Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
http://rt.com/usa/248721-af-general-reprimanded-a10-treason/

"Air Force general loses job for telling airmen lobbying to keep A-10 ‘is committing treason’"

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Post was an idiot. He had multiple IG complaints against him when he was a Col at Hill AFB. A turd has been flushed in this case...

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nope, Obama just keeps taking out generals that go against his wishes.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I doubt Obama has much to do with it. Sounds like a self-important ass of a general. I'm sure he'll be retiring soon. Maybe Lockheed with hire him to lobby for the F-35.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Click the photo for more discussion on A-10 vs F-35

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atomchaser
I doubt Obama has much to do with it. Sounds like a self-important ass of a general. I'm sure he'll be retiring soon. Maybe Lockheed with hire him to lobby for the F-35.

Nope, every general who has lost their job since 2009 has lost it by the direct will of Obama.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by sherp

When did you serve under his command?? I did...I am speaking from first hand experiences on the idiot. You are simply a Google Parrot.

Calling fellow Airmen treasonous for disagreeing with your opinion, as a higher ranking official, are grounds for removal.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

When did you serve under his command?? I did...I am speaking from first hand experiences on the idiot. You are simply a Google Parrot.

Calling fellow Airmen treasonous for disagreeing with your opinion, as a higher ranking official, are grounds for removal.

BS. Seen it here over and over, generals only get canned because Obama doesn't like them opposing his wishes.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I know you are trolling, but I'll appease.

The President can not remove a General...only make a recommendation. If they refuse, he can initiate a court marshal.

I am not just parroting, like you do constantly, but I am talking from first hand experience with the guy. As in, standing tall in his office because one of my troops got too drunk at the E-Club and made a fool of himself. Post should have never made it past Colonel. He ran our sortie production into the ground, destroyed morale and had 20 some suicides under his command. At one point, he had somewhere around 10 IG investigations against him.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

The President can not remove a General...only make a recommendation. If they refuse, he can initiate a court marshal.

I am not just parroting, like you do constantly, but I am talking from first hand experience with the guy. As in, standing tall in his office because one of my troops got too drunk at the E-Club and made a fool of himself. Post should have never made it past Colonel. He ran our sortie production into the ground, destroyed morale and had 20 some suicides under his command. At one point, he had somewhere around 10 IG investigations against him.

I am not parrotting anything on Google or trolling.

It has been stated repeatedly on this forum that Obama is removing generals who oppose his desires and this is just another instance of that happening.

Why blame him for someone committing suicide? Was it because they were getting too drunk also?

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Your contention makes no sense. Post was trying to stop dissension in the ranks over retiring the A-10. Retiring the A-10 is what the Obama administration and the AF wants to do. He was simply got a little heavy handed with his approach and got the ire of some key Senators. At that point he became a political liability and a distraction and got thrown under the bus by the AF leadership.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Idiot (you Sherp). He got bumped on an IG complaint threatening the troops if they went against the brass on the A-10 it was treason. Pretty sure Obama wants the A10 killed too.
He and the general are joined at the hip.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by atomchaser
Your contention makes no sense. Post was trying to stop dissension in the ranks over retiring the A-10. Retiring the A-10 is what the Obama administration and the AF wants to do. He was simply got a little heavy handed with his approach and got the ire of some key Senators. At that point he became a political liability and a distraction and got thrown under the bus by the AF leadership.

Nope. If a General gets sacked, it is only due to opposing Obama. If Obama was on the same page as Post this would never have happened.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Idiot (you Sherp). He got bumped on an IG complaint threatening the troops if they went against the brass on the A-10 it was treason. Pretty sure Obama wants the A10 killed too.
He and the general are joined at the hip.

He doesn't sack those who support him, only those opposed. Been mentioned on this site numerous times.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Why you visiting a commie web site?

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Pahntr,

thanks for injecting some facts/personal experience into the discussion. always appreciated on this end.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Why you visiting a commie web site?

I don't have any issues with you or most of the others here being communists since you are registered Republicans. Our party has had lots of influential communists in it at least since we were Whigs.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan30.htm

democrats with communist leanings we can do without.

B
B
My IQ is seriously lower from reading this post. The complaint against the general was brought by John McCain, hardly an Obama Todie. Just keep repeating your inane narrative though, Sherp. Maybe if you say it enough times it'll come true.

And before you attack me and my background, just know I served sixteen years and did two GWOT tours, both times under idiots like the one just relieved of duty, so I know of what I speak.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bert12
My IQ is seriously lower from reading this post. The complaint against the general was brought by John McCain, hardly an Obama Todie. Just keep repeating your inane narrative though, Sherp. Maybe if you say it enough times it'll come true.

And before you attack me and my background, just know I served sixteen years and did two GWOT tours, both times under idiots like the one just relieved of duty, so I know of what I speak.

Sounds like you are just a lib agreeing with Obama.

The straight scoop here:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8195718/1

B
B
Ah, pulling the old "lib" card. That's the best you got?

I read the attached post. Seems to support my take rather than refute it.

Just keep reading the interwebs echo chamber though. Wouldn't want to muddy the water with actual facts. How's that working out for you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.