Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
“Why the hell did we ever go into Libya in the first place?”
---Rand Paul---

Liberals & neocons want to democratize the world, willing to accept disastrous consequences, force us closer to bankruptcy, and make enemies.

Conservatives want noninterventionism, not to be confused with isolationism.

The Republican Party will resume its nascent history of foisting neocons upon its constituents. It will repeat its patten of destroying authentic conservative candidates, for the Republican Party has morphed into the party of Democratic Light.

If the Republican Party nominates another neocon, Hillary wins, for conservatives will not support another neocon. Would it matter who wins were the '16 election offer us an option of a neocon or Hillary? They are one-in-the-same.

Speaking of neocons Paul said:

"I got tired of seeing people in my party getting in charge and not doing anything at all," he told activists at the party's “Leadership Summit” in Nashua, New Hampshire.
"They all look alike, the all sound alike, they all dress alike and nothing ever changes."

Worse, neocons militate against Americans' liberties, what we have left of them.

Rand Paul

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Rand Paul is a Conservative and Conservatives support foreign wars.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rand-paul-supports-us-war-middle-east-destroy-isis_804282.html

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Libya was contained before we went in, I cannot fathom any benefit to the US or the civilized world for what was done there.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DFTFT

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
DFTFT

How am I a troll for posting an article on what a candidate said and posting a statement on how we Conservatives view foreign war projects?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The core of neoconservative philosophy is an enemy construct.
Without an enemy to focus on the populace of a democratic and free society will always turn inward and find fault with its own government.
With a valid enemy government is allowed to run rhier tricks and games with a curtain between them and concerned eyes.
Neocon candidatea are constantly touting the absolute need to fight foreign threats.
Its simple diversion.
The sad thing is that the liberals have modified the technique, replacing the forging threat with things like environment, pollution, racism ect.
They both have one single desire...
To remain in control.
Nothing is more important that staying in office, primarily and keeping your sect in power secondarily.
The needs , welfare and safety of the people will always be subservient to the powers that fund campaigns and keep politicians in office.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reagan wanted us to focus on foreign threats and he was a true Conservative so you need to adjust your criteria some.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Neocons have led us to invade a number of countries but now we have a new international one - radical Islam. ISIS, Al Quaida, now Boko Haram has joined ISIS, we're going to be seeing some or all of these here. We're the declared enemy and they're coming if not stopped there. The obvious problem is that we have an administration that supports those who would kill us.
These groups have declared war on Christianity. Many Americans are not Christians but they see us all as being Christian and ready targets for their hatred.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought sans souci died, and the hogs ate him.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Too funny! Almost spit up my coffee on that one!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by sherp
Reagan wanted us to focus on foreign threats and he was a true Conservative so you need to adjust your criteria some.

He also was fascinated with Moonraker.
Not a big fan.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Neocons have led us to invade a number of countries but now we have a new international one - radical Islam. ISIS, Al Quaida, now Boko Haram has joined ISIS, we're going to be seeing some or all of these here. We're the declared enemy and they're coming if not stopped there. The obvious problem is that we have an administration that supports those who would kill us.
These groups have declared war on Christianity. Many Americans are not Christians but they see us all as being Christian and ready targets for their hatred.

The only neocons are people like Ron Paul who are actually libertarians and fortunately he is out of office now so we don't have to listen to his limited government crap.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“As a descriptive adjective, the term “neoconservative” is perfectly useless unless it is used as an insult.
Therefore, the term has no place in constructive discourse and is better suited for liberal blogs where the sole purpose is to confirm the reader’s biases.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/rand-paul-supports-us-war-middle-east-destroy-isis_804282.html

Conservatives do not support foreign wars.

Conservatives are noninterventionists.

Neocons and liberals LOVE foreign wars.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
“As a descriptive adjective, the term “neoconservative” is perfectly useless unless it is used as an insult.
Therefore, the term has no place in constructive discourse and is better suited for liberal blogs where the sole purpose is to confirm the reader’s biases.”

BOWSINGER,

If you'd don't know what constitutes a neocon, you ought not be voting.

Romney, whom you adored, was a classic neocon.

Google: "Leo Stauss neoconservatism"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Ronald Reagan was a Conservative and was very much an interventionist.

Liberals also have interest in interventionism.

What you are talking about are nutjob isolationist libertarians.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SansSouci

Yep, just like we Republicans calling a Democrat a communist when we all support the planks of communism.

http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifesto-Planks.html

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I thought sans souci died, and the hogs ate him.

I'm the personification of individual liberty. You're feeding liberty to hogs with great alacrity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1Longbow, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 72 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,672
Posts18,513,175
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.