it .

I didn't miss the point. You very clearly said that his only mistake was letting someone film him. That would imply that he made no other mistakes in the course of action he undertook.

If you were to say that his mistake in his attempt to cover it up was that he let someone film it, that would be different.

WTF difference would that make? The cop shot an unarmed man, who was fleeing, in the back multiple times and then planted a Taser or other object next to the victim to make it look legitimate. If the guy had been a known murderer or anything else doesn't change the fact that the shooting was unjustified murder.

Actually, if the there was good (articulate) reason to believe that the guy was going to murder somebody if allowed to escape, his shooting would be justified. For instance, a serial killer, terrorist or somebody engaged in a murder shooting spree. This obviously was a not one of those situations. Just a guy that didn't have the temper to be a cop finding out the hard way (for everybody).
Originally Posted by KFWA
and the cops that legitimately shoot a suspect , in light of the last year, are going to be looked at with more scrutiny from the public.

Good
That SOB is done.

I don't think they like cops on the inside. He better get his White Power neck tattoo goin'.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That SOB is done.

I don't think they like cops on the inside. He better get his White Power neck tattoo goin'.

The (former) officer will not see the inside of a jail. He will kill himself.
If we're lucky.

I wouldn't want to feed him.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Hard to type with both hands down your pants.
Posted By: KFWA Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
That SOB is done.

The (former) officer will not see the inside of a jail. He will kill himself.

yea, I don't see him ever wanting to leave isolation for the first 10 years
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

one to find it with and one holding the tweezers?
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Something like that.
Or maybe one in the front and one in the back.
Who knows with that little cocksukker?
Thank god this was filmed and the turd was not allowed to frame the dead guy victim, or cover it up with lies.

I believe this shows exactly why the citizens must demand body cams on the police. Turds like this prove that too many can not be trusted. I also believe that the "earlier posted 99%" (good cops) should back this to the hilt, because they stand for law enforcement, the truth, and if you have nothing to hide saying.

Actually, if the there was good (articulate) reason to believe that the guy was going to murder somebody if allowed to escape, his shooting would be justified. For instance, a serial killer, terrorist or somebody engaged in a murder shooting spree. This obviously was a not one of those situations. Just a guy that didn't have the temper to be a cop finding out the hard way (for everybody).

If that was the case he wouldn't have needed to tamper with the evidence.
Posted By: pal Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Originally Posted by KFWA
...video like this is going to convince alot of people that this sort of thing is happening all over America...

It is!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

If that was the case he wouldn't have needed to tamper with the evidence.

You're right, and even if was the case, tampering with evidence would sink him. "It ain't what you do that get's you in trouble, it's lying about it.".

You're right, and even if was the case, tampering with evidence would sink him. "It ain't what you do that get's you in trouble, it's lying about it.".

In this case, it's both that got him in trouble.

Even if the guy were a serial killer or some other such dangerous individual, that SOB was SLOW. The cop could have quite easily chased him down in a matter for a few yards, tackled and restrained him, and executed an arrest or temporary detention without executing the suspect.
The brain was most definitely not engaged on that one.

In this case, it's both that got him in trouble.

Even if the guy were a serial killer or some other such dangerous individual, that SOB was SLOW. The cop could have quite easily chased him down in a matter for a few yards, tackled and restrained him, and executed an arrest or temporary detention without executing the suspect.
Agreed! The, now victim, wasn't setting any 40 records. Heck, if the officer had ran after him as fast as he ran for what ever he picked up off the ground he would have easily caught him.
I think it was probably a good shoot.

This Negro went for the cop's taser, cop throws taser down, Negro flees, cop takes out gun and shoots.

Plus, none of us know what transpired before the camera caught it.

Don't want to get shot? Don't assault a cop.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

This Negro went for the cop's taser, cop throws taser down, Negro flees, cop takes out gun and shoots.

You would, of course. Hell, if the dead guy was Jewish to boot, you'd probably have the cop up for a medal and be offering to buy him more ammo.
Oh GFY 4.

I've seen the cleaned up vid, blown up. The Negro was grabbing the cops taser right at the beginning.

You're such a phuggin gas bag.
Posted By: add Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15

If that was the case and based on the cop's behavior displayed in the video, the shooting victim may have then been a customer on a used car lot.
He should have been a salesman.

Stupid statement. If it were not for salesmen, you cops would still be using swords and clubs. And would probably still screw up.
Originally Posted by Redneck
He wasn't though - just had some warrants for failure to provide child support..

Well, that child is gonna be supported in high style once the lawyers get done - or at least the baby mama will, no saying how much will trickle down to the actual child.
Pussy hurt runs deep with some.
Personally, I'm with the black community on this one.
I feel they should boycott Charleston all summer and that the blacks that live there should move out to Manning.
Please let me know when this boycott begins.

did you see the taser probe wires that were attached to the victim and part of it dragging on the ground as he fled?

Even if the black guy punched the cop in the nose and started to run away, would that justify an execution to you?
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
He should have been a salesman.

Stupid statement. If it were not for salesmen, you cops would still be using swords and clubs. And would probably still screw up.

All statements sound stupid if you're not smart enough to understand them.
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
did you see the taser probe wires that were attached to the victim and part of it dragging on the ground as he fled?

Even if the black guy punched the cop in the nose and started to run away, would that justify an execution to you?

What I'm saying is that there was a physical altercation between the two, the black tried to get a hold of the cop's taser, and that we DON'T KNOW what transpired between the two before the camera got on them.

Don't wanna get killed, don't assault a cop. Negroes have a hard time getting that through their small brains.

Execution is your word, not mine.

Knee-jerk reaction is what I see on this thread. Y'all sound like a bunch of Ferguson coloreds.
Thank god this was filmed and the turd was not allowed to frame the dead guy victim, or cover it up with lies.

I believe this shows exactly why the citizens must demand body cams on the police. Turds like this prove that too many can not be trusted. I also believe that the "earlier posted 99%" (good cops) should back this to the hilt, because they stand for law enforcement, the truth, and if you have nothing to hide saying.

The "Let's see what lie will fly" game gets played pretty often in questionable shootings.

The ex-Marine killed by Tucson SWAT Team was first reported to have fired first......... then they had to admit his rifle's safety was engaged.

The Ft.Worth homeowner was reported to be OUTSIDE his home and threatening the two rookie cops who were at the wrong address. FINALLY, the truth came out that he was INSIDE his attached garage, only a couple steps from his backdoor when they killed him.

WHEN it happens,these cover-up attempts come from the top, and THAT is what's really troubling.
Smartest move they could have made was charging this assh0le with murder almost immediately.

Knee-jerk reaction is what I see on this thread. Y'all sound like a bunch of Ferguson coloreds.

You sound like a reject from StormFront.

Shooting an unarmed man, in the back, when he's running away is never justified. It's murder. Even if there was a struggle, the dead guy broke off the engagement to retreat. The cop, clearly not harmed at the time of the shooting could have quite easily chased him down and either continued the physical engagement, used a Taser (which he had), or other means, or as back-up was literally seconds away at the time of the shooting held firm until help got there.

Execution is a rather appropriate term for this, gauleiter. Get a grip on the actual laws of this nation, especially those involving deadly force, and educate yourself. This isn't the fascist Nazi regime of your fantasies.
"Don't wanna get killed, don't assault a cop."

Nope, the lesson to be learned is that IF you assault a cop, leave him incapacitated. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
There are enough cops that have been gearing up and developing an "us vs civilians" and "civilians are the enemy/perp" mindset and enough blacks that want a race war that this powder keg has to eventually blow.

The idiot cop in SC may have just been the match that lights it.
There ain't no guarantees that a guy is going to work out when you hire them. This guy was a military vet with nothing in his background to indicate that he was stupid. He killed a violator that, for what ever reason, made him angry enough to do so.

It's not like he was a commercial Air Bus pilot with an extensive history of mental problems and suicidal tendencies that flew a plane into a mountain.
This shooting is Exhibit fricking "A" for what so many have been saying for so long. And there it is in plain view for everyone to see. The video is rather surreal as it shows a man more or less running, but a slow run...more like jogging, away and the cop appearing to pretty calmly take his pistol out and fairly methodically gun him down in the back, and then calmly plant a Taser near his body.

And it is complete contrast to what was initially reported by the police when they didn't realize there was a video.

This kind of thing is powerful. This video may eventually have an effect all out of proportion to what we think. It wasn't even a case where the cop was over excited or an obvious idiot. He just shot the dude in the back.

So, absent this video, does anyone really think that this cop wouldn't have one hundred percent gotten away with this?
What part of shot him in the back while he was running away do you not get? Good Shoot my A$$.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This shooting is Exhibit fricking "A" for what so many have been saying for so long. And there it is in plain view for everyone to see. The video is rather surreal as it shows a man more or less running, but a slow run...more like jogging, away and the cop appearing to pretty calmly take his pistol out and fairly methodically gun him down in the back, and then calmly plant a Taser near his body.

And it is complete contrast to what was initially reported by the police when they didn't realize there was a video.

This kind of thing is powerful. This video may eventually have an effect all out of proportion to what we think. It wasn't even a case where the cop was over excited or an obvious idiot. He just shot the dude in the back.

So, absent this video, does anyone really think that this cop wouldn't have one hundred percent gotten away with this?

There's a chance he'd have gotten away with it. The autopsy showing all the hits in the back, and at range, would have been an issue, though.

There's a chance he'd have gotten away with it. The autopsy showing all the hits in the back, and at range, would have been an issue, though.

Last year, I don't think there was any question he would have gotten away with it. There probably wouldn't have been too much inquiry and if any, they would have explained the back shots by saying he turned or some crap like that.

Post Ferguson? Yeah, it would have been a bit harder to get away with it. Although, I doubt he would be facing murder charges.
I agree that he'd likely not be facing murder charges without the video. Manslaughter, maybe.

