Hop To
Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ringworm
Go pro attached to a stroller?
[Linked Image]

That's not a Stroller, that's a rolling CAGE! She's just getting him prepared for his adulthood, which will be spent in and out of a real cage / jail. wink

Sounds spot on...LOL
So my question is if she would have had and abortion would Crime Stoppers still cut her a check?

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
did you see the taser probe wires that were attached to the victim and part of it dragging on the ground as he fled?

Even if the black guy punched the cop in the nose and started to run away, would that justify an execution to you?

What I'm saying is that there was a physical altercation between the two, the black tried to get a hold of the cop's taser, and that we DON'T KNOW what transpired between the two before the camera got on them.

Don't wanna get killed, don't assault a cop. Negroes have a hard time getting that through their small brains.
The dash cam video showed there was no physical altercation. The black guy just took off running.

So, it's safe to assume the Taser can now be used at will against fleeing servants instead of the original intent of using it for less than lethal use instead of shooting people in the back, which was next.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Couldn't they just sic the K9 on him?

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Ringman
The thing I don't understand is why some news people call the dead guy a "gentleman". The guy was a dead beat dad who ran because he wasn't paying his child support. Bet he didn't miss out on any cigarettes or beer.

"They" started that "gentlemen" scheit some 30 years ago to describe nigra lawbreakers... bout the same time "they" stopped printing photos of nigra perps in the newspapers... bout the same time they started printing bogus photos of happy inter-racial families in newspapers and magazines.
It's been said, "if you control the language and words allowed to be used; you CONTROL the Narrative (propaganda/indoctrination)"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated. A law enforcement officers chance of being killed in the line of duty is 1/4000 (per year).

Let's face it. People like to make things up to further their own agenda and others are dumb enough to fall for it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated.

Let's face it. People like to make things up to further their own agenda and others are dumb enough to fall for it.

Are you telling us 40 cops are or should be charged with murder every year?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No. Not every unjustified death is a murder, any more than if somebody is killed by somebody that is not an LEO.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok negligent homicide then?
laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No. Not every unjustified death is a murder, any more than if somebody is killed by somebody that is not an LEO.

I'm not so sure they get a Murder conviction on this one

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year. That's a little more than 1 per million. That number hasn't changed for quite a while. There is little question that the vast majority of those deaths are justified. If a (very liberal) 10% of the deaths were unjustified, that would mean that you have a 1/10,000,000 chance of being unjustly killed by a cop, and 99% of those are after committing a crime, in order for the contact to be initiated. A law enforcement officers chance of being killed in the line of duty is 1/4000 (per year).

Sounds like you feel that one must expect a few losses in a big operation.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by pal

Sounds like you feel that one must expect a few losses in a big operation.

No, he's realistic in understanding the human element

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Are you counting all LE deaths, i, e, accidents, heart attacks and other deaths or just counting LE killed by a criminal act.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I'm surprised at your response, you are usually neutral on these types of cases.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Harry M

Are you counting all LE deaths, i, e, accidents, heart attacks and other deaths or just counting LE killed by a criminal act.

None of the above. For someone who believes he is so much smarter than many others here. You don't comprehend what is written worth scheit

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I'm surprised at your response, you are usually neutral on these types of cases.....

And i'm still Neutral, i'm not so sure they get a MURDER conviction on this.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

None of the above. For someone who believes he is so much smarter than many others here. You don't comprehend what is written worth scheit

You forgot a comma....

Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There are approximately 400 (plus or minus) people killed by law enforcement in the country every year.

How many of 'em get recorded on video?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I asked a legitimate question. In order to have a stat you need data. In order to say one in 4000 you need data to get a stat...did you follow that?

What is the one in 4000 based on is all I asked.

Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A: he isnt talking about cops being killed. He is talking about the people killed by cops

And possibly, the UCR

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
A: he isnt talking about cops being killed. He is talking about the people killed by cops

And possibly, the UCR

Gitem, please read his post again,

Thank-You

Thomas Jefferson

Page 16 of 19 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.