Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Folks,...when politicians start posing for photo ops like this, they have no shame whatsoever. Vote for him if you want to,..but this dude is creepy.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."

[Linked Image]

I've never sent money to a politician in my life. I did last week when I saw a thread for Mr. Cruz. Probably not much to him, but 100 is a bunch to me. I can't imagine money better spent, whether he gets the nomination or not. He'll make some "moderate" republicans look like [bleep] during the debates.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mog75,

I did the same thing and plan to do it again next month. $31 mill is not a lot but it is enough to encourage him to carry on. It was sure enough to shake up the left.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

We all know that you believe that there is only one God (Ron Paul), he has a son, and all others are sinners.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"We're damn lucky in this country in that our politicians are only willing to be bought so far and - for the most part - no further. There's a limit to greed and corruption in the US that is barely existent in other countries and in some, not at all."

That "limit" is expanded in proportion to how close the politician is to you. The blatant "pay to play" going on at the County and City level makes Statehouses and D.C. appear as bastions of righteousness.

My Congressman is the Father of Bristoe's "mystery man". He took Charles Stenholm's old seat after the R's gerrymandered the District.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Folks,...when politicians start posing for photo ops like this, they have no shame whatsoever. Vote for him if you want to,..but this dude is creepy.
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
[Linked Image]

Deadly accurate Bristoe...!

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

[Linked Image]

Whose the lady on the right?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is nothing corrupt about buying influence that will help the entire country.

Finding anyone with the good of the ENTIRE COUNTRY as a reason to run is nowhere to be found.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A " Daily dose of Ted" is a bitter pill to swallow

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nope.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
There is nothing corrupt about buying influence that will help the entire country.

Finding anyone with the good of the ENTIRE COUNTRY as a reason to run is nowhere to be found.

And finding anyone with the ability to buy influence for the good of the entire country, especially the common man, is even more so nowhere to be found.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
So what are you guys doing about it? (Except making sure somebody like Jeb Bush gets the Republican nomination.)

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So what are you guys doing about it? (Except making sure somebody like Jeb Bush gets the Republican nomination.)

Two factions constitute the GOP today.

The libertarian faction and the "more war" faction. The "more war" faction has the big money boys in its pocket (*cough* Israel *cough*)

Rand Paul, for all of his warts, is the only representative of the libertarian faction running for the GOP nomination.

Ted Cruz is vying for the "more war" money, but he's trying to expand his base by pandering to the libertarian faction.

Rand Paul is aligned with the libertarian faction but he's trying to keep the "more war" people off his back by giving lip service to them every now and then.

If it wasn't for "more war" Ted Cruz getting in the way, we might have a candidate who represents genuine conservatism for the GOP in the 2016 general election,....and he might even win.

But Ted and his oversized ego don't givva chit about any of that.

Ted will serve only to split the opposition to the "more war" faction and allow "more war, big government" Jeb Bush to get the nomination.

The "more war" faction Republican will then lose to the Democrat candidate.

The Democrat candidate will also be a "more war" candidate,...but Democrat voters are as dumb as those who think that Ted Cruz is a conservative,..

,..so it'll be business as usual.

Live for today.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

[Linked Image]

Whose the lady on the right?

Don't know but her photo-op piety extends to what looks like a cell call.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The libertarian faction and the "more war" faction. The "more war" faction has the big money boys in its pocket (*cough* Israel *cough*)

Rand Paul, for all of his warts, is the only representative of the libertarian faction running for the GOP nomination.

Ted Cruz is vying for the "more war" money, but he's trying to expand his base by pandering to the libertarian faction.

Rand Paul is aligned with the libertarian faction but he's trying to keep the "more war" people off his back by giving lip service to them every now and then.

If it wasn't for "more war" Ted Cruz getting in the way, we might have a candidate who represents genuine conservatism for the GOP in the 2016 general election,....and he might even win.

Ted will serve only to split the opposition to the "more war" faction and allow "more war, big government" Jeb Bush to get the nomination.

The Democrat candidate will also be a "more war" candidate,...but Democrat voters are as dumb as those who think that Ted Cruz is a conservative,..

Live for today.

I get it. You mean those people who are WAY more conservative than the Tea Party people are. I told you, and I'll say it again. I think Rand would make a great president. I would be happy to vote for him if given the chance.

He needs to do two things. Get rid of the nutjobs that think his father is God and start turning rainbows into money.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

If Rand Paul leads, will Congress follow?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yes. The blueblood RINO's will fight, because they know who butters their bread, but they will follow. State voters are much harder to trick and State elections are much harder to defraud than National.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Live for today.

I get it. You mean those people who are WAY more conservative than the Tea Party people are. I told you, and I'll say it again. I think Rand would make a great president. I would be happy to vote for him if given the chance.

He needs to do two things. Get rid of the nutjobs that think his father is God and start turning rainbows into money.

No,...I said it's FUBAR.

Ain't nobody who wants to represent the interests of you and me will ever get elected.

Very, very damn few of them will ever bother to run because they know the score.

In fact,...I don't know why Rand Paul is running.

He's seen the situation and understands it more than 99.9% of the country.

I think maybe he just wants to make it apparent as possible in the hope that somebody, somewhere in America finally gets a clue.

I also suspect that that's why his father ran for President.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by tjm10025

If Rand Paul leads, will Congress follow?

Congress will follow the supporters of Netanyahu,...and you know it and you know why.

Quit playin' stupid, Murray.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

In fact,...I don't know why Rand Paul is running.

He's seen the situation and understands it more than 99.9% of the country.

I think maybe he just wants to make it apparent as possible in the hope that somebody, somewhere in America finally gets a clue.

I also suspect that that's why his father ran for President.

Only right that the son of God be a martyr.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ain't no reason to go to hell over politics,....but pick your own path.

Page 17 of 19 1 2 15 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.