People seldom get away with murder. I'll pose a question to you. Realistically, even without witnesses or video, how was he going to explain a guy shot from long range six times in the back to the FBI?
There ain't no guarantees that a guy is going to work out when you hire them. This guy was a military vet with nothing in his background to indicate that he was stupid. He killed a violator that, for what ever reason, made him angry enough to do so.

It's not like he was a commercial Air Bus pilot with an extensive history of mental problems and suicidal tendencies that flew a plane into a mountain.

He was smart enough to fool everyone his superior. Now if he knew that he would always be on film, do you think he would have lost his cool (so to speak) and so coldly killed the man.

He was smart enough to fool everyone his superior. Now if he knew that he would always be on film, do you think he would have lost his cool (so to speak) and so coldly killed the man.

Who knows? He went 33 years, a stint in the Coast Guard, and 4 years as a cop without shooting anybody before. I'm sure he had his chance.

People seldom get away with murder. I'll pose a question to you. Realistically, even without witnesses or video, how was he going to explain a guy shot from long range six times in the back to the FBI?

Admittedly, post Ferguson, there would be/will be more scrutiny. But a year ago, I doubt he would have had to explain anything to the FBI.
I've never known a police shooting not to be reviewed by the FBI.

Admittedly, post Ferguson, there would be/will be more scrutiny. But a year ago, I doubt he would have had to explain anything to the FBI.

He'd first have had to explain it to the IA of his own dept and the SC State Police as they'd have investigated it.
I have watched it, can't make any sense of it.

Is there any instance where it would be justified in shooting a suspect while fleeing?

Also, if the officer went and grabbed the taser and planted it near the dead suspect this would be quite damning yes?
Originally Posted by Harry M

Is there any instance where it would be justified in shooting a suspect while fleeing?

If and only if he is deemed an immediate threat to society at large. i.e. if he just shot half a dozen people and was still armed, you would have reason to believe he is an immediate threat. This guy wasn't. Past due child support doesn't quite qualify.
He's charged with murder.
That is sickening to watch ! There is nothing that can justify that shooting imo. That is cold blooded murder. Chilling to see how calm the officer is as he guns the guy down in the back and then does the plant. It confirms my belief that interaction with law enforcement is to be avoided at all costs. I don't call in crimes anymore or admit to being a witness anymore. This is just a confirmation of that attitude. The officer would have gotten away with murder if it hadn't been for the video. Every officer needs to wear a body cam at all times and should not be able to turn it off or be able to access the information in any way. Trust of law enforcement is gone from myself and most of my white middle aged friends. I keep hearing that it's just one bad apple but the refrain is getting tired. It may have started with one bad apple but the rotten mess has tainted the whole barrel and way more than one or two bad apples needs to be removed. The barrel needs to be dumped and many rotten apples need to be tossed and the rest cleaned along with the barrel.
This is a prime example of why Barney had to keep
his one cartridge in his shirt pocket.
Just wondering if the cop will get a jury of black people? Or investigated by black FBI agents?

I guess that your just a big slack vagina looking to get fked by any badge that comes along and unable or unwilling to stand up for yourself when right because you respect the idea of the badge...or maybe you just fear being hurt so you let others take you from the rear.
Sometimes a man has to risk it all when wrongness rears its head.
Yes, sometimes wrong has power and abuses right until right does something about it.
A man who would shoot another in the back then attempt to tamper with the evidence is most likely the type who initiated an erroneous contact and mistreated the victim.
Yes, the black guy probably should have subjugated himself to the all powerfull Police...prostrated himself to the badge, like you would.
He didn't and his death should GD well mean something.
He died. And black or white, poor or rich, his life was his and not the murderous pigs that took it.
And to in anyway suggest that there's anything that could have happened prior that justifies his execution is so fkin ridiculous that your attention to use it as a smoke screen shows there nothing you like better than dead poor blacks.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
That is sickening to watch ! There is nothing that can justify that shooting imo. That is cold blooded murder. Chilling to see how calm the officer is as he guns the guy down in the back and then does the plant. It confirms my belief that interaction with law enforcement is to be avoided at all costs. I don't call in crimes anymore or admit to being a witness anymore. This is just a confirmation of that attitude. The officer would have gotten away with murder if it hadn't been for the video. Every officer needs to wear a body cam at all times and should not be able to turn it off or be able to access the information in any way. Trust of law enforcement is gone from myself and most of my white middle aged friends. I keep hearing that it's just one bad apple but the refrain is getting tired. It may have started with one bad apple but the rotten mess has tainted the whole barrel and way more than one or two bad apples needs to be removed. The barrel needs to be dumped and many rotten apples need to be tossed and the rest cleaned along with the barrel.

Sounds like you need to spend some more time with cops rather than avoiding interaction with them. Spend a little time with them and you'll see they are like the folks who work in every other profession in the world...some are good and some are bad, both at their jobs and life in general. Some folks you can depend on to do what's right no matter what and others not so much....law enforcement are just like everybody else...
So in your tiny mind, all any negro criminal has to do is run? They know the cop can't/won't fire on him? This guy tried to take the taser, period.

I never have to worry about cops because I never break the law and never phugg with them. It ain't a hard way to live. Negroes are seemingly unable to grasp that simple ideology and live by it.
If he was in the act of wrestling the officer for the taser and was shot while it was happening it would be a different story....but that doesn't appear to be the case.
Yeah,
Its called the law.and it no longer has different standards based on color.
Its illegal to shoot people in the back who are running away.
That doesn't exist in my mind, it exist in a place called reality.
You know how a fking jack booted, skin head, ignorant trailer park you have to be for me to think your a racist?
Your a fkin racist.
So in your tiny mind, all any negro criminal has to do is run? They know the cop can't/won't fire on him? This guy tried to take the taser, period.

I never have to worry about cops because I never break the law and never phugg with them. It ain't a hard way to live. Negroes are seemingly unable to grasp that simple ideology and live by it.

Lots of white people out there with warrants for unpaid child support. Heck, in most cases it isn't even a "crime" per se. While felony nonsupport is a crime that one can be indicted for, it is pretty rare. Most of the time, these warrants are actually given under the authority of the court as a "contempt" warrant. You were ordered by the court to do something and you didn't do it.

But they aren't typically violations of criminal law. So, basically, this guy got gunned down for being a deadbeat dad.

I'm sure his parenting skills will now improve.
Let me wake some people up to a little reality...
You can only use deadly force at the moment force is required and nessasary.
You can not use it in retaliation post incident.
If a guy mugs me and sticks a knife in my face then turns and runs I can't shoot him in the back.
Because the black man committed a crime by resisting arrest with force, the instant his quit physically resisting and began to run away (passive resistance) the use of deadly force was no longer justified.
Its called revenge.

As others noted above, there have been multiple instances where people who never broke the law still had cops gun them down for things as simple as the cops showing up at the wrong address. Just because you think you live your life correctly doesn't mean you'll never end up on the end of the bad situation that you did nothing to actually deserve...
Posted By: isaac Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
If the lawyers got to do the client selecting this time,99% of the one's with dreams of big paydays would pick the plaintiff side of this particular case, me thinks.

Assuming no justification whatsoever, and I was representing the LE side of this one, I'd quietly maneuver the payment of the cap and the sealing of the file/settlement.

The deceased man's spokesperson/family member I heard speaking this morning on FOX was articulate, intelligent and soft spoken. Even threw in the well played "not all police are to be judged by this one officer" line which is always good for an extra couple hundred K...which equates to approximately 66.6 K for the lawyer.

I'm on a roll. I think I'll call his family. Anyone have his Obama-Cell number?
Originally Posted by isaac
If the lawyers got to do the client selecting this time,99% of the one's with dreams of big paydays would pick the plaintiff side of this particular case, me thinks.

Assuming no justification whatsoever, and I was representing the LE side of this one, I'd quietly maneuver the payment of the cap and the sealing of the file/settlement.

The deceased man's spokesperson/family member I heard speaking this morning on FOX was articulate, intelligent and soft spoken. Even threw in the well played "not all police are to be judged by this one officer" line which is always good for an extra couple hundred K...which equates to approximately 66.6 K for the lawyer.

I'm on a roll. I think I'll call his family. Anyone have his Obama-Cell number?

Stinkin' lawyers...

Hope you're doing well!
They won't even have to file suit. They'll just send a demand for policy limits.
You're not allowed.

Need a shill?
I do spend time with some officers of the law. I have dinner with them at some clubs and some friends house when they have large gatherings and listing to the way they speak about the people they interact with and their general attitude is frightening. These are well respected officers and I certainly don't trust their judgment nor their integrity. I was raised to respect and trust law enforcement but life experience has changed my view. Twenty years ago I would have defended law enforcement just as many here still do and it would have been me saying it's just one bad apple. Today not so much. I would say that most officers are still good people trying to do a really hard job but the bad apples are getting way to common in the barrel and unfortunately they are infecting the apples around them. Since I don't know which officer I'll get when I call I just don't risk getting officer sociopath who is looking to wreck my life or even kill me. If I see something I just move along.

Your a fkin racist.

They've completely destroyed huge areas of every city in America. I didn't do that, they did, and then they blame Whitey and the cops for trying to keep some measure of civilization in those savage ridden areas.

This guy tried to assault a cop and he paid the price.

He paid a price that he didn't deserve.

The cop's life was not in danger when he pulled the trigger 8 times.

Had he shot him while the assault was taking place, sure...but when he's RUNNING away?

C'mon...there's NO way that you can justify this.

And I couldn't give a rip about what color they are!
This, I would not trust today's LEO's with so much as my lunch money. I was raised by some of the old style sheriffs in Montana and they had a good understanding of right and wrong and their position in the community. I know that it is a different world nowadays, but this cops against the civilians is making a great gap in the populace.

This guy tried to assault a cop and he paid the price.

You don't know that because you weren't there. The cop said he was assaulted; the same cop who was caught on video picking up the taser, walking over, and placing it next to the guy he just shot in the back.

If you choose to believe the guy assaulted the cop, I have a used Yugo I'd like to sell.

