R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...
I thought I was"kinda" racist.
I mean I'm born and bred South Carolinian. There's a lot...A Lot ...of ignorant uneducated blacks in my area.
But ghostintheemachine...wow...just, WOW!
its like...I'm T-ball rasist and he's like, Major League World Series racist.
I though all those guys were living on compounds out west shaving each others heads and fkin waffle house waitresses for recreation.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey, don't knock it. Those compounds and the reputation they inferred to the rest of the state kept the California invasion at bay for a while, plus they generated some tourist income.

We could probably use a few more Aryan compounds, now that I think about it.... wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ringworm
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...
I mean I'm born and bred South Carolinian. There's a lot...A Lot ...of ignorant uneducated blacks in my area.
I though all those guys were living on compounds out west shaving each others heads and fkin waffle house waitresses for recreation.

RW:
GIM is the biggest Anti-Semitic racist bigot on the Fire.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

RW:
GIM is the biggest Anti-Semitic racist bigot on the Fire.

I wonder how he feels about Catholics?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

I don't think they have Waffle House's out West

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Ain't it?
I really thought...
I m gonna say it...

I don't think they have Waffle House's out West

Solid observation...
Who in turn employes toothless truck stop whores once their cervix prolapse and fall down their pants legs?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
ringworm vs. ghost in the machine TFF
At least it's a fair fight. I'm trying to think of a good analogy that doesn't insult retards.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
At least it's a fair fight. I'm trying to think of a good analogy that doesn't insult retards.

Good luck, let me know when you come up with something. grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

I'm fine with Catholics.

Unlike Jews, they haven't conspired to destroy white western civilization for 150 years. The job is almost complete.

You need to get educated. I was as big of a loud mouthed ignorant c unt as you are, 20 years ago.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

you know what an analogy is?
Yowza...
You must a googled it, huh?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I'm fine with Catholics.

Unlike Jews, they haven't conspired to destroy white western civilization for 150 years. The job is almost complete.

You need to get educated. I was as big of a loud mouthed ignorant c unt as you are, 20 years ago.

You're still a loud-mouthed c unt, and your lack of education and intelligence is almost as glaring as your rampant, StormFront-like anti-Semitism and junior league Klan racism. When an idiot such as yourself claims that I need education, it's a pretty safe bet that I'm on the correct side of the facts, education, and anything resembling sense.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No junior, you always take the 'safe' side. The cowards side. The side you've been conditioned to take.

Your takes on everything from welfare to warfare is garden variety regurgitation.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gee Ghost. I think most of the guys on the campfire are correct when the call you an AZZhole.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And your fkin dumb enough to think that .1% genetic material is responsible for dropout rates, crime, drugs, ect ect ad nauseum.
The " non whites" are your excuse for the ails of society.
Anything that sprinkles sand in your bag is someone's fault other than the white man...its the blacks, the Jews, the democrats...anyone other than a group you align yourself with.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
tjk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT!

DON'T RUN; WON"T SHOOT

DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT

Enough said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjk
DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT!

DON'T RUN; WON"T SHOOT

DON'T RUN; WON'T SHOOT

Enough said.

Hey, look! Another congenital idiot!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don't see how this guy would have gotten away with this murder even if there was no video, barring a corrupt investigation.

Now you are getting it.

So, you're immediately assuming that the PD's IA and the South Carolina State Bureau of Investigations would have been so corrupt as to overlook, discount, bury, or otherwise change evidence that damning? Based upon what, exactly?

The video hangs this guy fast. The evidence would have likely hung him anyway.

No, not necessarily, but then again, maybe so. I don't trust anyone. The video shows that there was another cop right there on the scene. I should have been apparent pretty much right away what happened. Yet, until the video came out, all we got was the same old standard press release from the department as usual in these sorts of cases.

You all act as if corruption is unknown and/or unthinkable. It isn't. It is a fact of life. It happens all the time all over the place.

No reason to trust anyone about anything.

Are you saying another cop would lie about what happened to cover his murderous partner? Never happens.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Did the cop throw a "Throw gun" near the body to make it look good? Would the other cop on the scene that was there whenit happen stick up for Slater had the vid not be there?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see how this guy would have gotten away with this murder even if there was no video, barring a corrupt investigation.

Now you are getting it.

So, you're immediately assuming that the PD's IA and the South Carolina State Bureau of Investigations would have been so corrupt as to overlook, discount, bury, or otherwise change evidence that damning? Based upon what, exactly?

The video hangs this guy fast. The evidence would have likely hung him anyway.

No, not necessarily, but then again, maybe so. I don't trust anyone. The video shows that there was another cop right there on the scene. I should have been apparent pretty much right away what happened. Yet, until the video came out, all we got was the same old standard press release from the department as usual in these sorts of cases.

You all act as if corruption is unknown and/or unthinkable. It isn't. It is a fact of life. It happens all the time all over the place.

No reason to trust anyone about anything.

Originally Posted by wildbill59

Are you saying another cop would lie about what happened to cover his murderous partner? Never happens.

Actually, what he is attempting to say is that the partner, the forensic scientists, the coroner's office, the Internal Affairs office, and all the investigators from the state bureau of investigation would all put their careers on the line to cover up a blatantly unjustified shoot.

That, of course, with no proof on his part that any such thing has happened in that area or within all those multiple levels.

If you actually think about it, it becomes far less plausible, but that does actually require thought.

Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,916 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.