Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#9772746 04/16/15
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ok...I am going to say up front, I am stirring the pot with this post but this one is a classic!

Keep in mind I love to laugh and well this one is a gut buster!

Enjoy!

Terrified ‘Tea Party Patriot’ realizes he could lose Obamacare if GOP wins in 2016

Conservative blogger has a change of heart!

A conservative video blogger with over a million views on YouTube said this week that he would likely vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton because he was terrified that a Republican president would take away his affordable health insurance.

James Webb, a 51-year-old YouTube celebrity who devotes his “Hot Lead” channel to topics like his love of guns and ranting about gay men kissing on The Walking Dead, may have shocked his viewers on Monday when he revealed that he was torn over which party to vote for in the 2016 election.

“And I’m serious because I asked myself, ‘Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I don’t know, 15 years, 20?’ And it was the Democrat [SIC] Party,” Webb lamented. “If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”

“With Obamacare, I got to retire at age 50 because if it wasn’t for Obamacare, I would have had to work until I was 65 and get on Medicare because health insurance is expensive when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued

This will leave a mark!

“But you know, the Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing,” he remarked. “So, I’m leaning toward voting for Hillary unless something major comes up. I don’t trust the Republicans anymore

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I know one just like him.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep just another dumbass who drank the koolaid and I would bet he is noting but a RINO. Nice try walty

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
_"With Obamacare" read as= WITH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE PAYING MY WAY, I got to retire at age 50 because if it wasn’t for = YOU ALL PAYING MY WAY WITH .. Obamacare, I would have had to work until I was 65 = LIKE THE REST OF THE PEASENTS ............now I have time to paint and take photos, I could even join the rest of the dem's killing babies as fast as the inter city can make'em

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder why nwa didn't bring up Hilbillary lying about her claim all grand parents emigrated here...........

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
There will be Nothing left of this country in eight years.....Hillary will Win and this country will become One Giant Septic Tank.....Hell you can smell the chit already!!!!!!! mad

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know why you would consider that stirring the pot other than that's what you wanted to do. The guy is an idiot, nothing wrong exposing the truth.

What's really ironic and funny as hell is the guy reminds me of you in many ways.....TFF.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by eh76
Yep just another dumbass who drank the koolaid and I would bet he is noting but a RINO. Nice try walty

Nice try nothing! He is not in my party and I have no idea if he is a Rino. I just said it was funny. Damn funny!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I don't know why you would consider that stirring the pot other than that's what you wanted to do. The guy is an idiot, nothing wrong exposing the truth.

What's really ironic and funny as hell is the guy reminds me of you in many ways.....TFF.

How so? I am none of the below!

“I voted for Republicans for 32 years, I’m a charter member of my Tea Party Patriots chapter. I’m also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan, when Reagan was in. That was great when Reagan was in there.”

When Reagan was elected I was a teen (the first time) and I am not a veteran and I am not bothered by the gay question. I think you look in the mirror and see yourself Mag!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Nice try nothing! He is not in my party and I have no idea if he is a Rino. I just said it was funny. Damn funny!

But what about hilbillary and her emigration lies ?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

“I voted for Republicans for 32 years, I’m a charter member of my Tea Party Patriots chapter. I’m also a veteran of the U.S. Army under Reagan, when Reagan was in. That was great when Reagan was in there.”

When Reagan was elected I was a teen (the first time) and I am not a veteran and I am not bothered by the gay question. I think you look in the mirror and see yourself Mag!

Well he is an idiot and so are you!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
I dont think I called you any names or did mention Ms. Clinton?? So what is your point?

You know that you are making this post more fun with each response! What happened to the "Ignore" setting?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is even better....

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/04/16/...gn-van-parks-in-a-disabled-parking-spot/

laugh laugh laugh

I'll bet you are so proud of the classless hag!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I dont think I called you any names or did mention Ms. Clinton?? So what is your point?

You know that you are making this post more fun with each response! What happened to the "Ignore" setting?

Asked you a question...thought you could comprehend. Apparently I was wrong. I love watching you wallow.

Why put you on ignore...you are entertaining in a dumbass sort of way.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

American lives most likely mean nothing to you either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thing about you walt is you defend the libtards to the end. I don't care what party they are. If they are guilty....hang them out to dry!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

One of the ways; he's so focused on himself he can see nothing else or a way out.

There are other similarities as well, try to find them.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N

Well he is an idiot and so are you!

Man you are so easy! Your "Ignore" button disabled again? Damn I laugh when you respond!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Remember....I love to laugh and you are making my day 76!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thing about you walt is you defend the libtards to the end. I don't care what party they are. If they are guilty....hang them out to dry!

Well this "Tea Party" blogger is your libturd so hang him out to dry! I don't think I defended anyone old man! Peel your blinders back a bit so you can see were you are at once in a while!

Still laughing.

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/16/15.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.