It doesn't matter anyway, the law is clear on whether deadly force is justified when someone unarmed is running away from you.

Originally Posted by mikeymjr23
...but when he's RUNNING away?

That was running? Looked more like Fat Albert hustling after a can of beans.

Seems like the cop could have jogged up beside him had he been so inclined.
If a guy mugs me and sticks a knife in my face then turns and runs I can't shoot him in the back.
Because the black man committed a crime by resisting arrest with force, the instant his quit physically resisting and began to run away (passive resistance) the use of deadly force was no longer justified.
Its called revenge.

What if he slices your belly open and then drops the knife and runs?
Its called revenge.

What if a bullfrog had wings? Would he bump his ass when he jumped?

There was no lethal force used or in play, there was no serious bodily injury or life-threatening injury sustained or even at risk. You have a minor (if any) altercation, a suspect turn to run (slowly, at that), and the officer very calmly and coldly pull his sidearm without attempting any other recourse and shoot the suspect in the back several times. The officer then takes an object (likely the Taser) and plants it near the deceased suspect in an attempt to justify the shooting and clearly in tampering with the crime scene and evidence.

You can "what if" your ass into any scenario you can come up with, but it won't change this one at all.

Reminds me of Scott Tschirhart.
He didn't say in this instance. He said if a guy stuck a knife in his face.

Completely different circumstance, and that's not what you said.

If you can stay consistent and on subject, you might learn something.
If you will read the post I commented to maybe you will learn something.

Thin blue line
If you will read the post I commented to maybe you will learn something.

Here's the post you commented on, with your comment:

Its called revenge.

Now, that is not what you claimed you said:

Thus, this reply of mine remains accurate:

Completely different circumstance, and that's not what you said.

If you can stay consistent and on subject, you might learn something.

If you haven't a clue about when deadly force is justified, it's probably best to STFU or at least ask a reasonable question such as "when is deadly force justified", and not "what if" you way around in circles you can't even keep straight.

They won't even have to file suit. They'll just send a demand for policy limits.

Yes. 'Cept there are prolly no policy limits for the jurisdiction.

Joe Bob, you nailed it.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Joe Bob, you nailed it.

If an actual investigation took place the ballistics report would show that the man was shot 8 times in the back a long range, also the shell casings vs. where the body ended up, and then the cop moving the taser closer to him would have contradicted his story. He didn't have time to move the casings, his story would have been more believable had he left the taser where it laid and said that the guy ran to that location and died, but then blood evidence would have contradicted that.

I don't see how this guy would have gotten away with this murder even if there was no video, barring a corrupt investigation.
I don't see how this guy would have gotten away with this murder even if there was no video, barring a corrupt investigation.

Now you are getting it.

Now you are getting it.

So, you're immediately assuming that the PD's IA and the South Carolina State Bureau of Investigations would have been so corrupt as to overlook, discount, bury, or otherwise change evidence that damning? Based upon what, exactly?

The video hangs this guy fast. The evidence would have likely hung him anyway.
Casperinthemachine,
They?
Who the fk is they?
Look, be honest...
Do you believe e that genetically any human on the planet is more than .1% different than any other?
While the genetic difference between individual humans today is minuscule – about 0.1%,
Smithsonian institution

So by saying " they " are you referring to a gene difference of one tenth of a percent?
I'm going to assume not, since that would be idiotic.
So the "difference" your referring to is taught or learned by exposure to environment, agree?
So your "they" have learned this behavior as a reaction to environmental stimulus.
That's what behavior is.
Now you want to completely remove yourself from any concern over changing whatever environmental stimulus that has caused this "difference" and lump together 20% of the population into some ambiguous "they" who, in your eyes deserve to be shot, in the back, multiple times, in broad daylight, by the people RESPONIBLE FOR PROTECTING..."US"?
Well, partner, I aint you or yours. You can keep attempting your arguments if you like, but, we see you for what you are.

Now you are getting it.

So, you're immediately assuming that the PD's IA and the South Carolina State Bureau of Investigations would have been so corrupt as to overlook, discount, bury, or otherwise change evidence that damning? Based upon what, exactly?

No, not necessarily, but then again, maybe so. I don't trust anyone. The video shows that there was another cop right there on the scene. I should have been apparent pretty much right away what happened. Yet, until the video came out, all we got was the same old standard press release from the department as usual in these sorts of cases.

You all act as if corruption is unknown and/or unthinkable. It isn't. It is a fact of life. It happens all the time all over the place.

No reason to trust anyone about anything.

Let's be realistic... there are more than a few "bad shoots" that never went to trial despite the physical evidence contradicting the LEO's testimony. Cop might end up fired, but not often does it go to trial. I don't want to dredge up old crap though.
You're just a victim of the cultural Marxists that have shaped your world view.

In spite of all the concrete evidence to the contrary, you're gonna believe what they done taught you.

Go watch some CNN and feel good about yourself.
Wow...your really out there.
Uh, dipchit...
Its called science.
So is is genetics or behavior.
You've said plenty, answer that one little question...
Wow...your really out there.
Uh, dipchit...
Its called science.
So is is genetics or behavior.
You've said plenty, answer that one little question...

I've already answered it.

I dont blame you, I consider you a victim.

Now get back to Sharpton on MSNBC.
No, you haven't.
So?
Are blacks geneticly so different from you as to be worthy of the "them" monicer?
No, you haven't.
So?
Are blacks geneticly so different from you as to be worthy of the "them" monicer?

Yes.
Wow...
That's just insane that you can actually type but at the same time be a neandrathal.
So if a black child was raised by you and you're spouse it would be a thug?
A wolf and a beagle are almost genetically identical.

Does that mean, in your Marxist fantasy land ideology, that they behave exactly the same no matter whatever the stimuli may be?
We really try to keep the ".45 is far superior to the 9mm" guys out of police work. This is what happens when one actually gets in. We just assume that the military would weed out the nuts.
The difference between dogs and wolves is a little more than 1%.
Ten times the difference between a black man and an Asian woman.
Read a book every once and a while ...others than Mein Kamph.
Ah yes, the dreaded Nazi insult.

Yawn.
Maybe we could round up all the darkies and stelize them.
Or fence off areas for them like the Indian reservations?
That way your superior white child wouldn't have to breath all that greasy spade air...
That way your superior white child wouldn't have to breath all that greasy spade air...

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Well,...the darkies is one issue,....that dry ice cold sumbitch that shot that darkie down is another.

I cain't shoot a possum without expressing more emotion than that cop did in shooting down that old fat boy that was running away from his child support payments.

A sumbitch *that* cold would shoot you down just as quick as he did that darkie.

That is one-coldblooded-sumbitch.
I bet.
You know, you better not ever have a genome test.
You might be surprised who was tapping granny.
You fkin retarded cracker [Linked Image]
this is entertaining
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...
I thought I was"kinda" racist.
I mean I'm born and bred South Carolinian. There's a lot...A Lot ...of ignorant uneducated blacks in my area.
But ghostintheemachine...wow...just, WOW!
its like...I'm T-ball rasist and he's like, Major League World Series racist.
I though all those guys were living on compounds out west shaving each others heads and fkin waffle house waitresses for recreation.
Hey, don't knock it. Those compounds and the reputation they inferred to the rest of the state kept the California invasion at bay for a while, plus they generated some tourist income.

We could probably use a few more Aryan compounds, now that I think about it.... wink
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...
I mean I'm born and bred South Carolinian. There's a lot...A Lot ...of ignorant uneducated blacks in my area.
I though all those guys were living on compounds out west shaving each others heads and fkin waffle house waitresses for recreation.

RW:
GIM is the biggest Anti-Semitic racist bigot on the Fire.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

RW:
GIM is the biggest Anti-Semitic racist bigot on the Fire.

I wonder how he feels about Catholics?
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

I don't think they have Waffle House's out West
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

Solid observation...
Who in turn employes toothless truck stop whores once their cervix prolapse and fall down their pants legs?
ringworm vs. ghost in the machine TFF
At least it's a fair fight. I'm trying to think of a good analogy that doesn't insult retards.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
At least it's a fair fight. I'm trying to think of a good analogy that doesn't insult retards.

Good luck, let me know when you come up with something. grin

I'm fine with Catholics.

Unlike Jews, they haven't conspired to destroy white western civilization for 150 years. The job is almost complete.

You need to get educated. I was as big of a loud mouthed ignorant c unt as you are, 20 years ago.

Originally Posted by toltecgriz

you know what an analogy is?
Yowza...
You must a googled it, huh?

I'm fine with Catholics.

Unlike Jews, they haven't conspired to destroy white western civilization for 150 years. The job is almost complete.

You need to get educated. I was as big of a loud mouthed ignorant c unt as you are, 20 years ago.

You're still a loud-mouthed c unt, and your lack of education and intelligence is almost as glaring as your rampant, StormFront-like anti-Semitism and junior league Klan racism. When an idiot such as yourself claims that I need education, it's a pretty safe bet that I'm on the correct side of the facts, education, and anything resembling sense.
No junior, you always take the 'safe' side. The cowards side. The side you've been conditioned to take.

Your takes on everything from welfare to warfare is garden variety regurgitation.
Gee Ghost. I think most of the guys on the campfire are correct when the call you an AZZhole.
And your fkin dumb enough to think that .1% genetic material is responsible for dropout rates, crime, drugs, ect ect ad nauseum.
The " non whites" are your excuse for the ails of society.
Anything that sprinkles sand in your bag is someone's fault other than the white man...its the blacks, the Jews, the democrats...anyone other than a group you align yourself with.
Posted By: tjk Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT!

DON'T RUN; WON"T SHOOT

DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT

Enough said.
Originally Posted by tjk
DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT!

DON'T RUN; WON"T SHOOT

DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT

Enough said.

Hey, look! Another congenital idiot!

Now you are getting it.

No, not necessarily, but then again, maybe so. I don't trust anyone. The video shows that there was another cop right there on the scene. I should have been apparent pretty much right away what happened. Yet, until the video came out, all we got was the same old standard press release from the department as usual in these sorts of cases.

