Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by saddlering
I liked the ending, but who got the money??? Loratta? was one of the few good shows on TV

Wynn Duffy got the money.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
IMO Eva and Duffy split the money. Shes a great liar and she knew how to get to Raylen with the kid and the crocodile tears. She was laying it on pretty thick 'I volunteer at the school, the hospital blah blah' Bet she had something expensive in that house that she wouldn't let him into.

I thought it was a good series and I'll check out what the creator does next.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. Well done. Wife and I drank a symbolic Blanton's (Ok, actual Blanton's) to the end of the series.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only part I hated was Raylan didn't haul that treasonous Eva's keester into jail. AND while I think of it, what was up with Boyd "clicking" on an empty chamber with that Beretta when he tried to kill her? HINT TO HOLLYWOOD: Action stays open on the last shot...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I was OK with it, but Eva sure dropped an ugly little bastard and that wormy little prick Duffy got away with the money.

And yeah, Hollywood's got no working knowledge of firearms.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not even a set of G cups could have offset that obnoxious twang, I'd have capped her after the first season...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
That twang is one of the great things about Ava. She did what she had to do to survive when everybody was always screwing her over. Like she said her uncle is the only man that didn't want something from her. I thought it was a great ending. I thought more people were going to die. The actor that played the fast draw kid was great in that part.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
but who got the money??? Loratta?

I hope so, She was one of my favorites, and She did save Raylon at the end. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
eva's twang was one of the good things. Reminds me of the women folk around my house. Particularly after they get a little hootch in them. Nothin better than that hill country.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
One of the worst endings ever. The hardass cop finds common ground w/ the scumbag Boyd? Buttnugget thug gets the money. Skank gets away and lives happily ever after w/ her morphadite kid.

However Sam should get an award for the most unnatural physical contortions while overacting.

At least that ugly ass hat got shot, then replaced w/ a far uglier one.

I still enjoyed the whole series.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
The ending was exactly what I thought would happen, but given the characters, it was reasonable.. The guy who wrote this series, passed some time ago.. I wonder if another writer wrote the last shows..?? Raylon shot far less in this last year than during the previous seasons.. Bummer it is over, it and the Vikings are the only shows I really cared for on TV....

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I liked the ending pretty well. Ryland must have suffered brain damage judging by his taste in a replacement hat though....

Please don't feed the trolls!
K
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I liked the ending pretty well. Ryland must have suffered brain damage judging by his taste in a replacement hat though....

That new hat was freakin' gay. That -- and Raylan relegated to status of part-time dad while his baby's momma hooked up with another man -- damn near ruined it for me.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
The ending was exactly what I thought would happen, but given the characters, it was reasonable.. The guy who wrote this series, passed some time ago.. I wonder if another writer wrote the last shows..?? Raylon shot far less in this last year than during the previous seasons.. Bummer it is over, it and the Vikings are the only shows I really cared for on TV....

other than contributing the main character's name, and the location for the plot, Elmore Leonard had nothing to do with this abomination of a script.

Sam......

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Mannlicher, are you talking about the entire series or just the last season or last few shows.. I have no clue about that.. When I wrote the previous post, I meant to say the ending was not what I thought would happen, but given the characters it was reasonable.. But I also had the feeling some new script writer was at work, and maybe the entire final season...

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His hat was the one he took from the dead SAA toting guy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Good series,good ending.So who`s kid was it.Raylan`s or Boyd`s?man,Sam Elliot is butt ugly with out a beard or stash!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (280shooter, 1lessdog, 2ndwind, 264mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 44 invisible), 2,088 guests, and 560 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,444
Posts18,507,868
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.