-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
herpes don't you have a date to get ready for,pretty sure the dog groomer has her ready now.

Her? Do they make doggy "strap ons"?
laugh

Did she like the movie "Lassie" herpes? Or you did come up with the "no gas" excuse?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am trying to help all LE by letting them know what cell phone video guy looks like if he happens to be in their theatre of operations. What are you doing to show your support for Slagle?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Did you take her out for supper and if any leftovers,you didn't ask for a "doggie bag' right?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I know my odds of being shot increase if I have A) Just committed a strong armed robbery than decide to assault the cop B) point a gun at a cop and C) Run from my car when the police pull me over

I make it a point to not rob stores, point guns at cops and not run when pulled over.

Not that people shouldn't have the right to rob, point guns and cops and run when pulled over.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I know my odds of being shot increase if I have A) Just committed a strong armed robbery than decide to assault the cop B) point a gun at a cop and C) Run from my car when the police pull me over

I make it a point to not rob stores, point guns at cops and not run when pulled over.

Not that people shouldn't have the right to rob, point guns and cops and run when pulled over.

Kind of a moot point since officers wake up every morning imagining every civilian they encounter is committing all 3 acts as should be the case.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Did you get her home before the dog's owner set curfew?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You should be attacking cell phone cam guy instead of people like me who support Officer Slagle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The #1 Google hit when searching for Officer Michael Slagle:

http://www.odmp.org/officer/21652-trooper-michael-wayne-slagle

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sherp
You should be attacking cell phone cam guy instead of people like me who support Officer Slagle.

And that be a cummin.

The "cell phone guy" has made it clear that he is now if fear for his safety and his life.

What a Country. When telling the truth and exposing corruption and illegal activity by those that have "sworn" will get you killed or worse.

'

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

And that be a cummin.

The "cell phone guy" has made it clear that he is now if fear for his safety and his life.

What a Country. When telling the truth and exposing corruption and illegal activity by those that have "sworn" will get you killed or worse.

It's not illegal when the police do it and he should be in fear for his safety since he set out to destroy Officer Slagle.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And that be a cummin.

It's not illegal when the police do it and he should be in fear for his safety since he set out to destroy Officer Slagle.

You forgot,

"Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes".

This of course, pertains to both Mr. Scott and Feidin Santana.

Both of them deserve what they get.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And that be a cummin.

You forgot,

"Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes".

This of course, pertains to both Mr. Scott and Feidin Santana.

Both of them deserve what they get.

Yep, cannot wait to see what Slagle's brother and sister officers do to Santana no matter where he goes.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OH, I forgot this pertains to all three.

Even Cops have to live in fear of other Cops.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...police-brutality-claim-article-1.2077632

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yep, that POS deserves it for going against the desires of his fellow officers.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95lt1lHMQ

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

...and his Training!

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.