You all act as if corruption is unknown and/or unthinkable. It isn't. It is a fact of life. It happens all the time all over the place.

Are you saying another cop would lie about what happened to cover his murderous partner? Never happens.
Did the cop throw a "Throw gun" near the body to make it look good? Would the other cop on the scene that was there whenit happen stick up for Slater had the vid not be there?

Now you are getting it.

Are you saying another cop would lie about what happened to cover his murderous partner? Never happens.

Actually, what he is attempting to say is that the partner, the forensic scientists, the coroner's office, the Internal Affairs office, and all the investigators from the state bureau of investigation would all put their careers on the line to cover up a blatantly unjustified shoot.

That, of course, with no proof on his part that any such thing has happened in that area or within all those multiple levels.

If you actually think about it, it becomes far less plausible, but that does actually require thought.
Did the cop throw a "Throw gun" near the body to make it look good? Would the other cop on the scene that was there whenit happen stick up for Slater had the vid not be there?

It was the Taser, if you paid any attention at all.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Well, that child is gonna be supported in high style once the lawyers get done - or at least the baby mama will, no saying how much will trickle down to the actual child.

Cops wife is 8 months preggy. Who gonna support that?

News tonight wasn't definitive about this. More info will be coming.

Pretty damn clear in the video, if you pay attention.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

Cops wife is 8 months preggy. Who gonna support that?

She is, because her husband is going away for the rest of his life and all benefits ceased upon termination with cause.
Posted By: isaac Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Good grief.
Posted By: poboy Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Terrible..why am I laffin'?
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes.

Because she so guilty of ...what?

That was uncalled for.
Posted By: Pete E Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good.

I saw the Officer return to hi original firing position and pick up what we are assuming to be a TASER, but I can't make out where he drops it at the dead guys feet...What is the time stamp in the video when he does this?

Regards,

Peter
Originally Posted by poboy

Cause it's funny

That says a lot about you. Not much about her.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/08/15
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes..

Class act!

Based on what, her marrying an idiot?

If that's your baseline.......I'll just stop now.

George

Pretty damn clear in the video, if you pay attention.

I still have them there old tube TV's and CRT's. Not to clear. Thought all Tasers were yellow. thought maybe I saw grainy silver. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time a throw down was used to cover up a bad shoot.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Not at all. It's clearly in the front of your mind, though.

George
Originally Posted by poboy
When I told some guy at work my wife was pregnant he said" Now you'll get a blow job at the same time". I thought it was funny and sick at the same time.
Not all TASERs are yellow. At one time an agency could order them that way, but I don't know if that is still the case.
Posted By: 4ager Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Originally Posted by NH K9

Class act!

George

Thin blue line is bothering you, ain't it?

Not even close. I know George and discussed this with him. He finds it to be an unjustified shoot and clear murder.

He ain't wrong about your comments saying a helluva lot about you and nothing else, though.
Posted By: tjk Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
4ager; this "congenital idiot" is actually a well educated individual. I have in the past thought your posts were well worth reading, but now have to question whether or not you are correct. I have to question whether your obnoxiuos remarks about my heritage are truly felt by you or if you;re just responding to a tragedy that played itself out in this nation. "Don't run: won't shoot" is no more or less obnoxiuos than" Hands up, don't shoot" Thought from your previous posts and and supposed attitudes on societal happenings of our time that you. especially, would be more undwestandin; but I have made mistakes in the past; hopefully not another one.
Originally Posted by tjk
4ager; this "congenital idiot" is actually a well educated individual. I have in the past thought your posts were well worth reading, but now have to question whether or not you are correct. I have to question whether your obnoxiuos remarks about my heritage are truly felt by you or if you;re just responding to a tragedy that played itself out in this nation. "Don't run: won't shoot" is no more or less obnoxiuos than" Hands up, don't shoot" Thought from your previous posts and and supposed attitudes on societal happenings of our time that you. especially, would be more undwestandin; but I have made mistakes in the past; hopefully not another one.

If you think your comment about an unarmed man being shot in the back for no justified reason is akin to the lie that was "hands up; don't shoot", then you've got problems. You may not be a congenital idiot, but comments like your earlier one raise some doubts.

Come on, think about it - what the Hell is funny about a man being gunned down, in the back, in cold blood by a cop who then tried to tamper with the crime scene and evidence to justify the murder?

Class act!

George

I'd assume what's bothering George is the same thing that's bothering me. Your comment is bothering me. Straight trash...be it white trash, black trash, no difference...your comment's trash. It's a reflection of the person who wrote it.

Great analogy, IMO.

Humans are simply that, not 100% predictable machines. Until RoboCop is perfected, humans will have to do the job.
It was the taser, you can see the wires.
And the black cop saw him drop it.
He should be charge as well.
It was the taser, you can see the wires.
And the black cop saw him drop it.
He should be charge as well.

The black cop may be assisting the investigation for all we know. If he was complicit in the attempted cover up, then yes, charge him as well.
by the people RESPONIBLE FOR PROTECTING..."US"?

The police are not responsible for protecting "us" , they are responsible for enforcing the laws of the state. That " to protect and serve " is BS feel good propaganda. The person responsible for protecting you is you . Never forget their real role and yours.
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensiveness.

In a forum known for some phoucing stupid posts, and a particular thread full of even more this is easily the sickest thing I've read for a long time. I've not the words to describe my contempt or what I'd like to see happen to you for saying that schit.

Really !? WTF kind of animal are you ? Did the wife shoot the man ? Did the unborn child shoot the man ? The cop will get his but the victims family and the cops family are collateral damage. Wishing harm to her and an unborn child is sick...
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes. .

And you wonder why I wouldn't sell you the McMillan stock you piece of shiet
Pretty [bleep] up that ya'll don't have as much sympathy for the dead guy.
Posted By: LBP Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

Hey! there's nothing wrong with Waffle House waitresses... wink
Could there be a motive to this shooting....

Thought I'd heard today that both were in the Coast Guard, same base, and generally the same time frame.

Could there be some connection to their service?

Phil
Actually, its fun to have sex with a woman that smell like bacon and syrup.

Hahahahahaha . . . . . .rotfl
Posted By: tjk Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
4ager: No I do not think that what the video showed should be a justification for shooting someone, especially in the back when subject is going away. BUT, when law enforcement is coming under attack from all sides; when law enforcement is expected to save all our asses (whether we get involved or not); when law enforcement has to deal with a daily and continual barrage of what they are expected to perform, the fact that some people refuse or are unable to accept that fact should not put LEO's in danger. If the SC victom had not run, do you really think he would not have been shot?
Where is all the indignation for the real bad guy? you guys are sick fuggs.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That was uncalled for.

+1 that was way out of line...
Originally Posted by LBP

That was uncalled for.

No, what was way out line was getting shot in the back 8 times, but a lot of you ain't pissed about that.
Originally Posted by LBP
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes. .

That was uncalled for.

No, what was way out line was getting shot in the back 8 times, but a lot of you ain't pissed about that.

In addition to being uncivilized, you also have a reading comprehension problem.
You base that statement on what, exactly?

My disgust over the murder is irrelevant, an arrest was made and he'll be made to answer to the people of SC.

My opinions, and those of everyone else posting, still wouldn't justify/excuse your trash (credit to J).
No, I can read just fine, the most indignation in this thread is directed at me, not the piece of sheit that killed a man just cause he thought he had a right to, and just cause he could.
I like it when they out themselves.
Sure we are, and the North Charleston PD has arrested the guy and charged him with murder. They also turned the case over to SLED.

Your comment was way over the top. The wife and unborn child have nothing to do with the shooting. You talk about caring for people's rights. What about hers and the child's?

At least the dead guy's family has class. They don't even blame other law enforcement for what happened to their loved one, let alone an innocent wife and unborn child.
I like it when they out themselves.

Say's the man standing there shakin' his [bleep] knocker waiting on someone to step out of line.
No, I can read just fine, the most indignation in this thread is directed at me, not the piece of sheit that killed a man just cause he thought he had a right to, and just cause he could.

I'll give you half credit for admitting you are uncivilized.
Thanks
Posted By: Mac84 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15

What a classless fuggin azzhole.
Originally Posted by Mac84
I hope a big old niqqeer is running his dick up in her preggy ass right now.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac84 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Originally Posted by LBP

That was uncalled for.

All but one has condemned it.
Originally Posted by Mac84

[Linked Image]

Only move you have.....well I suppose your backpedaling to hide behind some bullchit righteous (false) indignation that nobody showed sympathy to the victim counts. I figure most saw through that crawfish move, though.
Wow, a dirty cop. Who would have guessed? What are the odds?

I'm surprised he didn't reload and keep shooting.
Nah, you got me all wrong, I meant that [bleep], I hope the little porker in jail get's a video of it.
Nah, you got me all wrong, I meant that [bleep], I hope the little porker in jail get's a video of it.

Lmao

He did really mean it. I promise.
Fair enough.....I suppose just being gutter schit is better than a coward. He's shown himself to be one, odds are good on the second.
Fair enough.....I suppose just being gutter schit is better than a coward. He's shown himself to be one, odds are good on the second.

Gutter schit may be true, [bleep] coward I ain't.

That's just not nice. Lol
Posted By: Barak Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised to see the cop arrested and charged. When I first saw the story, I figured it'd be another paid vacation followed by another Department Policy exoneration--or at the very most, another Darren Wilson-style payment of lip service only. Good on the PD.

Need a few more, though, before we can call it the beginning of a trend.

Class act!

George

You crossed the line of human decency....... not the blue one.

I'll give you that, rw. smile

Gutter schit may be true, [bleep] coward I ain't.

That's what we smelled when driving through Alabama recently.

