Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Did the cop throw a "Throw gun" near the body to make it look good? Would the other cop on the scene that was there whenit happen stick up for Slater had the vid not be there?

It was the Taser, if you paid any attention at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by Redneck
He wasn't though - just had some warrants for failure to provide child support..

Well, that child is gonna be supported in high style once the lawyers get done - or at least the baby mama will, no saying how much will trickle down to the actual child.

Cops wife is 8 months preggy. Who gonna support that?

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 4ager
Did the cop throw a "Throw gun" near the body to make it look good? Would the other cop on the scene that was there whenit happen stick up for Slater had the vid not be there?

News tonight wasn't definitive about this. More info will be coming.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pretty damn clear in the video, if you pay attention.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by Redneck
He wasn't though - just had some warrants for failure to provide child support..

Well, that child is gonna be supported in high style once the lawyers get done - or at least the baby mama will, no saying how much will trickle down to the actual child.

Cops wife is 8 months preggy. Who gonna support that?

She is, because her husband is going away for the rest of his life and all benefits ceased upon termination with cause.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Good grief.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Terrible..why am I laffin'?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes.

Because she so guilty of ...what?

That was uncalled for.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Vid shows popo shooter moving the Taser gun to the dead man's feet to make it look good.

I saw the Officer return to hi original firing position and pick up what we are assuming to be a TASER, but I can't make out where he drops it at the dead guys feet...What is the time stamp in the video when he does this?

Regards,

Peter

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by poboy

Cause it's funny

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

That says a lot about you. Not much about her.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I hope ... Deleted for severe offensivenes..

Class act!

Based on what, her marrying an idiot?

If that's your baseline.......I'll just stop now.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Pretty damn clear in the video, if you pay attention.

I still have them there old tube TV's and CRT's. Not to clear. Thought all Tasers were yellow. thought maybe I saw grainy silver. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time a throw down was used to cover up a bad shoot.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not at all. It's clearly in the front of your mind, though.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by poboy
When I told some guy at work my wife was pregnant he said" Now you'll get a blow job at the same time". I thought it was funny and sick at the same time.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not all TASERs are yellow. At one time an agency could order them that way, but I don't know if that is still the case.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9

Class act!

George

Thin blue line is bothering you, ain't it?

Not even close. I know George and discussed this with him. He finds it to be an unjustified shoot and clear murder.

He ain't wrong about your comments saying a helluva lot about you and nothing else, though.

T
tjk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
4ager; this "congenital idiot" is actually a well educated individual. I have in the past thought your posts were well worth reading, but now have to question whether or not you are correct. I have to question whether your obnoxiuos remarks about my heritage are truly felt by you or if you;re just responding to a tragedy that played itself out in this nation. "Don't run: won't shoot" is no more or less obnoxiuos than" Hands up, don't shoot" Thought from your previous posts and and supposed attitudes on societal happenings of our time that you. especially, would be more undwestandin; but I have made mistakes in the past; hopefully not another one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjk
4ager; this "congenital idiot" is actually a well educated individual. I have in the past thought your posts were well worth reading, but now have to question whether or not you are correct. I have to question whether your obnoxiuos remarks about my heritage are truly felt by you or if you;re just responding to a tragedy that played itself out in this nation. "Don't run: won't shoot" is no more or less obnoxiuos than" Hands up, don't shoot" Thought from your previous posts and and supposed attitudes on societal happenings of our time that you. especially, would be more undwestandin; but I have made mistakes in the past; hopefully not another one.

If you think your comment about an unarmed man being shot in the back for no justified reason is akin to the lie that was "hands up; don't shoot", then you've got problems. You may not be a congenital idiot, but comments like your earlier one raise some doubts.

Come on, think about it - what the Hell is funny about a man being gunned down, in the back, in cold blood by a cop who then tried to tamper with the crime scene and evidence to justify the murder?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by NH K9

Class act!

George

Thin blue line is bothering you, ain't it?

I'd assume what's bothering George is the same thing that's bothering me. Your comment is bothering me. Straight trash...be it white trash, black trash, no difference...your comment's trash. It's a reflection of the person who wrote it.

Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,868
Posts18,517,974
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.