Outrage over one cop suffering Negra Fatigue killing a brutha.
While
Brutha Obozo kills the Coal industry and the lives and livlihood of thousands...
< crickets >
The thing I don't understand is why some news people call the dead guy a "gentleman". The guy was a dead beat dad who ran because he wasn't paying his child support. Bet he didn't miss out on any cigarettes or beer.
That video looked like an execution. Cop was much to calm during and after shooting.
Another Taser incident came in September of 2013, when Police Officer Michael Slager jolted a man named Mario Givens as he was led from his home in his underwear. A witness named Yolanda Whitaker contended that Givens had done nothing to provoke the tasing and Slager was investigated for use of excessive force. The complaint was deemed unfounded.
Givens had actually called in a burglary report.
I'm thinking I wish a taser looked and felt nothing like a handgun in the hand. I'm thinking that once you get used to pulling out a handgun-shaped object from a holster, pointing it at someone, and pulling the trigger without them dying it becomes so much easier for that to happen with a handgun when you're rushed, wound up, and not thinking right.

Were ya ever rushed driving into work, and then made some poor driving decision to save like at most a few seconds and then immediately felt stupid for doing whatever you did after the fact?

Closest I personally came to killing someone that I know of was in Africa, when I was driving a Landrover down a horribly-paved road for the vaccination team. Trying to get around a truck at speed I came like an inch or two from taking out a woman who was walking down the side of the road carrying a heavily-loaded pot on her head.

Clearly that Cop weren't thinking right when he pulled that gun and started pulling a trigger to solve a problem. Then RUNNING over to grab the taser in that "OH F&&K!" moment when he realizes the guy is really shot. A moment's panic that will cost him the rest of his life.

But, he's guilty, same as I would have been if I had killed that lady.

I'll bet he really wishes he would have missed right now.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher
If he's too damn stupid to tell the difference between his pistol and his TAZER, even in the heat of the moment, then he shouldn't be carrying either of em'...!

Looks like he knew damn well what he was doing. He murdered the guy.

Originally Posted by antlers
If he's too damn stupid to tell the difference between his pistol and his TAZER, even in the heat of the moment, then he shouldn't be carrying either of em'...!

Yeah it's kinda hard to rip off 8-9 shots out of a tazer.

He knew what he was doing. His goose is cooked because of it.
Yup. That boy should have had a job sitting behind a computer somewhere, talking on the phone. He didn't have a very successful career in law enforcement.
I was under the impression that his initial statement was that he used deadly force because the man had taken the taser away( AFTER DEPOYMENT) and he was afraid it would be used against him.
How a deployed taser dragging behind a suspect 30 feet away is going to used is beyond me.

I put a bullet through a wall once, when "dry firing" a revolver, see I had gotten my subconscious used to pulling a trigger without consequences. Likewise I've locked myself out of places more'n once because, without thinking about it, some object in my hand or pocket subconsciously felt like my bundle of keys.

According to the guy who recorded the video, both the Cop and perp/victim had been down struggling on the ground just moments before. Both of these individuals were likely stressed, neither thinking right..

Even if the Cop is a stone-cold psychopath, he'd have to be pretty fuggin stupid to take the risk of shooting someone at that place and time.

Best case scenario here.... the Cop had tasered other people before, maybe already had tasered this guy before they went down, next step he pulls out the next object, points it at the guy, and without thinking it through starts pulling a trigger to solve a problem.

Birdwatcher
Yup. That boy should have had a job sitting behind a computer somewhere, talking on the phone. He didn't have a very successful career in law enforcement.

Maybe he will do better in his next career...
Cum Dumpster for Cell Block C.
[Linked Image]
I was under the impression that his initial statement was that he used deadly force because the man had taken the taser away( AFTER DEPOYMENT) and he was afraid it would be used against him.
How a deployed taser dragging behind a suspect 30 feet away is going to used is beyond me.

I figure that was him trying to talk his way out of it after the fact.
Furthermore, if that videotape didn't exist, and there were no witnesses...even despite the forensic evidence...that murderin' prick wouldn't be in the trouble that he's in now. The evidence would be suppressed, or 'changed', so that the municipality and the department that he works for wouldn't be cast in a negative light, and more importantly...they wouldn't have to fork over millions of dollars like they're gonna have to now. And 'those' decisions would come from up high.
Yeah it's kinda hard to rip off 8-9 shots out of a tazer.

What? You don't keep using the trigger of a taser until the guy goes down?
Maybe it's just me...

But I kinda get the impression that the cop just wasn't "quite right" in the head.

That can be a long or short term situation, but that's the impression I have.
Furthermore, if that videotape didn't exist, and there were no witnesses...even despite the forensic evidence...that murderin' prick wouldn't be in the trouble that he's in now. The evidence would be suppressed, or 'changed', so that the municipality and the department that he works for wouldn't be cast in a negative light, and more importantly...they wouldn't have to fork over millions of dollars like they're gonna have to now. And 'those' decisions would come from up high.

Just like all the other guys shot eight times in the back, right?
Furthermore, if that videotape didn't exist, and there were no witnesses...even despite the forensic evidence...that murderin' prick wouldn't be in the trouble that he's in now.

Well, one thing's for sure, that brief video is now eternal: Gonna be replayed by every collection of Leftist radicals and Leftist bleeding hearts, gonna be replayed endlessly by the likes of the Jacksons and Sharpstons of the World, and oughta be replayed at some point at every Cop training academy for the foreseeable future.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Bugger Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Reading these posts has been an education in a very bad sense. I didn't realize there were people that would publically show much ignorance and hatred they had for people that are different than themselves. People that hate Jews, Catholics, and/or people of different skin color are totally amazing in a most horrible way. I truly hope I never have to meet you. Your views are totally disgusting.
I have lived 5 continents and have lived in many states from California to New York. I never heard such stupid racist anti-(anybody but me) comments from people.
It must be hell to be you.

Just like all the other guys shot eight times in the back, right?

Pedro Oregon was shot 12 times "from behind" by members of the Houston Police Department while he was lying face down on the floor of his apartment with his arms and hands out in front of him. They had raided his apartment on a drug tip. They didn't find any drugs in the apartment or on or in the dead mans body. None of the officers went to jail. I lived down there at the time this happened. For you to deny that stuff like what I posted 'does' happen is not surprising.

I didn't say he thought it was his tazer.....

...I don't think "thought" really entered into it....

...the Cop had just been down wrestling with the guy, the tazer had already come out and been deployed.

My take; the Cop wasn't thinking, he was reacting, which is what people do in such circumstances. In this case his de-facto "training" was that you pull an object from your belt, point it at the problem, and pull a trigger to solve it.

Then he compounded his error by lying about it, moving said tazer being a part of that lying.

In retrospect the best he could have done after the fact would have been to say "Damn, I fugged up, I'm guilty, I'm so sorry" and thrown himself on the mercy of the court.

Might have been out in what? five or ten?

JMHO,
Birdwatcher
Posted By: viking Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
He should be given just one round, save himself and everybody a lot of trouble.
When he goes back for the taser the second officer was not on the scene.
He turns after cuffing and jogs back, picks up the taser and heads back to the shot man.
When he sees the second officer he, nonchalantly drops the taser near the body.
I can't say why, I can only say that in my 8 years in LE I can absolutely tell you that this action, in and of itself, is grounds for termination and criminal charges. It is tampering with evidence.
After a few seconds the 2nd officer says something to him.
They both look towards the taser and then he picks up the taser and reholsters it in its holster on the LEFT side.
No wires are attached, the yellow black stripped cartridge is not on the unit or it couldn't be reholstered.
The physical facts will follow like this.
At such and such time and date officer 1 attempted to effect an arrest on suspect. A physical altercation ensued and the officer used his taser to gain compliance. The suspect was temporarily incapacitated. Upon gaining physical control the office dropped the taser to the ground to handcuff the suspect and quick point the suspect rose to his feet and exited stage left.
Officer then drewchis sidearm and without uttering verbal commands fired shots, striking and dropping the suspect.
The officer then went to the suspect, handcuffed him and returned to the initial site of the confrontation, retrieve bed the taser and brought to to the suspect where he dropped it beside the suspects body.
A second officer arrived, knowing a shooting had ocoured (blue gloves) and requested a kit (trauma kit). While bent over the suspect visually examining him he says something to officer 1 who picks up the taser a d reholsters it.
Upon arrival on the scene, officer 3, supervisorremoves the taser from the holster and retains it.

Pedro Oregon was shot 12 times "from behind" by members of the Houston Police Department while he was lying face down on the floor of his apartment with his arms and hands out in front of him. They had raided his apartment on a drug tip. They didn't find any drugs in the apartment or on or in the dead mans body. None of the officers went to jail. I lived down there at the time this happened. For you to deny that stuff like what I posted 'does' happen is not surprising.

I guess Janet Reno covered that one up, right? For you to suggest that this kind of thing is common is far less surprising than my denial of anything. Sometimes you just got to come out of fantasy land, as fun as it is for you.

I guess Janet Reno covered that one up, right? For you to suggest that this kind of thing is common is far less surprising than my denial of anything. Sometimes you just got to come out of fantasy land, as fun as it is for you.

It doesn't happen very often at all. But, when it does these guys are caught.

No, the local DA sent it to the grand jury with the recommendation of 'no charges'. Curdog has posted other instances on this thread of police flat out murdering people and none of em' going to jail. And it's easy to find countless incidences of such in this country. But it's easier, and not surprising at all, for you to toss out "fantasy land" statements than it is to admit the truth.
Okay, post some of those "countless instances" that have happened recently.
More Birdwatcher psychobabble....

Its always interesting to me how fundamentally similar Cop/public interactions are to Teacher/student interactions on a big high school campus (where most of the students are not personally known to the teacher). The big difference being of course teachers don't have the means to resort to deadly force or even hardly any force, said force such as it is employed only under rare and specific circumstances.

In the heat of the moment the fundamental error that Cop made was that he wanted to win. The perp had just won the first round involving the tazer and was getting away, so the Cop without thinking it through reached for the next object in his belt and escalated.

When me or any teacher gets into it with some kid, its natural to want to "win" too, and escalate until you do. In most such situations there's no real point; let the kid run off and evade, it ain't like you can't find out who he is and get him tomorrow or next week whatever.

Likewise, this victim was hardly anonymous, most likely the usual steps had been gone through for a regular traffic stop, and even if no ID had been obtained, surely the car would prob'ly do it, one way or another.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher

Okay, post some of those "countless instances" that have happened recently.

Those instances are easy enough to find officer, as you well know. For those who are 'really' interested, they can start by simply looking up 'police shootings of unarmed civilians'.
Next...
What's this cop gonna get?

I don't think murder 1 is in play. My guess is manslaughter and 50 years, or something similar. If he's lucky he'll get paroled about the time he can enjoy his grand kids.
They'll make an example of him.

Not a good time to be him...
Next...

Hardly.

Again, those instances are easy enough to find for those who are 'truly' interested in reading about em'. You're not.

I don't think murder 1 is in play. My guess is manslaughter and 50 years, or something similar. If he's lucky he'll get paroled about the time he can enjoy his grand kids.

I fore see a large gaping anal cavity in his future and a rectum that spills down his pants leg every time he laughs hard...
Which won't be often.
Yup and he deserves it IMO.

Probably not a lot in State court, no more than anybody else that kills somebody in an unpremeditated fashion, with a clean record. The Feds will get him too though, that is the difference.
I'm betting he ends up dead before the year is up.

Probably not a lot in State court, no more than anybody else that kills somebody in an unpremeditated fashion, with a clean record. The Feds will get him too though, that is the difference.

I've seen the feds play a part in the State's prosecution before with cases like this. They give the state prosecutor an acceptable sentence to them to avoid the federal civil rights prosecution. Usually worked out as a plea deal. The guy takes the deal that keeps the state and feds happy, then everything is OK.

If the state prosecutor or the guy doesn't take the deal, then the feds will prosecute him themselves.
Go back and listen to the audio...
There's a break between the 7th and 8th shot.
There were 5 hits.
4 in the back and one in the ear.
I think he didn't drop so the cop paused, raised his point of aim and took a head shot.
Just listen to the audio again.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/0...black-mans-death.html?_r=0&referrer=
When I was a lad I was around a bunch of sheriff deputies, I was the head of my Explorer unit and dated the daughter of a deputy for 2 years.

I spent many an hour riding with them and when I see this I know exactly how it would have played out with anyone of them that I knew.

When he began to run, wattle away, they would have laughed a little at first, yelled 'Where you going fat boy' then jogged up from behind and tripped him. I didn't know a guy at the time that would have ever thought 'SHOOT'
We really try to keep the ".45 is far superior to the 9mm" guys out of police work. This is what happens when one actually gets in. We just assume that the military would weed out the nuts.

Well, Pat, the Dep't he worked for sure passed up a golden opportunity to "weed him out in 2013 :

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – The South Carolina police officer charged with murder after video surfaced of him shooting a fleeing unarmed black man in the back was allowed to stay on the force despite an earlier complaint that he used excessive force against another unarmed man.

In an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, Mario Givens recounted Wednesday how he was awakened before dawn one morning in September 2013 by loud banging on the front door of his family's North Charleston home.

On his front porch was Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager, the white officer now charged in the shooting death of Walter Lamer Scott following a traffic stop over a broken taillight. The latest case of a white police officer killing an unarmed black man grabbed international attention this week after a video recorded by a bystander showed Slager firing eight times as Scott ran away.

The uproar over Scott's death comes amid a plunge in trust between law enforcement and minorities after the officer-involved killings of other men, including Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner on Staten Island, New York, which have triggered nationwide protests. Cases involving white officers have come under particular scrutiny.

Wearing only a T-shirt and boxer shorts, Givens, who is also black, said he cracked open his door and asked the officer what he wanted.

"He said he wanted to come in, but didn't say why," said Givens, now 33. "He never said who he was looking for."

Then, without warning, Slager pushed in the door, he said.

"`Come outside or I'll tase you,"' he recalled the officer saying as he burst in. "I didn't want that to happen to me, so I raised my arms over my head, and when I did, he tased me in my stomach anyway."

He said the pain from the stun gun was so intense that he dropped to the floor and began calling for his mother, who was also in the home. At that point, he said another police officer came into the house and they dragged him outside and threw him to the ground. He was handcuffed and put in the back of a squad car.

Though initially accused of resisting the officers, Givens was later released without charge.

"It was very devastating," said Bessie Givens, 57, who was awaked by her son's piercing screams. "You watch your son like that, he's so vulnerable. You don't know what's going to happen. I was so scared."

It turned out that the police officers had gone to the family's home at the behest of his brother's ex-girlfriend, who earlier reported awakening in her nearby house to find Matthew Givens in her bedroom, uninvited. She said he left when she began screaming, and she dialed 911.

That woman, Maleah Kiara Brown, told The AP in an interview on Wednesday that she and a friend had followed the police officers over to the Givens home and were sitting outside as Slager knocked on the door. The second officer had gone around to the back of the house.

She had provided the officers with a detailed description of Matthew Givens, who is about 5 feet, 5 inches tall. Mario Givens stands well over 6 feet.

"He looked nothing like the description I gave the officers," Brown said, referring to Mario Givens. "He asked the officer why he was at the house. He did it nicely. The police officer said he wanted him to step outside. Then he asked, `Why, why do you want me to step outside?' Then the officer barged inside and grabbed him."

Moments later, she saw the police officers drag Givens out of the house and throw him in the dirt. Brown said she kept yelling to the officers they had the wrong man, but they wouldn't listen. Though Givens was offering no resistance, she said she saw Slager use the stun gun on him again.

"He was screaming, in pain," she said. "He said, `You tased me. You tased me. Why?' It was awful. Terrible. I asked the officer why he tased him and he told me to get back."

She said she later told a female police supervisor what she had seen.

"He was cocky," she said of Slager. "It looked like he wanted to hurt him. There was no need to tase him. No reason. He was no threat -- and we told him he had the wrong man."

Angered by what happened, Mario Givens went downtown to police headquarters the following day and filed a formal complaint. He and his mother say several neighbors who witnessed what happened on the family's front lawn also contacted the police, though they say officers refused to take their statements.

The incident report from that night filed by Slager and the other officer, Maurice Huggins, provides a very different version of events. In the report, obtained by the AP through a public records request, Slager wrote that he could not see one of Givens' hands and feared he might be holding a weapon. He wrote that he observed sweat on Givens' shirt, which he perceived as evidence he may have just run from Brown's home, and then ordered him to exit several times.

When Givens didn't comply, Slager said he entered the home to prevent him from fleeing, and was then forced to use his stun gun when Givens struggled against him. According to the officers' report, the two Givens brothers are described as looking "just alike."

After Mario Givens filed his complaint, the department opened an internal investigation. A brief report included in Slager's personnel file said a senior officer was assigned to investigate. After a couple weeks, the case was closed with a notation that Slager was "exonerated."

Brown is listed as a witness in the investigative report, but her purported statement included none of the details she said she provided about Slager using his Taser to shock Givens while he was on the ground. She said she was never contacted as part of the police investigation and had not spoken with anyone about that night until she was contacted by an AP reporter Wednesday.

The report also includes statements from Givens and another woman who was there that night, Yolonda Whitaker, said she saw Slager stun Givens "for no reason." Efforts to reach Whitaker on Wednesday by phone and the addresses listed for her in the police report were unsuccessful.

Givens said he was never contacted as part of the internal investigation into Slager and only learned the case had been closed after he went to the station about six weeks later and asked what happened.

"They never told me how they reached the conclusion. Never. They never contacted anyone from that night. No one from the neighborhood," Givens said.

Asked about the 2013 incident on Wednesday, North Charleston police spokesman Spencer Pryor said the department now plans to review the case to see if its decision to exonerate Slager was correct. He had no timetable on when that review might take place.

Givens shook his head Wednesday when asked about his reaction to learning Slager had been charged with murder. Slager is being held in jail without bond.

"It could have been prevented," Givens said of Scott's death. "If they had just listened to me and investigated what happened that night, this man might be alive today."

AND THEIR FAILURE TO ACT WILL ADD AT LEAST A MILLION BUCKS TO THE SETTLEMENT THE DEAD GUYS FAMILY WILL RECEIVE.

You want to re-think your earlier statement that "The ONLY one guilty of anything is in jail" ?

Originally Posted by curdog4570

You want to re-think your earlier statement that "The ONLY one guilty of anything is in jail" ?

That's not what I said, but close enough. I'm sure you can find plenty more "hands up, don't shoot" articles if you try.
Back to this...
LE is rife with elitist who believe e their min set, values, assumptions, intuitions are superior to that of civilians.
No matter, criminal, victim or bystander...you are YOU and they are cops.
No other parties exist.
The department protected him before and , it looks, like they we're headed that direction again.
Personally...I'd have waited a week or so to drop the video if it was mine. I would have let the department call it a clean shoot then I'd have sent it to the NY times.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That's not what I said, but close enough. I'm sure you can find plenty more "hands up, don't shoot" articles if you try.

I don't go looking for them.... fact is, I don't know how. I just comment on the ones others find, or the ones currently in the headlines.

THIS one is gonna be around a long, long, time. A "Perfect Storm", if you will for any critic of L.E.
Cops get fired, arrested, and disciplined every day for things they shouldn't do. This is just a "news cycle" like every other incident. This one will be around until November '16 though, because it gets Democrats, and frequent flyers of the American criminal justice system, to the polls.
damn Lt Pat, that is SO cynical. laugh
You got me there, Sam. I'm about ready to join the "Up and quit your job" thread, or whatever it was called.
Posted By: isaac Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Come work for me. We'll have fun.

Do you like to cook and party?
As soon as you move to Texas...I'm there.

Dunno Lt. sounds like Isaac is wanting a man servant or something else. whistle
Posted By: JoeBob Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Dunno Lt. sounds like Isaac is wanting a man servant or something else. whistle

He can be a "body man" like Reggie Love.
grin

Surely you jest. Guess all of Chicago, New Orleans, etc., etc. murders have been charged and prosecuted? Jeez.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Surely you jest. Guess all of Chicago, New Orleans, etc., etc. murders have been charged and prosecuted? Jeez.

Seldom does not mean "never". Statistically speaking, the lt is right.
Would "often enough" satisfy both of you?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Would "often enough" satisfy both of you?

Too vague to get a definitive answer. "often enough", what?
Also, most of those murders in Chitcago and other places don't have the shooter and weapon known and accessible.

Factor that into your irrationality on this one.
I'm still trying to figure out how the guy that shot the video, went undetected by the cops? It was shot with a cell phone camera, so he had to be pretty damn close, no? He's close enough where it picked up some audio. And yet it's pretty obvious Slager doesn't have a clue he's being filmed. I don't know, maybe those cameras are better than I thought. Maybe there is a zoom feature, and he was further away than it appears.
He doesn't even look around to see if anyone witnessed the shooting. The whole thing is just weird.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Originally Posted by tommyd53
I'm still trying to figure out how the guy that shot the video, went undetected by the cops? It was shot with a cell phone camera, so he had to be pretty damn close, no? He's close enough where it picked up some audio. And yet it's pretty obvious Slager doesn't have a clue he's being filmed. I don't know, maybe those cameras are better than I thought. Maybe there is a zoom feature, and he was further away than it appears.
He doesn't even look around to see if anyone witnessed the shooting. The whole thing is just weird.

You really want to know the truth? The truth is he didn't care if another ni**er saw him. Who are you going to believe, a good honest cop, or a lying ni**er? THAT is the truth. He just didn't realize the guy was recording it. If he had, that phone would have been busted up and that guy would have been arrested on some trumped up charge to discredit him.
Go pro attached to a stroller?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: bea175 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/09/15
Look like there was a fence between him and the guy with the cell phone camera
Originally Posted by tommyd53

You really want to know the truth? The truth is he didn't care if another ni**er saw him. Who are you going to believe, a good honest cop, or a lying ni**er? THAT is the truth. He just didn't realize the guy was recording it. If he had, that phone would have been busted up and that guy would have been arrested on some trumped up charge to discredit him.

The shooter had tunnel vision. It is common during instances of high stress.
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.be/2015/04/michael-thomas-slager-vocational.html
This is the first pic I've seen of the popo chief. Man, that is one fat fk.
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.be/2015/04/michael-thomas-slager-vocational.html

You really should leave your momma's basement more often
From the article that curdog posted :

"...Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager, the white officer now charged in the shooting death of Walter Lamer Scott following a traffic stop over a broken taillight."

What a rotten miserable prick he must be to stop somebody over a broken taillight. Now a man is dead, and the life of the cop who murdered him is ruined, and the life of the murderin' cops wife is ruined, and that municipality is gonna pay millions for the murderin' cops actions, and tons of collateral damage has been done...

...over a chickensch!t decision by a prick cop to stop someone for a taillight infraction.

Wonder if it was worth it to him...?

[Linked Image]

That's not a Stroller, that's a rolling CAGE! She's just getting him prepared for his adulthood, which will be spent in and out of a real cage / jail. wink

"...Patrolman Michael Thomas Slager, the white officer now charged in the shooting death of Walter Lamer Scott following a traffic stop over a broken taillight."

What a rotten miserable prick he must be to stop somebody over a broken taillight. Now a man is dead, and the life of the cop who murdered him is ruined, and the life of the murderin' cops wife is ruined, and that municipality is gonna pay millions for the murderin' cops actions, and tons of collateral damage has been done...

...over a chickensch!t decision by a prick cop to stop someone for a taillight infraction.

You're an idiot, the end.
Just DAMN!!! If I've seen the shooting video once,I must have seen it at least 100 times already! The news channels are wearing out the fuggin video!

Don't these idiots realize it's just gonna make the coming [bleep]-outs worse!
Damnit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting bleeped for the word C H I M P !
[bleep]
[bleep]
You can't wven say c h i m p a n z e e without getting [bleep] bleeped
Just DAMN!!! If I've seen the shooting video once,I must have seen it at least 100 times already! The news channels are wearing out the fuggin video!

Just like the rodney king beating video.
Gitem, WTF is going on here! Is it 1984, as in the book 1984 !

Just like the rodney king beating video.

Agreed, buddy!
Posted By: LBP Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15

Maybe he will do better in his next career...
Cum Dumpster for Cell Block C.
[Linked Image]

He will be in Administrative Segregation from day one no soap picking up for him.
Sickening isn't it,the bastids. mad
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You saying he isn't a fat pig? Are you into that chubby stuff? Whatever trips the trigger.
[Linked Image]

You saying he isn't a fat pig? Are you into that chubby stuff? Whatever trips the trigger.
[Linked Image]

No, i really don't give a sheit whether he is skinny, tall, short, fat, or fuggin purple. I'm saying your choice of "media" makes you out to be more of a fuggin lunatic than most of us already give your credit for.

Wasn't that another tax revenue collector a little while ago from SC that stopped the black guy for not wearing his seatbelt and ended up shooting the poor servant?

[Linked Image]

No, i really don't give a sheit whether he is skinny, tall, short, fat, or fuggin purple. I'm saying your choice of "media" makes you out to be more of a fuggin lunatic than most of us already give your credit for.

Just another one of the many websites saying the same thing.
What do you have against "Liberty"?
That was in SC, SC likes to go around shootins Negoes. What are they going to do when they shoots all of them? Looks like a pattern developing.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/

What I'm saying is that there was a physical altercation between the two, the black tried to get a hold of the cop's taser, and that we DON'T KNOW what transpired between the two before the camera got on them.

Don't wanna get killed, don't assault a cop. Negroes have a hard time getting that through their small brains.
The dash cam video showed there was no physical altercation. The black guy just took off running.
[Linked Image]

That's not a Stroller, that's a rolling CAGE! She's just getting him prepared for his adulthood, which will be spent in and out of a real cage / jail. wink

Sounds spot on...LOL
So my question is if she would have had and abortion would Crime Stoppers still cut her a check?
Originally Posted by ConradCA

The dash cam video showed there was no physical altercation. The black guy just took off running.

So, it's safe to assume the Taser can now be used at will against fleeing servants instead of the original intent of using it for less than lethal use instead of shooting people in the back, which was next.
Couldn't they just sic the K9 on him?
Originally Posted by Ringman
The thing I don't understand is why some news people call the dead guy a "gentleman". The guy was a dead beat dad who ran because he wasn't paying his child support. Bet he didn't miss out on any cigarettes or beer.

"They" started that "gentlemen" scheit some 30 years ago to describe nigra lawbreakers... bout the same time "they" stopped printing photos of nigra perps in the newspapers... bout the same time they started printing bogus photos of happy inter-racial families in newspapers and magazines.
It's been said, "if you control the language and words allowed to be used; you CONTROL the Narrative (propaganda/indoctrination)"
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated. A law enforcement officers chance of being killed in the line of duty is 1/4000 (per year).

Let's face it. People like to make things up to further their own agenda and others are dumb enough to fall for it.
Posted By: 700LH Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated.

Let's face it. People like to make things up to further their own agenda and others are dumb enough to fall for it.

Are you telling us 40 cops are or should be charged with murder every year?
No. Not every unjustified death is a murder, any more than if somebody is killed by somebody that is not an LEO.
Posted By: 700LH Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
Ok negligent homicide then?
laugh
No. Not every unjustified death is a murder, any more than if somebody is killed by somebody that is not an LEO.

I'm not so sure they get a Murder conviction on this one
Posted By: pal Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated. A law enforcement officers chance of being killed in the line of duty is 1/4000 (per year).

Sounds like you feel that one must expect a few losses in a big operation.
Originally Posted by pal

Sounds like you feel that one must expect a few losses in a big operation.

No, he's realistic in understanding the human element

Are you counting all LE deaths, i, e, accidents, heart attacks and other deaths or just counting LE killed by a criminal act.

I'm surprised at your response, you are usually neutral on these types of cases.....

Are you counting all LE deaths, i, e, accidents, heart attacks and other deaths or just counting LE killed by a criminal act.

None of the above. For someone who believes he is so much smarter than many others here. You don't comprehend what is written worth scheit

I'm surprised at your response, you are usually neutral on these types of cases.....

And i'm still Neutral, i'm not so sure they get a MURDER conviction on this.

None of the above. For someone who believes he is so much smarter than many others here. You don't comprehend what is written worth scheit

You forgot a comma....
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year.

How many of 'em get recorded on video?

I asked a legitimate question. In order to have a stat you need data. In order to say one in 4000 you need data to get a stat...did you follow that?

What is the one in 4000 based on is all I asked.
A: he isnt talking about cops being killed. He is talking about the people killed by cops

And possibly, the UCR
A: he isnt talking about cops being killed. He is talking about the people killed by cops

And possibly, the UCR

Gitem, please read his post again,

Thank-You
Which part? The part where he says there are approximately 400 people killed by LE every year?

And i'm still Neutral, i'm not so sure they get a MURDER conviction on this.

I would guess manslaughter.

Unless of course they try and make an example of the dummy.
Posted By: cv540 Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
The real damage that will be caused by this is that an increasing number of police will become so risk averse because of incidents like this that they will stop doing anything proactive in minority neighborhoods.

There have always been those that figured it out early that if you do very little, there is very little risk, either to you physically or professionally. The term I heard used was FIDO. Fugg It-Drive On. They would respond to calls and not much else, kind of like firemen.

However the GOOD inner city residents that have to live with the out of control a-holes, (that have little or no fear of being stopped by risk averse police) are really the ones that suffer. And the reality is that most of the people stuck in the inner cities are good.

The good inner city residents will continue to be the victims, and call. The officers will respond from the station, or from wherever they are holed up, and will have blinders on until they get to their assigned call.

Meanwhile, the inner cities will spin faster into their death spiral, as more and more decent folks find a way to move out leaving a higher and higher percentage of a-holes left and police who are afraid to actually "police" drive in circles responding to calls after the fact.

A "tragedy?" Perhaps, but not as tragic as the thousands of innocent inner city residents who will become victims of their own people who are emboldened when police are afraid to do their jobs.

Which part? The part where he says there are approximately 400 people killed by LE every year?

Yes, he clearly states a LE has a 1/4000 chance of being killed on the job.
Thats my guess too MM. They may get a murder rap, I don't know how the statute reads inSC, but here, to satisfy murder, you have to prove the defendant had the proper intent
Originally Posted by cv540
The real damage that will be caused by this is that an increasing number of police will become so risk averse because of incidents like this that they will stop doing anything proactive in minority neighborhoods.

There have always been those that figured it out early that if you do very little, there is very little risk, either to you physically or professionally. The term I heard used was FIDO. Fugg It-Drive On. They would respond to calls and not much else, kind of like firemen.

However the GOOD inner city residents that have to live with the out of control a-holes, (that have little or no fear of being stopped by risk averse police) are really the ones that suffer. And the reality is that most of the people stuck in the inner cities are good.

The good inner city residents will continue to be the victims, and call. The officers will respond from the station, or from wherever they are holed up, and will have blinders on until they get to their assigned call.

Meanwhile, the inner cities will spin faster into their death spiral, as more and more decent folks find a way to move out leaving a higher and higher percentage of a-holes left and police who are afraid to actually "police" drive in circles responding to calls after the fact.

A "tragedy?" Perhaps, but not as tragic as the thousands of innocent inner city residents who will become victims of their own people who are emboldened when police are afraid to do their jobs.

If I may say I think it shouldn't mean any such thing. If it does mean what you say the LE is seriously broken.

Take every case on a case by case issue. This Cop is/was a bad Cop and did not have the discipline to be a LEO.

He will pay for this for the rest of his life. It should mean nothing when compared to other cases as painting with a broad brush is wrong.
Posted By: KFWA Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
no idea what the story is with this website but apparently this website is dedicated to documenting people killed by police.

400 is going to come in a little low for 2015.

According to that site, 111 people died thru police encounters (not limited to shooting) in March alone.

http://www.killedbypolice.net/

Posted By: sherp Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15

JFC.

A decade or so ago it wasn't and with any luck we can get back to the way it once was and still should be.

All info from the UCR. Homicides only. There are approximately 500,000 LEO's in the United States. Somewhere around 150 are killed by criminal assault every year. That's actually about 1/3500, but I was being liberal. Of course, a huge percentage of those guys are things like Department of Agriculture Agents and administrators. The odds go way up for the average patrolman and special unit officer that initiate contacts with the criminal element.
I bet the prosecutor gets him off the hook as should be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBS_is2DQiU

If and only if he is deemed an immediate threat to society at large. i.e. if he just shot half a dozen people and was still armed, you would have reason to believe he is an immediate threat. This guy wasn't. Past due child support doesn't quite qualify.

Not so sure about that or otherwise the officer here wouldn't have fired at the dead beat dad.

Originally Posted by deerstalker

Something like that.
Or maybe one in the front and one in the back.
Who knows with that little cocksukker?
Get your minds right on this:

http://forums.officer.com/t199100/

The officers have plenty of explanations on how the shoot was good.

And they are real officers since officer.com has a vetting process:

http://forums.officer.com/t198899/
Your shoes are on the wrong feet.
Posted By: MGunns Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/10/15
[quote=sherp]I bet the prosecutor gets him off the hook as should be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBS_is2DQiU [/quote

Glad to see you are finally taking a liking to LEO's Sherp.
Originally Posted by MGunns
[quote=sherp]I bet the prosecutor gets him off the hook as should be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBS_is2DQiU [/quote

Glad to see you are finally taking a liking to LEO's Sherp.

Always have supported police. And I think they should be exempt from all laws, just like most of them think they should be.
So did you get your shoes on right?
Also watching Ted Cruz speak at the NRA convention on "Cam & Co." on the Sportsman Channel... channel 605.
Darn,now to "Savage Outdoors."

No more Cruz. frown

It was the NRA-ILA Leadership forum. Cruz did very well IMHO.
I guess the stats that the Lt. posted ain't that bad, unless of course it happens to be you.

No more Cruz. frown

Is that with Mike Stroff on savage outdoors? His dad used to own a gun shop here in Hubert NC and retired Marine. Hunted an outfit they used to run up in Patten Maine a few years back.

No more Cruz. frown

Is that with Mike Stroff on savage outdoors? His dad used to own a gun shop here in Hubert NC and retired Marine. Hunted an outfit they used to run up in Patten Maine a few years back.
Have no idea MGunns,I turned it over when it went to "Savage outdoors" sorry.

No more Cruz. frown

Have no idea MGunns,I turned it over when it went to "Savage outdoors" sorry.

Gotcha. Was trying to change the subject on ol Sherp......
Did you watch Cruz speak?

All info from the UCR. Homicides only. There are approximately 500,000 LEO's in the United States. Somewhere around 150 are killed by criminal assault every year. That's actually about 1/3500, but I was being liberal. Of course, a huge percentage of those guys are things like Department of Agriculture Agents and administrators. The odds go way up for the average patrolman and special unit officer that initiate contacts with the criminal element.

http://www.nleomf.org/facts/officer-fatalities-data/year.html

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/csllea08.pdf

"In September 2008, state and local law enforcement
agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons
on a full-time basis, including about 765,000
sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest
powers). Agencies also employed approximately
100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn
officers.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fleo08.pdf

"In September 2008, federal agencies employed
approximately 120,000 full-time law enforcement
officers who were authorized to make arrests
and carry firearms in the United States."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab7_1428541318
I guess the stats that the Lt. posted ain't that bad, unless of course it happens to be you.

Looks like his stats were a bit off. Still not enough police to suit him or me though.
Great!
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

That judge is letting his skin tone get in the way of the professional courtesy that brave officer deserves and should expect. The other officers on scene didn't treat him with contempt, why should the judge?
herpes don't you have a date to get ready for,pretty sure the dog groomer has her ready now.
herpes don't you have a date to get ready for,pretty sure the dog groomer has her ready now.

Why do you seem so embarrassed that the officer did something you support him for and that you would like to do also?
Just be sure to buy her some thing nice.

Maybe but some hamburger behind your ears. wink
Just be sure to buy her some thing nice.

Maybe but some hamburger behind your ears. wink

So pathetic that you run around bleating your support for LE until a video of them doing the things you like them to do comes up.
Better hurry,you don't want to be late.
Posted By: sherp Re: South Carolina shooting.... - 04/11/15
I know, I know,..play stupid games, win stupid prizes....

Anybody from SC have any updates on this.?

Bump for elhunter so that he might overcome his shame.
Just don't see the movie "Ol' Yeller."
Good idea to bring his Mother and other family in to this. With any luck he will be exonerated in time for his wife to deliver.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/south-caro...eaks-tearful-interview/story?id=30207558

Her? Do they make doggy "strap ons"?

What is with the negativity? I support this guy and the officers in the video support him as well. What is your problem?
Wonder if the other officers assisting him will go after Mr. POS camera guy?
Posted By: sherp Public Enemy Number 1 - 04/11/15
Good photos of the assailant

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...feidin-santana-hero-of-north-charleston/

laugh

Did she like the movie "Lassie" herpes? Or you did come up with the "no gas" excuse?
I am trying to help all LE by letting them know what cell phone video guy looks like if he happens to be in their theatre of operations. What are you doing to show your support for Slagle?
Did you take her out for supper and if any leftovers,you didn't ask for a "doggie bag' right?
I know my odds of being shot increase if I have A) Just committed a strong armed robbery than decide to assault the cop B) point a gun at a cop and C) Run from my car when the police pull me over

I make it a point to not rob stores, point guns at cops and not run when pulled over.

Not that people shouldn't have the right to rob, point guns and cops and run when pulled over.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I know my odds of being shot increase if I have A) Just committed a strong armed robbery than decide to assault the cop B) point a gun at a cop and C) Run from my car when the police pull me over

I make it a point to not rob stores, point guns at cops and not run when pulled over.

Not that people shouldn't have the right to rob, point guns and cops and run when pulled over.

Kind of a moot point since officers wake up every morning imagining every civilian they encounter is committing all 3 acts as should be the case.

Did you get her home before the dog's owner set curfew?
You should be attacking cell phone cam guy instead of people like me who support Officer Slagle.
The #1 Google hit when searching for Officer Michael Slagle:

http://www.odmp.org/officer/21652-trooper-michael-wayne-slagle
Originally Posted by sherp
You should be attacking cell phone cam guy instead of people like me who support Officer Slagle.

And that be a cummin.

The "cell phone guy" has made it clear that he is now if fear for his safety and his life.

What a Country. When telling the truth and exposing corruption and illegal activity by those that have "sworn" will get you killed or worse.

'
Originally Posted by steve4102

And that be a cummin.

The "cell phone guy" has made it clear that he is now if fear for his safety and his life.

What a Country. When telling the truth and exposing corruption and illegal activity by those that have "sworn" will get you killed or worse.

It's not illegal when the police do it and he should be in fear for his safety since he set out to destroy Officer Slagle.

And that be a cummin.

It's not illegal when the police do it and he should be in fear for his safety since he set out to destroy Officer Slagle.

You forgot,

"Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes".

This of course, pertains to both Mr. Scott and Feidin Santana.

Both of them deserve what they get.

And that be a cummin.

You forgot,

"Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes".

This of course, pertains to both Mr. Scott and Feidin Santana.

Both of them deserve what they get.

Yep, cannot wait to see what Slagle's brother and sister officers do to Santana no matter where he goes.
OH, I forgot this pertains to all three.

Even Cops have to live in fear of other Cops.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...police-brutality-claim-article-1.2077632

Yep, that POS deserves it for going against the desires of his fellow officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95lt1lHMQ

...and his Training!
© 24hourcampfire